Question about Dart hiring process

Question about Dart hiring process

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Waiting

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2012
How long does it usually take to hear from Dart regarding start date or if hired or not? My Husband had the phone interview, then a few days later (last week) passed the 2nd interview/math test. He was taken on the plant tour and told they would let him know when his start date was. We're aware of the holiday delay, but wondering how long they take. Needing to know if we should keep waiting or move on to other current interviews. He did call and request an update, but the HR wasn't sure yet. Thanks!
lil

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Waiting wrote:
How long does it usually take to hear from Dart regarding start date or if hired or not? My Husband had the phone interview, then a few days later (last week) passed the 2nd interview/math test. He was taken on the plant tour and told they would let him know when his start date was. We're aware of the holiday delay, but wondering how long they take. Needing to know if we should keep waiting or move on to other current interviews. He did call and request an update, but the HR wasn't sure yet. Thanks!
If he got the tour he got the job. They won't do it unless they already hired you. They do all the reference checks and stuff they will call. Up to you all to pursue other jobs
Waiting

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2012
lil wrote:
<quoted text>
If he got the tour he got the job. They won't do it unless they already hired you. They do all the reference checks and stuff they will call. Up to you all to pursue other jobs
Thank you for replying! It's taken a month to find out anything. He'd called to find out what was going on and was told they'd check. They wouldn't tell him on the phone. Then a generic denial email a few mins later that they couldn't offer a position at this time and it was against their policy to say why. I cannot believe this company told him he was hired, took on tour, told would be let known the start date, then do this. Hugely dissappointed and quite ashamed on their level on honesty.
Nicole

Irving, TX

#4 Jan 3, 2013
I recieved a call from dart for the customer care rep position interview and would like to know what is the hiring process I am suppose to take a test Monday what kind of test will it be and since I got an interview does that mean I will get the job??
Dart Worker

Cave City, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Dart is tired of hiring the local idiots who are lazy and will not work. Most locals only last 8 months to a year then they either point out or get fired. So they have made the requirements tougher.
Nicole

Irving, TX

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Any replys on my question????
Dart Worker 2

Cave City, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2013
relax Nicole, smoke your cigarettes. Dart hires slow, they keep getting the local trash who have no idea how to work. They are probably looking for people not from around here. They have to hire 50 local trash to get 5 that will stay past a year.
Darter

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2013
If you don't have a little pull.... (know someone)...you probly won't get on here,,,been like that for quite awhile.
Nicole

Irving, TX

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Oh I am relaxed and I don't smoke by the way. Just wondering how the hiring process goes and I'm from Dallas and have well over enough experience so at this point I will just wait and see. God bless
Okay

Cave City, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Ok Nicole, I will stop being a butthead since you are not local, I am not either. What position did you apply for? I got hired over 5 years ago so the hiring process might be different now.
employee

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for replying! It's taken a month to find out anything. He'd called to find out what was going on and was told they'd check. They wouldn't tell him on the phone. Then a generic denial email a few mins later that they couldn't offer a position at this time and it was against their policy to say why. I cannot believe this company told him he was hired, took on tour, told would be let known the start date, then do this. Hugely dissappointed and quite ashamed on their level on honesty.
The tour is a test itself....Maybe couldn't keep up with the person giving the tour that's a giveaway that you probably won't be fast enough to do the job.
Waiting

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2013
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
The tour is a test itself....Maybe couldn't keep up with the person giving the tour that's a giveaway that you probably won't be fast enough to do the job.
He's not slow. It doesn't matter anymore as this thread is now old. Worked out for the best because he has a better paying job in Bowling Green. Everything happens for a reason.
citizen

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>He's not slow. It doesn't matter anymore as this thread is now old. Worked out for the best because he has a better paying job in Bowling Green. Everything happens for a reason.
Glad to hear that and yes for the best
hopeful

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2014
applied for the Dart Police Department a few weeks ago heard its going to take some time getting on up to six months, wish me luck everybody pray for me.
Jo Jo

Glasgow, KY

#16 Mar 22, 2014
hopeful wrote:
applied for the Dart Police Department a few weeks ago heard its going to take some time getting on up to six months, wish me luck everybody pray for me.
I didn't know dart had a police department !!!!!!!!!!
Cakez

College Station, TX

#17 Apr 4, 2014
hopeful wrote:
applied for the Dart Police Department a few weeks ago heard its going to take some time getting on up to six months, wish me luck everybody pray for me.
Have you heard anything? Have you taken your entrance exam yet? Ive taken the exam im just waiting on the interview
wrong

Glasgow, KY

#18 May 4, 2014
Nicole wrote:
Oh I am relaxed and I don't smoke by the way. Just wondering how the hiring process goes and I'm from Dallas and have well over enough experience so at this point I will just wait and see. God bless
It sounds like you applied for a corp position. There is no job with that description in Horse Cave.
John Mill

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Feb 29, 2016
I use to work at dart container 6 years ago but got fired if I reapply now would they hire you back?
IKnow

Glasgow, KY

#20 Mar 1, 2016
John Mill wrote:
I use to work at dart container 6 years ago but got fired if I reapply now would they hire you back?
You have to wait one more year, then retry.
Pretty lady

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Mar 1, 2016
IKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to wait one more year, then retry.
They actually changed it to 3 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult store Thu Willing to try ne... 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Mother Teresa 640
Horse Cave Theater Will Fail Again (Jan '15) Thu Steve 71
Adult Book Store Wed Tony 1
Horse Cave Police Wed Randy logsdon 78
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) Jun 19 Want to try 205
dose any one know COURTNEY HAGAN (Mar '09) Jun 17 BBQ Brady 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages