sex is not sinning if you try to stop...
dumazz jennifer

Ocean View, DE

#26 Jun 15, 2009
Jennifers Handbaskets wrote:
What about masturbation? Is that a sin? Or is it only a sin when it become cronic and interferes with your relationships and ability to sustain yourself financially?
I've found in life that "sinning" is much more fun than being a saint! Even if in theory I may burn for eternity. I bet the crowd in Hell is a hell of a lot more interesting!
only someone as you would know
Good Friend 09

Glasgow, KY

#27 Jun 15, 2009
yousilly people wrote:
Can't you see it's Jennifer posting all this nonsense????
That's what I already figured out myself. THere is nothing of any worth on this topics. Can't someone start something that is worth commenting on??
Jennifer

Edmonton, KY

#28 Jun 15, 2009
Good Friend 09 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I already figured out myself. THere is nothing of any worth on this topics. Can't someone start something that is worth commenting on??
I didn't start this stupid thread you moron.
scoobie

Munfordville, KY

#30 Jul 23, 2009
JL GOODMAN wrote:
I THINK THEY ARE OK AND CAN GET FORGIVENESS EVERY TIME.
MY BIBLE SAYS SO.
ITS LIKE SAY A BAD WORD EVERY NOW AND THEN,YOU KNOW IT WRONG BUT WE STILL SAY A BAD WORD AND ASK AND GET FORGIVESS EVERY TIME.
SO I SAY THEY ARE NOT SINNING IF THEY ASK FORGIVESSS AFTER ITS OVER.
I MAY SUGGEST THEY HAVE FELLOWSHIP SCREW AND THEN PRAY AND THEN HAVE COFFEE.
FOR REAL YES IT NOT SINNING.
so if i shoot somebody in the face,then pray and have coffee...its not sinning....der ta der!!!!...dude,if you sleep with some chick in a moment of weakness it is sin,but God will forgive you.....but God isnt worried about forgiving you if yur plannin on bangin her 4 or 5 times a week....what a shmoe!
scoobie

Munfordville, KY

#31 Jul 23, 2009
RUBYFALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
what if they did this for years and then stoped before they died and each got forgivess for it.then they are as saved as anyone.right.
sounds like russian ruelette to me...and not much love or respect for God either....and what if jesus comes back in all his glory and finds this dude with a face full of muffin?....while his wife is at work....i know how to fix it all buddy....get a job !!....
Jennifer

Baldwin City, KS

#32 Jul 23, 2009
LMFAO @ this thread. Sex isn't sinning any time. It's all fair game.
scoobie

Munfordville, KY

#33 Jul 23, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
LMFAO @ this thread. Sex isn't sinning any time. It's all fair game.
yes it is....ha!....ok jen....you seem like an enlightend chick...so here goes....if you dont beleive in God,sex outside of marriage is fine an dandy....but if you do beleive the bible(and most of the people around here do)...then this dude is in trouble!....ha.....see,this dude didnt ask if it was alright....he asked if it would be a sin...hence the bible comes into play....so if he is looking for whether or not the bible says its wrong....the scriptures are endless that say...yes!....how r u by the way jen?
Jennifer

Baldwin City, KS

#34 Jul 23, 2009
scoobie wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is....ha!....ok jen....you seem like an enlightend chick...so here goes....if you dont beleive in God,sex outside of marriage is fine an dandy....but if you do beleive the bible(and most of the people around here do)...then this dude is in trouble!....ha.....see,this dude didnt ask if it was alright....he asked if it would be a sin...hence the bible comes into play....so if he is looking for whether or not the bible says its wrong....the scriptures are endless that say...yes!....how r u by the way jen?
Who gives a crap what YOU believe in? Only the individual can make the decision on whether or not they agree with it or not. What you believe or I believe has no bearing on anyone else. It's a personal choice. You aren't the authority and neither is some God that's probably not real. People need to think for themselves. If he wants to do it..then he can do it. I nor you or anyone else shouldn't say a damn thing about it. That's what is wrong with you people. You take your Bible and your "word of God" and try to tell people what to do. It doesn't work...you should know that. If you have a problem with sex then you don't have sex. To each their own. I also don't care what the majority of the people believe. Majority doesn't rule my personal life. The majority in the deep south used to think it was ok to own slaves too. Wasn't that also the Christian majority? Hmmm...
get drunk

Cave City, KY

#35 Jul 23, 2009
LA LA LA.Why dont you people get drunk and get along who cares what anybody thinks around here.There is not one person that has a brain around here.
scoobie

Munfordville, KY

#36 Jul 23, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a crap what YOU believe in? Only the individual can make the decision on whether or not they agree with it or not. What you believe or I believe has no bearing on anyone else. It's a personal choice. You aren't the authority and neither is some God that's probably not real. People need to think for themselves. If he wants to do it..then he can do it. I nor you or anyone else shouldn't say a damn thing about it. That's what is wrong with you people. You take your Bible and your "word of God" and try to tell people what to do. It doesn't work...you should know that. If you have a problem with sex then you don't have sex. To each their own. I also don't care what the majority of the people believe. Majority doesn't rule my personal life. The majority in the deep south used to think it was ok to own slaves too. Wasn't that also the Christian majority? Hmmm...
naaa...i never had a slave...see dollbaby,i beleive.....so since i beleive....the bible says i have to spread the gospel.....u dont have to obey it....but ill still tell ya what it says...mmmkay....i bet you need a hug
scoobie

Munfordville, KY

#37 Jul 23, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a crap what YOU believe in? Only the individual can make the decision on whether or not they agree with it or not. What you believe or I believe has no bearing on anyone else. It's a personal choice. You aren't the authority and neither is some God that's probably not real. People need to think for themselves. If he wants to do it..then he can do it. I nor you or anyone else shouldn't say a damn thing about it. That's what is wrong with you people. You take your Bible and your "word of God" and try to tell people what to do. It doesn't work...you should know that. If you have a problem with sex then you don't have sex. To each their own. I also don't care what the majority of the people believe. Majority doesn't rule my personal life. The majority in the deep south used to think it was ok to own slaves too. Wasn't that also the Christian majority? Hmmm...
and if only the individual can make his dicision...why is this poor shmoe on topix askin us what he should do?....ha!....i bet you like cheescake dont you
earl the douchebag

Decatur, AL

#38 Jul 25, 2009
scoobie wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like russian ruelette to me...and not much love or respect for God either....and what if jesus comes back in all his glory and finds this dude with a face full of muffin?....while his wife is at work....i know how to fix it all buddy....get a job !!....
the dude can keep diving and whats his name frank, pablo oh that's right jesus can...go to work....and do his wife.........whats with all the periods?.....you...sound like some other fairy
scoobie

Munfordville, KY

#39 Jul 26, 2009
earl the douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>the dude can keep diving and whats his name frank, pablo oh that's right jesus can...go to work....and do his wife.........whats with all the periods?.....you...sound like some other fairy
why dont you french kiss a porkupine earl....how is yur mother by the way?...go to church looser
Jennifer

Baldwin City, KS

#40 Jul 27, 2009
I can't stop masturbating to pictures of puppies. Is that a sin?

“jennifer is a loser”

Since: Jul 09

jennifer is a loser

#41 Jul 27, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
I can't stop masturbating to pictures of puppies. Is that a sin?
Loser
caring for jennifer

Ocean View, DE

#42 Jul 30, 2009
mr mom wrote:
just keep it up and enjoy yourself, screw the old bible thumpers. they did it when they were young but now with old age, it changes,
now tony amador has another nickname.
caring for jennifer

Ocean View, DE

#43 Jul 30, 2009
earl the douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>the dude can keep diving and whats his name frank, pablo oh that's right jesus can...go to work....and do his wife.........whats with all the periods?.....you...sound like some other fairy
tony you surely use a lot of nickname LOL
down deep

Glasgow, KY

#44 Jul 30, 2009
RUBYFALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
what if they did this for years and then stoped before they died and each got forgivess for it.then they are as saved as anyone.right.
nope...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

Glasgow, KY

#45 Jul 30, 2009
its a sin.

“Free Hearing Aid Products”

Since: Jul 09

Penelope to Corpus Christi TX

#46 Jul 30, 2009
If you have sex outside the marital union, it is a sin against God (1 Corinthians 6:9-11) What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of YOU were. But YOU have been washed clean, but YOU have been sanctified, but YOU have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) 22 hr duh 186
Dart Container (Jun '13) May 2 Derrick Cox 25
Horse Cave Outlet Mall (Jul '08) May 2 Patterson 42
Horse fu@$ers May 1 Sad 2
ella hensley (Aug '09) May 1 Coon 5
Shawn Norris (Jun '09) May 1 Longjohn silver 2
Building 1 (Jan '13) May 1 Longjohn silver 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages