Cave Of Fear 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2012
The Cave of Fear will be opening September 28. It is located in Horse Cave, at the Hidden River Cave. The tour goes down into the cave, where you will be scared out of your mind. You will not leave without being terrified. You will go through the cave, a graveyard, a haunted trail, a basement of hell, and a maze of horror. If you dare to try, we will make you cry. Please come by and let us show you what frightened really is. CAVE OF FEAR STAFF

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2012
lgpt42129 wrote:
ok all sounds good but what is the charge?
It's $18 and they have $2 off coupon at the cave. It will be worth the money.
dropping the ballz

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2012
ripoff. yall outaa call it Brokeback Cave from all you dingaling yankers who run it or Cave of Poop after the brown on yalls white pecckers. have a gay disco up in that hole and set up some glorrie holes

Location hidden

#6 Sep 26, 2012
dropping the ballz wrote:
ripoff. yall outaa call it Brokeback Cave from all you dingaling yankers who run it or Cave of Poop after the brown on yalls white pecckers. have a gay disco up in that hole and set up some glorrie holes
It's alot better then last you. You are probably one of the ones that got scared so ur gonna bad mouth it
cootsinrah

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2012
lol Cave of Poop
Sucks

Cave City, KY

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Mr. Ballz is correct, it sucks and is a waste of time. Dave loves to charge out of this world prices for that shithole they call a cave. I guess by definition it is but that's about it...for those that havent been...there's not even any formations. Oh, wait......there may be one soda straw or some cave popcorn.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 28, 2012
you all may talk crap about it but the people that went through it tonight had a blast and was scared out of the mind even a tough guy was scared. it's way better this year
stinky britches

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2012
lol cave of farts
minton

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2012
Kristiana Johnson wrote:
The Cave of Fear will be opening September 28. It is located in Horse Cave, at the Hidden River Cave. The tour goes down into the cave, where you will be scared out of your mind. You will not leave without being terrified. You will go through the cave, a graveyard, a haunted trail, a basement of hell, and a maze of horror. If you dare to try, we will make you cry. Please come by and let us show you what frightened really is. CAVE OF FEAR STAFF
hope you all have a good haunted cave this yr,it could be a real good money maker for ya if it is done right,and with all the actors and other things that you have it could be one of the best in the state.good luck.
Haunts R Fun

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2012
I was hoping for a real review of the cave. I wanted someone to tell me what the cave is like without sounding like an idiot. All the negative, foolish comments only show that I cannot trust the reviewers because they sound like a bunch of idiots. This is unfortunate because even a negative review can encourage a business to improve. Good luck to everyone involved and I would propose that you only show comments from people who know how to talk.
minton

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 30, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The cave is the old septic tank for the entire city of Horse Cave. It still smells a little bad in the summer. There is no telling what REAL diseases are in there. I don't mean the ones that the "actors" are carrying, either.
yea i remember the smell in downtown horse cave back in the 70's and it was very bad,but i have been in the cave since it has been cleaned up and i think it is fine to go into,if not all the cave fish,crikets,bats,and other animals would be dead and not coming back,but there not,they are alive and well so it is safe to go into the cave with no worries.im not a fan of the cave or meuseum(sp) i just like a good haunted house to go to.
clay

Nashville, TN

#16 Sep 30, 2012
lgpt42129 wrote:
$18 is kind of high! do i get my money back if i dont like it?
not it isn't it's $20 everywhere else or higher n $18 is worth it n there's $2 off coupons everywhere
DEAD PREY

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 30, 2012
It seems that some people here just don't like the cave. It seems they must be scared of it. If you can't stand what we have going on here, then that is your problem. We all understand, that you guys have problems. But why try to bring everyone else down with you. Why don't you try Skeletons Lair. Maybe you can walk through that with out being scared. Or just stay home. But, if you insist on playing these childish word games, then you may continue doing so. FOR ALL THOSE THAT HAVE ADULT MINDS, THE CAVE OF FEAR IS OPEN NOW. EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT, FROM 8PM-11PM. Stop in and let us show you a frightfully good time. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. You be be scared out of your mind. The first weekend open was great. We had a group from Cincinnati, that had only good things to say. Everyone that has been through this year has had good things to say. True there are stairs you have to climb to get out of the cave. But, you can take as long as you need to continue on. We know the stairs are rough. We climb up and down them numerous times. So, that's not anything we don't understand. AS FOR THAT RETARD THAT KEEPS ON ABOUT THE CAVE BEING A SEWER, you are allowed to play kids games still. We won't look down on you for that. Maybe someday you will grow up to be an adult. MAYBE.
minton

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 30, 2012
DEAD PREY wrote:
It seems that some people here just don't like the cave. It seems they must be scared of it. If you can't stand what we have going on here, then that is your problem. We all understand, that you guys have problems. But why try to bring everyone else down with you. Why don't you try Skeletons Lair. Maybe you can walk through that with out being scared. Or just stay home. But, if you insist on playing these childish word games, then you may continue doing so. FOR ALL THOSE THAT HAVE ADULT MINDS, THE CAVE OF FEAR IS OPEN NOW. EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT, FROM 8PM-11PM. Stop in and let us show you a frightfully good time. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. You be be scared out of your mind. The first weekend open was great. We had a group from Cincinnati, that had only good things to say. Everyone that has been through this year has had good things to say. True there are stairs you have to climb to get out of the cave. But, you can take as long as you need to continue on. We know the stairs are rough. We climb up and down them numerous times. So, that's not anything we don't understand. AS FOR THAT RETARD THAT KEEPS ON ABOUT THE CAVE BEING A SEWER, you are allowed to play kids games still. We won't look down on you for that. Maybe someday you will grow up to be an adult. MAYBE.
i wouldnt count on it,this idiot was hit in the head at an early age and cannot help being an idiot.ive dealt with him before and had to set him staight on how things are done.i say if we like going in the cave thats fine,if he thinks its a septic tank then he by all means should be in it,you see he floats on top of the water.hes a big hog leg lump of sh!t.

Location hidden

#21 Sep 30, 2012
minton wrote:
<quoted text>
hope you all have a good haunted cave this yr,it could be a real good money maker for ya if it is done right,and with all the actors and other things that you have it could be one of the best in the state.good luck.
THANK YOU AND IT IS A GOOD ONE. THOSE WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH IT LOVED IT

Location hidden

#22 Sep 30, 2012
THANK YOU CLAY AND DEAD PREY FOR THE HELP. It's no use they are gonna keep running their mouths cause they have nothing better to do. FOR THOSE WHO REALLY WANNA KNOW ABOUT CAVE OF FEAR THIS YEAR CAN AS ME OR DEAD PREY. YES THE STAIRS ARE A PAIN BUT THERE ARE PLACES TO SIT AND REST AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS. YOU CAN SEE THEM BEFORE U GO DOWN THE STAIRS. WE DON'T CARE HOW LONG U REST BEFORE GOING THROUGH THE REST OF IT. This year people have been saying good things about us. one guys said that we had better stuff then other places had this year. COME IF U DARE
DEAD PREY

Glasgow, KY

#24 Oct 1, 2012
minton wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldnt count on it,this idiot was hit in the head at an early age and cannot help being an idiot.ive dealt with him before and had to set him staight on how things are done.i say if we like going in the cave thats fine,if he thinks its a septic tank then he by all means should be in it,you see he floats on top of the water.hes a big hog leg lump of sh!t.
Thank You minton, we have lengthen the entire attraction this year. It takes about 30 minutes to walk through, but we know it turn by turn. As i said, everyone has complimented us this year. We are looking forward to growing bigger and better every year. As for the idiot, he should grow up and show up. Or shut up. Alot of people know who he is, and know how he is. So, i say we all just look over his childish games and comments.
minton

Glasgow, KY

#25 Oct 1, 2012
DEAD PREY wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You minton, we have lengthen the entire attraction this year. It takes about 30 minutes to walk through, but we know it turn by turn. As i said, everyone has complimented us this year. We are looking forward to growing bigger and better every year. As for the idiot, he should grow up and show up. Or shut up. Alot of people know who he is, and know how he is. So, i say we all just look over his childish games and comments.
he says his name is matt,is this true or is he lyin about that???i hope you have a good year this yr and get bigger and better every yr from now on.i think it could be made into one of the best haunted attractions in the state,what with the quality of actors,props,and knowledge of special effects.i will be there before halloween you can bank on that.
Bear

Smyrna, TN

#27 Oct 2, 2012
lgpt42129 wrote:
if i go this week end and dont like it can i get a refund
How about you stop being such a tightwad? If you have the money to go in the first place, I am guessing you are not hurting for cash. They don't give you your money back and if you see a movie and don't like it. Why should you get your money back if you are unimpressed here?
Amanda

Nashville, TN

#29 Oct 5, 2012
I have actually sat and read every post on last years cave of fear and cave of fear 2012, and I have figured it out. "Huh" is one of those special people thats overly OCD he stays at home in a bubble so that he/she is never harmed or ever in any kind of danger. Iam also guessing he/she staus close to the computer at all times or has topix on his/her phone, because he/she has nothing better to do with his/her life. Which is a shame and since he/she CAN remember something that happened back in the '70s very well probably makes him/her old, so in that case dead prey he/she does not need to come to the cave of fear because he/she will probably have a panic attack and break a hip falling down all those stairs into the cave the go into shock from fear of catchin all the "disease" at the bottom of the cave, So maybe its best for him/her to not show up at all.......just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult book store 7 hr tracy 25
Cream and Sugar Cafe 8 hr Cactus Bob 9
Andy Carroll (Oct '14) 10 hr Cat 11
Dance hall opening back up in cave city? 17 hr I Know 5
new police 17 hr city girl 1
Shelley Auto Sales (Sep '08) 19 hr old ford guy 83
Billy Abney Tue Curious 4
More from around the web

Horse Cave People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE