Sister Shubert does tempoarys DIRTY!!!

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
secret09

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2009
Through a temp agency they hire you for 90 days then you are SUPPOSE to be hired at the company you are working for yea... well not Sister Shubert they hire off the street to take a temps spot thats been there for 4 months and they have NO respect for a temp sp TEMPS don't watse your time they DON'T WANT YOU>>>
full time

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2009
yeah i work there full time.. i know of 4 or 5 that have been there for atleast 5 months now and still arent full time.. were SUPOSED to be hiring 50 sum ppl full time.. but we'll see, i know our temps that went and put an application in got a letter in the mail saying that SS wasnt hiring for any positions.. the full time get treated kinda crappy 2.. its a job i cant complain but im sure theyre are better ones out there
Ronny

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, well go get it and quit your freaking complaining!!! Yes they are hiring...who else can say that? Oh and I know 3 or 4 temps that work there that were hired full time after 90 days. And I'll probably bet you there are none currently that have been there 4 or 5 months.....just someone talkin crap because that's all they know to do. If there is........what's they're names?????
Check it out

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Jan 18, 2009
If they are not making some of the Temps full time they problay aren't worth keeping...
Lisa M

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jan 18, 2009
I'm soon to be starting to work there. Can't wait, thankful to get a job!!! Any cute guys work there??
secret09

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2009
No names needed but yes I am a temp there and currently going on 5 months never been late or missed a day! I have been told for the past 2 months that I would be hired but when you ask you get told there not hiring for the position but they can bring people off the street and put them full time in front of you.Now would you like to be treated like this??? yes it's good to have a job with the economy like it is but when you are a supporter of a family it does bother you. And I can almost bet you $$$ that the ones that did get hired are related to management 2 of them are for a fact I know...
smiley

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2009
yes, I've been there 5 1/2 months
lokk

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2009
been there 7 months no job yet but they sure can interview others that don't know crap about the job
angry

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2009
That's right! I've been there a very long time but when you are looked at as a temp you are NOTHING no matter how well you know the job! I think it's TOTAL discrimination!!! I've seen full time treat temps better and know how they feel and even full time say management needs to be in a temps shoes for awhile! won't see that happening!
timer

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2009
Well I am full time and I do know how temps are treated like CRAP! I was a temp there for almost 7 months and it is discrimination to the temps find you guys a lawyer!
Check your contract

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2009
The problem might be with your temp service. The company you are wanting to get on at, has to pay them a large fee to aquire you. In my opinion temp services should be outlawed.
They take advantage of good workers. And encourages companies to take the easy way out for their employee workforce at the workers expense.
Ban the bastards I say.
secret09

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2009
I totally agree with you but as before they are suppose to hire you when your 90 days are up or let you go 1 of the 2. So it still all falls back on the fatory it's self moreless just an easy way to have workers for less cash.
shooken

Horse Cave, KY

#13 Jan 18, 2009
thats exactly right!!! temps are treated like worthless pieces of sh*t there and there management is awful that is unless your a family member then your treated like gold!
cold

Horse Cave, KY

#14 Jan 18, 2009
Amen to that!
wondering

Cave City, KY

#15 Jan 19, 2009
i heard several got laid off over the weekend. is that true? my friend was going to put in an app there but if they are laying people off, i don't guess it's worth it?
lifesucks

Horse Cave, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2009
Temps I honestly do feel sorry for all of you but living today in society unless your treated like scum is the only way to hold a job! I am a full time employee there and they are letting temps go some that were very hard workers and in desperate need of a job and just about for any reason that they can use to get by with! I do feel for you all and wish the best for you but as the old saying goes it will all come back to them S.Shubert and I hope it hurts as much as it has you all.
timeonhold

Horse Cave, KY

#17 Jan 19, 2009
well I have a job there starting in febuary but not so sure I want 2 work there after all this and not only on here but it's out in public as well.(SCUM-BAGS) were all human.
badplace

Horse Cave, KY

#18 Jan 19, 2009
I wouldn't work there unless I was starving to death! and there is plenty of dumpsters around if that tells you people anything. They need to be turned in.
wondering

Cave City, KY

#19 Jan 19, 2009
so they are laying people off?
hhhh

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 19, 2009
wondering wrote:
so they are laying people off?
They are not laying people off. They are starting a 2nd shift in Feb. It does suck to be a temp I was one, now full time I was hired after my 90 days was up. Good luck to all the temps. It is a good place to work wish it paid more but right now just thankful to have a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white people Thu Monkeymaster 13
Deputy Murphy's role with henry Thu Connie 14
Whitney Williams (May '16) Jul 19 Its me 43
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) Jul 19 Horny 565
Adult bookstore (Feb '16) Jul 19 Concerned 20
Adult book store (Jan '17) Jul 19 Concerned 18
Brian aka Scott Montgomery Dart Container Jul 19 Dartppc 2

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance