First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 27, 2008
I must apologize to minton. When I first came to Topix minton and I got off to the wrong start. I said some very hurtful things to him, and for that I am sorry. What I am really sorry about is that minton was the first to conversate back to me in a very friendly way. He was by far the best man in this situation. Normally I deal with these type of issues in a different manner but I was childish in my words, and I am truly sorry. I want minton to know if he needs my help in any way all he has to do is ask. He is being a much better man on here. I am going to take a lesson from minton myself and do what I can to be a better man. minton I bashed you in front of everyone on topix, so I thought it only right to apologize to you in front of everyone on topix. I sure hope you accept my apology.
minton

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2008
no apologies necessary my friend,i had it coming and i should have already apologized to you,i just was afraid bringing it back up might anger you and i thought best to let it lay,but i appreciate you kind post.i also want to thank you for you service to us in the armed forces,it takes a special person to be able to volunteer to serve our country,when i was 18 i really thought about joining up,but i just couldnt do it,some can and some cant,to me the better people are the ones that volunteer their service to us,and leave their hometowns,friends,old way of life.but for that i thank you,respect you a hell of alot,and i hope you believe me when i say that.you are a good person and we hope you decide to stay around our boring little town/county.peace brother,happy holidays,i have tried to become a better person just because of the way we started out on here sanfordt,so you have helped me even more than you know,hope the depression keeps calm,mine gets kinda bad this time of year,especially today,i had a friend to pass away today,freddie glass of hardyville passed away today on thanksgiving,please keep the family in your prayers.
minton

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2008
the late great johnny paycheck said it best,TONIGHT I FEEL LIKE AN OLD VIOLIN.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 27, 2008
minton wrote:
no apologies necessary my friend,i had it coming and i should have already apologized to you,i just was afraid bringing it back up might anger you and i thought best to let it lay,but i appreciate you kind post.i also want to thank you for you service to us in the armed forces,it takes a special person to be able to volunteer to serve our country,when i was 18 i really thought about joining up,but i just couldnt do it,some can and some cant,to me the better people are the ones that volunteer their service to us,and leave their hometowns,friends,old way of life.but for that i thank you,respect you a hell of alot,and i hope you believe me when i say that.you are a good person and we hope you decide to stay around our boring little town/county.peace brother,happy holidays,i have tried to become a better person just because of the way we started out on here sanfordt,so you have helped me even more than you know,hope the depression keeps calm,mine gets kinda bad this time of year,especially today,i had a friend to pass away today,freddie glass of hardyville passed away today on thanksgiving,please keep the family in your prayers.
This is good news to me. I think I know who you are and to qoute and old movie, "it's good for warriors like us to meet in the struggle of life". You friends wil be in my prayers. Even in my most drunkest hours I have never failed to pray each day. Many nations I was in it was illegal for me to pray to our God, but I did anyhow. Let's team up and make topix, and Hart County a better place. Please e-mail me at sanfordtm@gmail.com We have a lot to get accomplished my friend!
Vickie

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2008
Minton,

Freddie is my family ...Thank you for being so kind...
minton wrote:
no apologies necessary my friend,i had it coming and i should have already apologized to you,i just was afraid bringing it back up might anger you and i thought best to let it lay,but i appreciate you kind post.i also want to thank you for you service to us in the armed forces,it takes a special person to be able to volunteer to serve our country,when i was 18 i really thought about joining up,but i just couldnt do it,some can and some cant,to me the better people are the ones that volunteer their service to us,and leave their hometowns,friends,old way of life.but for that i thank you,respect you a hell of alot,and i hope you believe me when i say that.you are a good person and we hope you decide to stay around our boring little town/county.peace brother,happy holidays,i have tried to become a better person just because of the way we started out on here sanfordt,so you have helped me even more than you know,hope the depression keeps calm,mine gets kinda bad this time of year,especially today,i had a friend to pass away today,freddie glass of hardyville passed away today on thanksgiving,please keep the family in your prayers.
mintons name

Munfordville, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2008
is robert minton from horse cave
Samantha

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2008
Sanford you appear to have a good head on your shoulders so I'm not sure if that is the same minton that was on there earlier this year putting a bunch of junk about a relative of mine but he sure as heck was belittling them and for no reason.
he finally stopped but only after I had all the post and thread removed.
That is the main problem with topix is that anyone can get on here and bash someone else's name and reputation yet they are not required to put their own name. that is just wrong.
Bud in the bottle

