Horse Cave has receive a new member o...

Horse Cave has receive a new member of the Horse Cave police department.

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

etp

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2012
The city council last night announced that the police department has received a new drug dog that can detect marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamine. The K9 officer is named charly and his handler will be officer Sean Henry.
etp

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2012
I think this dog will be a good asset to the Horsecave police department.
give up

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2012
etp wrote:
I think this dog will be a good asset to the Horsecave police department.
I think he will blend right in with the rest of them!
Amanda

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Its about time I know he has been trying to get everything set to have a drug dog for awhile now. I think its a good idea, we had one in my old town that was a great asset.
what WHAT

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2012
oh, so thats why Henry had peanut butter all over the front of his uniform pants. makes sense
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 28, 2012
huh wrote:
The dog will be the only clean cop in Horse Hole.
That police officer that you called a jerk for writing you a ticket, just spent 3 hours on the scene of a wreck where a drunk driver killed a family of four. Those firefighters that you're pissed at for shutting down the road, just pulled a grandfather out of a burning house. Those paramedics and EMT's that you think are driving too fast, are doing CPR on a two year old that didn't make it. Our nurses are taking care of our friends, family, loved ones and helping the sick to get better when so many in our world would just never take the time or care! They work hurt, sick, hungry, and tired. They are continuously asked to do more with less and they do their best to do it with a smile on their face. Why? Because they love what they do, but most importantly, because they care. Think about this before you bash your public safety members. They are here for each of us and our families whom we love…..
minton

Edmonton, KY

#11 Sep 30, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>That police officer that you called a jerk for writing you a ticket, just spent 3 hours on the scene of a wreck where a drunk driver killed a family of four. Those firefighters that you're pissed at for shutting down the road, just pulled a grandfather out of a burning house. Those paramedics and EMT's that you think are driving too fast, are doing CPR on a two year old that didn't make it. Our nurses are taking care of our friends, family, loved ones and helping the sick to get better when so many in our world would just never take the time or care! They work hurt, sick, hungry, and tired. They are continuously asked to do more with less and they do their best to do it with a smile on their face. Why? Because they love what they do, but most importantly, because they care. Think about this before you bash your public safety members. They are here for each of us and our families whom we love…..
hey its just their job,they chose that line of work,thats all,stop puttin them up on a pedestal or something,they are no different or better than anybody else,its just a job.get over it.
JO JO

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2012
minton wrote:
<quoted text>
hey its just their job,they chose that line of work,thats all,stop puttin them up on a pedestal or something,they are no different or better than anybody else,its just a job.get over it.
MINTON, YOU are one sick
MOTHER F___ER!!!
minton

Edmonton, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2012
JO JO wrote:
<quoted text>MINTON, YOU are one sick
MOTHER F___ER!!!
why cause i call it like i see it???like i said,its just their job to do those things,they chose that job to do,they are no heros,its just their job,get over it.there no better than anybody else.tho most of them think they are.pin a badge or uniform on somebody and the head swells 10times its size.
etp

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Officer Henry will be demonstrating the Horse Cave K9 officer charly tonight at the city hall meeting at 6 pm tonight. This would also be a good time for anyone to come down to the city hall and discuss any complaints they may have about Horse Cave and how the city can improve on how things are run. Hear is your chance come on down tonight at 6pm.
Questionable

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do my discussing on the campaign trail. We have to get these idiots OUT!!!
I have a simple question for you - "I'll do my discussing on the campaign trail".

How can you do your discussing, when you are not even on the ballot for the up coming elections next month? Please explain as to how you are going to accomplish this? I suppose you are going to be a 'write-in' candidate, right?
etp

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Questionable wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a simple question for you - "I'll do my discussing on the campaign trail".
How can you do your discussing, when you are not even on the ballot for the up coming elections next month? Please explain as to how you are going to accomplish this? I suppose you are going to be a 'write-in' candidate, right?
He doesn't even live in horse cave.
Collect them all

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Oh, so that's why Sue Nunn was buying so much peanut butter at IGA. Makes sense now.
cpmcermed

Champaign, IL

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Sean henry is a queer
just me 2

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2012
cpmcermed wrote:
Sean henry is a queer
Look just because you are gay does not mean everybody is,Just put your purple shirt back on and be proud of who you are and stop hating
yay

Glasgow, KY

#21 Dec 11, 2012
at least now he can be called in with a real dog to sniff for drugs!(rather than rely on an old washed up has been that only thinks he smells something himself!)
horse cave

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 12, 2012
Henry is a snitch why need a dog when he tells ppl what is said and put lives in jeapordy
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Dec 12, 2012
horse cave wrote:
Henry is a snitch why need a dog when he tells ppl what is said and put lives in jeapordy
Who does he put in jeapordy and how can he be a snitch when he is a cop. That's his job.
funny irony

Glasgow, KY

#24 Dec 12, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who does he put in jeapordy and how can he be a snitch when he is a cop. That's his job.
Lol! Thank you for saying the obvious! Sounds lik someone is just upset because he caught him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adult bookstore (May '16) 8 hr Jason 18
Adult bookstore (Feb '16) 8 hr Jay 95
Andrew Babb Sun Wondering 2
Wbko running front stories for horse cave Sun Randy logsdon 5
Brandon Lane Sat Cabbage 10
Tara Wilson her role in hart co. Dec 8 Randy logsdon 6
Bryan W Dec 8 tammy two toes 5

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance