Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
backlash

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2009
JIMMY BIGOL wrote:
MY GF IS MARRIED AND I'M MARRIED TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
I NEED YOU FOLKS TO MAKE HER UNDERSTAND IF WE TRY TO STOP HAVE SEX BUT STILL DO FROM TIME TO TIME WE ARE NOT SINNING IN GODS EYES.
LAST YEAR WE HAD SEX EVERYDAY HER HUSBAND AND MY WIFE WERE AT WORK.
SHE STARTED GOING TO CHURCH AND EVEY THING WAS FIND TILL HER PREACHER TOLD HER IT WAS A SIN TO KEEP IT GOING ON.
I TOLD HER IT WAS IF WE JUST DID'NT TRY TO STOP BUT FROM TIME TO TIME IF WE HAD SEX IT WAS EXPECTED FROM HUMANS AND ITS NOT SINNING,BECAUSE WE TRY MOST OF THE TIME NOT TO.
WE WERE HAVING SEX ABOUT 4 OR 5 TIMES A WEEK AND NOW I TOLD HER IF I COME BY ABOUT TWICE A WEEK TO JUST HAVE FELLOWSHIP PRAY AND COFFEE AND THEN IF WE HAD SEX IT WAS
NOT A SIN BECAUSE THAT WAS NOT WHY I COME BY FOR.ITS LIKE SOME POEPLE WILL SAY SH.I.T EVERY WEEK OR SO AND THATS NOT BAD.
HER PASTOR STILL SAYS IT IS SINNING AND WE NEED TO STOP SEEING EACH OTHER.
I THINK HE IS JUST JEALOUS AND LIKES HER AND IS TRYING TO USE THE BIBLE TO OUST ME OUT.
IF SOME OF YOU PEOPLE WILL TELL HER ITS OK AND NOT A SIN WE CAN GO BACK TO HAVING SEX A FEW TIMES A WEEK WHEN WE MEET FOR FELLOWSHIP PRAYING AND COFFEE.
WE NOVER GO TO A MOTEL LIKE WE ARE WHOREING OR SOMETHING PEOPLE DO WHEN IN LOVE.
SHE SAYS SHE IS ALL FOR IT IF SHE KNOWS SOME OTHER PEOPLE SAY ITS OK AND NOT HAVE TO ASK SOME OF OUR FRIENDS,PLUS HER AND HIM MAY GET WIND OF IT AND MAY
NOT UNDERSTAND US.
WE ARE NOT IN LOVE ,ITS MORE LIKE WE JUST LIKE TO HAVE SEX SO ITS NOT LIKE WE ARE GOINT TO RUN OFF OR ANYTHING.
Invite the preacher in for a threesome. With the preacher in it, it wouldn't be a sin. I'll bet he likes fried chicken, too!
who knows

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2009
Sorry to tell you but yeah that is still sinning. But what it sounds like to me is you just wanted to make up someting to start a topic about , because this is just common knowlege. Having sex and not being married is a sin.
Good Friend 09

Horse Cave, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2009
who knows wrote:
Sorry to tell you but yeah that is still sinning. But what it sounds like to me is you just wanted to make up someting to start a topic about , because this is just common knowlege. Having sex and not being married is a sin.
Is that not the truth??
It is kind of funny?? How stupid can a person be????
Stan the Man

West Des Moines, IA

#7 Jun 13, 2009
JIMMY BIGOL wrote:
I NEED YOU FOLKS TO MAKE HER UNDERSTAND IF WE TRY TO STOP HAVE SEX BUT STILL DO FROM TIME TO TIME WE ARE NOT SINNING IN GODS EYES.
SHE STARTED GOING TO CHURCH AND EVEY THING WAS FIND TILL HER PREACHER TOLD HER IT WAS A SIN TO KEEP IT GOING ON.
I TOLD HER IT WAS IF WE JUST DID'NT TRY TO STOP BUT FROM TIME TO TIME IF WE HAD SEX IT WAS EXPECTED FROM HUMANS AND ITS NOT SINNING,BECAUSE WE TRY MOST OF THE TIME NOT TO.
WE WERE HAVING SEX ABOUT 4 OR 5 TIMES A WEEK AND NOW I TOLD HER IF I COME BY ABOUT TWICE A WEEK TO JUST HAVE FELLOWSHIP PRAY AND COFFEE AND THEN IF WE HAD SEX IT WAS
NOT A SIN BECAUSE THAT WAS NOT WHY I COME BY FOR.ITS LIKE SOME POEPLE WILL SAY SH.I.T EVERY WEEK OR SO AND THATS NOT BAD.
I THINK HE IS JUST JEALOUS AND LIKES HER AND IS TRYING TO USE THE BIBLE TO OUST ME OUT.
IF SOME OF YOU PEOPLE WILL TELL HER ITS OK AND NOT A SIN WE CAN GO BACK TO HAVING SEX A FEW TIMES A WEEK WHEN WE MEET FOR FELLOWSHIP PRAYING AND COFFEE.
WE NOVER GO TO A MOTEL LIKE WE ARE WHOREING OR SOMETHING PEOPLE DO WHEN IN LOVE.
SHE SAYS SHE IS ALL FOR IT IF SHE KNOWS SOME OTHER PEOPLE SAY ITS OK AND NOT HAVE TO ASK SOME OF OUR FRIENDS,PLUS HER AND HIM MAY GET WIND OF IT AND MAY
NOT UNDERSTAND US.
WE ARE NOT IN LOVE ,ITS MORE LIKE WE JUST LIKE TO HAVE SEX SO ITS NOT LIKE WE ARE GOINT TO RUN OFF OR ANYTHING.
The seventh commandment is “YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY”. And why would you even start a topic such as this and you already know the answer. She is married to someone else. And you also stated you are marry. Per what you stated, she has wise up listening to the preacher, good for her, and possible save her marriage. Now after reading my response. Go to your wife and have her take a seat and than tell her you have committed adultery and see how she feels about it.
Stan the Man

West Des Moines, IA

#8 Jun 13, 2009
Good Friend 09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that not the truth??
It is kind of funny?? How stupid can a person be????
Good Friend 09

I am amazed of some of the comments I read on topic. Especially this one, the answer is already known. And you made a very good point and I agree with you statement.
Good Friend 09

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2009
Stan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Friend 09
I am amazed of some of the comments I read on topic. Especially this one, the answer is already known. And you made a very good point and I agree with you statement.
I wish there could be a topic that could be started that some of us normal people could talk about. ANd if some dummy comes along we could just ignore their stupidity. I don't even comment anymore their is nothing decent to read. I have been playing games in Glasgow. Kind of fun...
Good Friend 09

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Jun 13, 2009
I said I don't comment anymore..I guess I should say I comment rarely.
mr mom

Athens, AL

#13 Jun 14, 2009
just keep it up and enjoy yourself, screw the old bible thumpers. they did it when they were young but now with old age, it changes,
Who

Munfordville, KY

#14 Jun 14, 2009
JIMMY BIGOL wrote:
NOT UNDERSTAND US.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
Knowing

West Des Moines, IA

#15 Jun 14, 2009
mr mom wrote:
just keep it up and enjoy yourself, screw the old bible thumpers. they did it when they were young but now with old age, it changes,
I notice you have change you alias.
Knowing

West Des Moines, IA

#16 Jun 14, 2009
RUBYFALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
what if they did this for years and then stoped before they died and each got forgivess for it.then they are as saved as anyone.right.
You must be the other individual.
Stan The Man

West Des Moines, IA

#17 Jun 14, 2009
RUBYFALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
what if they did this for years and then stoped before they died and each got forgivess for it.then they are as saved as anyone.right.
RUBYFALLS

If one make a commitment to another and they get married, yes I think it wrong. If either is not happy and seek a relationship outside of marriage, I feel they should be honest to themselves. If they are not happy with the marriage, it should be dissolved and each to go their own way. Marriage is a relationship built on feeling and trust each one has for the other. This relationship is destroyed and two people are living a life of deception. I do not have a response for you question. I do not think anyone has an answer to your question; only his or her opinion of what is right or wrong. I am not here to make any judgment on either of the individuals. They will need to make their own decision to this relationship.
As I stated previously in on this topic the answer is already known. It is up to them to decide how they will proceed. Again this is only my opinion.

Thank You for you question/reponse.

Stan The Man
Concern Veteran

West Des Moines, IA

#18 Jun 15, 2009
JL GOODMAN wrote:
I THINK THEY ARE OK AND CAN GET FORGIVENESS EVERY TIME.
MY BIBLE SAYS SO.
ITS LIKE SAY A BAD WORD EVERY NOW AND THEN,YOU KNOW IT WRONG BUT WE STILL SAY A BAD WORD AND ASK AND GET FORGIVESS EVERY TIME.
SO I SAY THEY ARE NOT SINNING IF THEY ASK FORGIVESSS AFTER ITS OVER.
I MAY SUGGEST THEY HAVE FELLOWSHIP SCREW AND THEN PRAY AND THEN HAVE COFFEE.
FOR REAL YES IT NOT SINNING.
JL Goodmand or should we also say Jimmy Bigol

What type of bible are you reading, the bigol bible. How would you feel if you found out you wife was having sex with someone else. No you would not like and you would think it is a sin. I have read all the comment on this post and one that really stands out is the one written by “Stan The Man”. You are very stupid in comparing a bad word sometime said as to adultery. There is also another response by “Ruby Falls” to “Stan The Man” and he responded in a truefully and in polite manner to her response. If she is the one you speaking of, I think she has wise up by listening to her preacher and than asking other of their opinion. She should drop you like a “HOT POTATO”.
Concern Veteran

West Des Moines, IA

#19 Jun 15, 2009
Now “Jimmy Bigol”,“JL Goodman” or “JL Goodman”(the alias you use to start lies about “Stan The Man”.

It seem you did not like the response from “Stan The Man” comments and you are attempting to start some lies about him. All the people who read these topics know how low you are and how you like to provide lies about someone, especially if they do not agree you. I am sure that “Stan The Man” read the stupid topic you started and got a good laugh out of it. You also have show to everyone who read this how low a scum you actually are. Go ahead and start on about me and make sure you spell it right. Tell your wife how you are screwing around on her and see how she takes it.
yousilly people

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jun 15, 2009
Can't you see it's Jennifer posting all this nonsense????
case of the dumazz

Edmonton, KY

#21 Jun 15, 2009
JIMMY BIGOL wrote:
NOT UNDERSTAND US.
this whole post shows you how ignorant this world has become!
dumazz jennifer

West Des Moines, IA

#22 Jun 15, 2009
case of the dumazz wrote:
<quoted text>this whole post shows you how ignorant this world has become!
Jennifer of Horse Cave alias:::
All the new one she use now:
case of the dumazz
RUBYFALLS
JL GOODMAN
JIMMY BIGOL
Backlash
JIMMY BIGOL
BETTERHALF THINKS
Now this is fun. She has no life and all know it. This is the only way she can communicate. She is so fat and ugly and has no one as a friend.
case of the dumazz

Edmonton, KY

#23 Jun 15, 2009
dumazz jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
case of the dumazz
RUBYFALLS
JL GOODMAN
JIMMY BIGOL
Backlash
JIMMY BIGOL
BETTERHALF THINKS
Now this is fun. She has no life and all know it. This is the only way she can communicate. She is so fat and ugly and has no one as a friend.
your F**Ked in the head she sure isn't
case of the dumazz I am....i was replying to the stupid ass thread and the demeaner and the way people think anymore.......Alot of them reply as if they were cross-bred between a elephant and a jackass
Jennifers Handbaskets

Baldwin City, KS

#24 Jun 15, 2009
What about masturbation? Is that a sin? Or is it only a sin when it become cronic and interferes with your relationships and ability to sustain yourself financially?

I've found in life that "sinning" is much more fun than being a saint! Even if in theory I may burn for eternity. I bet the crowd in Hell is a hell of a lot more interesting!
Jennifers Handbaskets

Baldwin City, KS

#25 Jun 15, 2009
dumazz jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
case of the dumazz
RUBYFALLS
JL GOODMAN
JIMMY BIGOL
Backlash
JIMMY BIGOL
BETTERHALF THINKS
OMG is that illiteracy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dc abs 1 hr xyz 16
Drug Ring 3 hr KP KSP 2
Michael Hughes Is so Gay (Mar '09) 17 hr Hahajd 15
horse cave abs (Nov '11) Mon Lee 143
Wes England Sun heather 1
Wes England (Dec '12) Sun brooke 12
cops of horse cave (May '13) Sun brooke 98
Horse Cave Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web