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2008
Maybe that's not Minton,maybe that's not Sanford T,maybe none of this is real,maybe it's all a dream and not reality,Maybe I'm not real,I'm just dreaming and maybe the dream is not real. Ah the wonder of technology.I think I'll go crawl back in my bottle.I think it's real,if not,I wont care.
catwomen

Cave City, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2008
do you no what happened to Buck West???
just heard

Cave City, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2008
they were having problems and he was unable to go on. So sad.
minton

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2008
Samantha wrote:
Sanford you appear to have a good head on your shoulders so I'm not sure if that is the same minton that was on there earlier this year putting a bunch of junk about a relative of mine but he sure as heck was belittling them and for no reason.
he finally stopped but only after I had all the post and thread removed.
That is the main problem with topix is that anyone can get on here and bash someone else's name and reputation yet they are not required to put their own name. that is just wrong.
back at that time there were alot of people using my name on different towns forums.why they did this i have no clue,but i dont remember doing it,so im gonna say that it was someone posting under my username,it is easily done.i will apologize for the bashing since it was done under my name.i hope you know to not believe anything you read on here about anybody,this is all opinions or made up stuff,so dont believe anything you see on here and only half of what you hear about on here.again im sorry for my name causing you pain.
Truth

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 1, 2008
Minton...The next time your depression acts up perhaps suicide is an option you should not discount. You posted hurtful vicious things about people with absolutely no regard for their feelings or family. You did this because you thought you could remain anonymous behind a computer screen. Now that people have figured out who you are you want to change your ways. You want people to believe that it wasn’t you. That people used your screen name. The fact is you are a coward. You were so tough when people didn’t know who you are. Now that people do it’s a new Minton.
SanfordT…You Wrote: "it's good for warriors like us to meet in the struggle of life". To call Minton a warrior is an insult to everyone who has ever served in the military.
mean

Cave City, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2008
Truth wrote:
Minton...The next time your depression acts up perhaps suicide is an option you should not discount. You posted hurtful vicious things about people with absolutely no regard for their feelings or family. You did this because you thought you could remain anonymous behind a computer screen. Now that people have figured out who you are you want to change your ways. You want people to believe that it wasn’t you. That people used your screen name. The fact is you are a coward. You were so tough when people didn’t know who you are. Now that people do it’s a new Minton.
SanfordT…You Wrote: "it's good for warriors like us to meet in the struggle of life". To call Minton a warrior is an insult to everyone who has ever served in the military.
This was so mean and uncalled for, how can you suggest someone commit suicide? I can't believe you can even lay down at night and sleep! I know minton has said a lot of things to make pepole mad but he seems to have softened some lately and I don't care if it was my worst enemy I would never ever suggest such a thing as commiting suicide. You should be ashamed and look at your own life, you are no better considering what you posted! Minton I wish you well.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 1, 2008
Truth wrote:
Minton...The next time your depression acts up perhaps suicide is an option you should not discount. You posted hurtful vicious things about people with absolutely no regard for their feelings or family. You did this because you thought you could remain anonymous behind a computer screen. Now that people have figured out who you are you want to change your ways. You want people to believe that it wasn’t you. That people used your screen name. The fact is you are a coward. You were so tough when people didn’t know who you are. Now that people do it’s a new Minton.
SanfordT…You Wrote: "it's good for warriors like us to meet in the struggle of life". To call Minton a warrior is an insult to everyone who has ever served in the military.
Maybe minton revealed himself to me, I can tell you he is no coward especially of anyone on here. He may be afraid to get in trouble with the law and that's it. I do not know of him ever being beat. After serving almost 24 years I do not use the term "warrior" losely, and as long as you hide behind "truth" who really is the coward. At least he is putting his last name on here.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 1, 2008
Truth wrote:
Minton...The next time your depression acts up perhaps suicide is an option you should not discount. You posted hurtful vicious things about people with absolutely no regard for their feelings or family. You did this because you thought you could remain anonymous behind a computer screen. Now that people have figured out who you are you want to change your ways. You want people to believe that it wasn’t you. That people used your screen name. The fact is you are a coward. You were so tough when people didn’t know who you are. Now that people do it’s a new Minton.
SanfordT…You Wrote: "it's good for warriors like us to meet in the struggle of life". To call Minton a warrior is an insult to everyone who has ever served in the military.
What you have just said here about him having suicide as an option, especially after he has spoke of his problems with depression and drugs, is worse than anything I ever read that minton has written. This is getting real stupid. I feel like I am back in the 8th grade defending myself against bullies again....... Truth, as long as you just use Truth, you are the coward. minton is a minton.
Truth

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 1, 2008
Truth wrote:
Minton...The next time your depression acts up perhaps suicide is an option you should not discount. You posted hurtful vicious things about people with absolutely no regard for their feelings or family. You did this because you thought you could remain anonymous behind a computer screen. Now that people have figured out who you are you want to change your ways. You want people to believe that it wasn’t you. That people used your screen name. The fact is you are a coward. You were so tough when people didn’t know who you are. Now that people do it’s a new Minton.
SanfordT…You Wrote: "it's good for warriors like us to meet in the struggle of life". To call Minton a warrior is an insult to everyone who has ever served in the military.
I DIDNT MEAN THIS I HAD AN BAD MOMENT SO SORRY .
minton

Glasgow, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2008
Truth wrote:
Minton...The next time your depression acts up perhaps suicide is an option you should not discount. You posted hurtful vicious things about people with absolutely no regard for their feelings or family. You did this because you thought you could remain anonymous behind a computer screen. Now that people have figured out who you are you want to change your ways. You want people to believe that it wasn’t you. That people used your screen name. The fact is you are a coward. You were so tough when people didn’t know who you are. Now that people do it’s a new Minton.
SanfordT…You Wrote: "it's good for warriors like us to meet in the struggle of life". To call Minton a warrior is an insult to everyone who has ever served in the military.
truth,i have read alot of forums and threads on topixs,but this IS the first time i have ever read where one person wanted the other person to kill theirself,it is a first and i have done alot of reading on here over the yr.okay,i hope you feel like you have gotten me "back" so to speak.like i said earlier,i cant be sure that it was i that said some things about you or somebody that you are kin to,but it could have been,so you have gotten even with me 10x's over.if you feel like you are not even with me,then go ahead and bash me all you care to,im a big boy i can take it.but i guaranttee you one thing,when you are done,i will not wish you to kill yourself,i promise you that.so go ahead and do what you got to do.
Samantha

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 2, 2008
Truth wrote:
Minton...The next time your depression acts up perhaps suicide is an option you should not discount. You posted hurtful vicious things about people with absolutely no regard for their feelings or family. You did this because you thought you could remain anonymous behind a computer screen. Now that people have figured out who you are you want to change your ways. You want people to believe that it wasn’t you. That people used your screen name. The fact is you are a coward. You were so tough when people didn’t know who you are. Now that people do it’s a new Minton.
SanfordT…You Wrote: "it's good for warriors like us to meet in the struggle of life". To call Minton a warrior is an insult to everyone who has ever served in the military.
I disagree with the suggestion or mere mention of committing suicide but I do agree with the rest of your statement! If Minton is sincere then he should go back and apologize to the individuals that he belittled and slandered.
I would really like to know who he is for sure,
He owes my relative a huge apology.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 2, 2008
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree with the suggestion or mere mention of committing suicide but I do agree with the rest of your statement! If Minton is sincere then he should go back and apologize to the individuals that he belittled and slandered.
I would really like to know who he is for sure,
He owes my relative a huge apology.
I believe he did put out an apology. He has opened up and is doing much better. Maybe he was not in his right mind? Who knows, but we should be grateful that he has opened up and is trying to be a good citizen. His own opinions are showing this. Don't beat him down when he has revealed what he has and has shown he is trying to do better. Besides this is just some computer forum where so many people say so much about so many people that any more I try my best to just ignore the bad. In fact I got on a lady named "Holly" on here about something I thought she had written, she stated "there must be another Holly". Maybe there was, who knows...who really cares?
its him

Munfordville, KY

#20 Dec 2, 2008
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree with the suggestion or mere mention of committing suicide but I do agree with the rest of your statement! If Minton is sincere then he should go back and apologize to the individuals that he belittled and slandered.
I would really like to know who he is for sure,
He owes my relative a huge apology.
Robert Minton from horse cave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caverna youth league 1 hr Mom 2
eric ballard 4 hr Just wondering 4
Jessica Taylor 5 hr Sureis 2
Adult bookstore (Feb '16) 7 hr Bicurious Man 165
Dart stud 11 hr Honestly 9
horse cave bookstore (Oct '17) Sat dirty old doc 48
ashley terry Apr 20 Get out 3

Horse Cave Jobs

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages