The Bible is a crock of
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Heathen

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2011
Nonsense!

That is right. In it's first book the Bible shows everyone what a farce Christianity is by claiming people lived 800 years.

It also cannot explain the mystery of WHO WAS CAIN'S WIFE? Please tell me why Cain would be OK to propagate the world with his own sister then, but today it is against the laws of man and "God"

These so-called Creationists also tell us that man was created by "God" about 5000 years ago, when a number of scientific EVIDENCE suggests other wise.

So Christians, take your Bible, and listen to your preacher who didn't even finish High School tell you about THE WORD OF GOD. Funny how so many things in that book just don't add up.

You have been tricked into the World's greatest hoax, Christianity. Grin and bear it.
Four more years

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2011
Heathen wrote:
Nonsense!
That is right. In it's first book the Bible shows everyone what a farce Christianity is by claiming people lived 800 years.
It also cannot explain the mystery of WHO WAS CAIN'S WIFE? Please tell me why Cain would be OK to propagate the world with his own sister then, but today it is against the laws of man and "God"
These so-called Creationists also tell us that man was created by "God" about 5000 years ago, when a number of scientific EVIDENCE suggests other wise.
So Christians, take your Bible, and listen to your preacher who didn't even finish High School tell you about THE WORD OF GOD. Funny how so many things in that book just don't add up.
You have been tricked into the World's greatest hoax, Christianity. Grin and bear it.
Are you just anti-Christian or are you anti-religion. I am just asking because there are several large religions out there that you did not mention. Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buhddists, and several other non-Christian entities.

I do agree with the 5000 year creation comment. The Chinese people have a 12,000 year written history. That means that they can trace a direct line of history based on the writings of those that were there. That means that this 4.5 billion year old rock HAS to be at least 12,000 years old.
Preacher Man

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2011
Don't be misled by those who reject the Bible's clear teaching. The Bible warns about a time when "evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13). Instead, I urge you to turn to Jesus Christ and invite Him to come into your life. He alone can save us, for He alone died for us and then was raised from the dead for our salvation.
Cards Fan

Glasgow, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2011
Of course it's nonsense. It and all other religous texts that have ever been created by man. It's all about control through lies and fear of the unknown.
Cards Fan

Glasgow, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2011
Preacher Man wrote:
Don't be misled by those who reject the Bible's clear teaching. The Bible warns about a time when "evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13). Instead, I urge you to turn to Jesus Christ and invite Him to come into your life. He alone can save us, for He alone died for us and then was raised from the dead for our salvation.
Blah Blah Blah. The bible this the bible that. Well, what about the Koran, the Torah, the Tankh, Tao Te Ching, Chuang-tzu, etc. Oh but the bible is the ONLY one that's real and truthful. Forget about all of the other religions/religious texts those were created by false prophets. You people are so full of shit it's hilarious. Go on with that shit, if the other religious gods, goddesses and whatever else they worship isn't real then your God isn't real either. You damn Christians are so full of yourself and so sure of yourself it makes you look like idiots.
Cards Fan

Glasgow, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2011
Four more years wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you just anti-Christian or are you anti-religion. I am just asking because there are several large religions out there that you did not mention. Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buhddists, and several other non-Christian entities.
I do agree with the 5000 year creation comment. The Chinese people have a 12,000 year written history. That means that they can trace a direct line of history based on the writings of those that were there. That means that this 4.5 billion year old rock HAS to be at least 12,000 years old.
No, that means this 4.5 billion year old rock is at least 4.5 billion years old. Why would you trust the word of a religious text over that of modern scientists who usesMATH and have evidence to back up their claims.
Four more years

Glasgow, KY

#7 Apr 16, 2011
Cards Fan wrote:
<quoted text>No, that means this 4.5 billion year old rock is at least 4.5 billion years old. Why would you trust the word of a religious text over that of modern scientists who usesMATH and have evidence to back up their claims.
The 12,000 year written history disproves the 5,000 year-old creation theory. You cannot prove definitively that the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. It may be 4.4 billion or 4.6 billion. It is an ESTIMATE. The written history proves it to be AT LEAST 12,000 years old. You say you wanted proof, there it is.

I'm willing to discuss issues and consider other points of view. You are not. I've read some of your other posts. You are one of those people who demand that everyone listen to your views yet will not acknowledge anyone else's point of view. In short, you are unreasonable.

Part of the scintific process is to be cynical of any results. There is a large amount of 'junk science' out there. It is forwarded by people and groups that have a personal agenda. Just because a 'scientist' said it does not necessarily make it so. Just because it is in the Bible does not necessarily make it so.
Clay Blunderwood

Glasgow, KY

#8 Apr 16, 2011
Four more years wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is a Lie. No religion has been proven to be without lies, myths, or legends as the best basis they have toward their claims of fact.
Four more years

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 16, 2011
Clay Blunderwood wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is a Lie. No religion has been proven to be without lies, myths, or legends as the best basis they have toward their claims of fact.
Since you are responding, Mr. Blunderwood, are you also Heathen from Little Rock, Arkansas? Just because you say Christianity is a lie does not make Christianity completely bad.
Your quote:"No religion has been proven to be without lies, myths, or legends as the best basis they have toward their claims of fact." You seem to accept that ALL religions have some measure of lies, myths, or legends within them. The issue is that you dismiss the ENTIRE concept of Christianity yet you accept the reasoning of other religions even though you know in your heart that they are flawed.

It seems to me that you have a specific gripe about Christianity. My earlier question is still valid: Do you dismiss ALL RELIGIONS as equally invalid or are you specifically denouncing Christianity? I'm not gonna try to attack or defend any certain religion. I'm not gonna try to convert you. I'm not gonna try to save you. I'm trying to discuss the higher ideals of the human psyche.

Please consider your answer. Is it specifically Christians that piss you off or are you disillusioned with the entire concept of spirituality?
Four more years

Glasgow, KY

#11 Apr 16, 2011
Clay Blunderwood wrote:
<quoted text>You still didn't tell me who Cain's wife was, Dumbass.
P. S. Cain's wife was MRS. CAIN! They were not big on last names back then.
Honus W

Glasgow, KY

#12 Apr 16, 2011
Wouldn't that be his SISTER? Since he was the surviving son of the first two people? Then later on, God shuns such behavior.
CardsFan

Glasgow, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2011
Four more years wrote:
<quoted text>
The 12,000 year written history disproves the 5,000 year-old creation theory. You cannot prove definitively that the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. It may be 4.4 billion or 4.6 billion. It is an ESTIMATE. The written history proves it to be AT LEAST 12,000 years old. You say you wanted proof, there it is.
I'm willing to discuss issues and consider other points of view. You are not. I've read some of your other posts. You are one of those people who demand that everyone listen to your views yet will not acknowledge anyone else's point of view. In short, you are unreasonable.
Part of the scintific process is to be cynical of any results. There is a large amount of 'junk science' out there. It is forwarded by people and groups that have a personal agenda. Just because a 'scientist' said it does not necessarily make it so. Just because it is in the Bible does not necessarily make it so.
It's AT LEAST 4.5 billion years old. Yes, scientists CAN prove it. That's not junk science and part of science isn't to be cynical to anything. While many scientists may be cynical, it's not a part of science. Again, it's backed up by radiometric dating and math. Can't argue with that. And it's not carbon either as I know the religious types try to argue that one all the time. Just because the written record is a few thousand years old doesn't mean jack. Humans evolved from organisms that didn't keep written records! Now back to rock dating. The oldest Earth rocks date to about 3.5 billion using radiometric dating and zircon crystals. I'm sure you don't know what zircon is but hey, that's what they used. Second of all the 4.5 billion comes from a meteorite using again, radiometric dating. You want to argue a bunch of scientists go ahead but you will look stupid on this one. It's cut and dry. At least 4.5 billion, no less but possibly more. Pretty simple stuff yet some of you just don't get it.
CardsFan

Glasgow, KY

#14 Apr 17, 2011
Four more years wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are responding, Mr. Blunderwood, are you also Heathen from Little Rock, Arkansas? Just because you say Christianity is a lie does not make Christianity completely bad.
Your quote:"No religion has been proven to be without lies, myths, or legends as the best basis they have toward their claims of fact." You seem to accept that ALL religions have some measure of lies, myths, or legends within them. The issue is that you dismiss the ENTIRE concept of Christianity yet you accept the reasoning of other religions even though you know in your heart that they are flawed.
It seems to me that you have a specific gripe about Christianity. My earlier question is still valid: Do you dismiss ALL RELIGIONS as equally invalid or are you specifically denouncing Christianity? I'm not gonna try to attack or defend any certain religion. I'm not gonna try to convert you. I'm not gonna try to save you. I'm trying to discuss the higher ideals of the human psyche.
Please consider your answer. Is it specifically Christians that piss you off or are you disillusioned with the entire concept of spirituality?
Christianity, like other monotheistic religions is full of assholes. Assholes that always have to be right and who don't have any respect for other religions. Their religion is always the true one and to hell with everyone else and their beliefs. I don't know why other people don't like christianity but that's why i don't like it. Plus, they piss me off by trying to insert their beliefs where it doesn't belong, like my bedroom or politics. If you people worshipped more than one God I am sure people wouldn't hate you so much. Then again, the single god thing is what makes christians, muslims and jews feel special. God loves them, only them, and he hates everyone else. And god is always a man. That pisses me off too.
looking

Louisville, KY

#15 Apr 17, 2011
if GOD created all things, where did GOD come from?
Preacher Man

Glasgow, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2011
God Loves You

For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life
i dont understand

Hendersonville, TN

#17 Apr 17, 2011
One thing from bible that I don't understand is that God sent angels and went thru all the trouble to save LOT and his family from the destruction of sodom and gommorah. All because he was angry with these cities for being unmoral, disgusting in actions and practicing homosexuality.. So anyhow he saves LOT and his family but tells them NOT TO LOOK BACK but Lots wife did and she turned into a pillar of salt as punishment.. BUT HERE IS THE CATCH that is really confusing..
Just a few hours later LOT and his daughters get drunk and have sex and make babies! So if God knows the future why did God save Lot and his daughters but destroy everyone else for the same exact unmoral filth and even destroy LOTS wife for looking back but allowed LOT who was supposed to be so great to live to do the nasty to his daughters and let them continue to live. I mean as if God didn't know that LOT wouldn't be just as nasty or worse as the people he just killed a few hours earlier for the same sins.. can anyone plz explain this?
Barren co guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2011
You will find out when its too late that have been deceived by Satan.
Heathen wrote:
Nonsense!
Barren co guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2011
I'm praying for you.
Cards Fan wrote:
<quoted text>No, that means this 4.5 billion year old rock is at least 4.5 billion years old. Why would you trust the word of a religious text over that of modern scientists who usesMATH and have evidence to back up their claims.
tired of it

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2011
when you ask someone about the things in the bible, they cant tell you anything straight. if the bible is of GODS words, why has it been chaged over the years.
roots

Glasgow, KY

#21 Apr 17, 2011
how come christians just make up stuff when you challenge them that something in the bible is total horseisht? as far as books go, it would make me say What the fu?

christianity is unproven. therefore it is just as fake as ufos, bigfoot, and the loch ness monster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) 15 hr No talk 409
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 23 hr Bolshevik USA 639
Chad Horton Tue xxx 2
Stolen Dogs Mon Broker 2
Horse cave pays 75000 because of henry Mon Jack Edge 16
local child with cancer Jan 15 conserned parent 1
Donnie Parker/Hometown Hero or Villian! Jan 15 Cora 6

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages