hummmm

United States

#1 May 7, 2011
Who 's tha rats now in horse cave and cave city
i know

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 23, 2011
tonya carver because i have seen papers that she signed on darlene and josh bryant if you dont believe mr go see darlene bryant she has them
i know

Glasgow, KY

#3 May 23, 2011
Tonya Craver is one I seen the papers she signed on Darlene and Josh Bryant. If u dont believe me go see Darlene and she will show you she has them.
jojo the hobo

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 29, 2011
I have an idea. Don't be doing things to send you to jail and nobody will be ratting on ya.
slim man

Edmonton, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2011
tracie decker
Phaggie

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2011
randall curry is a SNITCH!
tina

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2011
They get in a little trouble, watch em rat!
just interested

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2011
wendell ( jr )
Random

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Joyce Gray aka {Punkin} fat ass lesbian RAT!!! I know for a fact!! She left her hometown because she ratted everyone out. She works for UNITE. Had to go HIDE so she wouldn't get hurt. Stupid RAT it WILL ALL come back to her RATTING ass! KARMA is a bitch you stupid RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT!!!

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!
Pfft

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
You all have it wrong. If you are involved in dealing drugs and you get told on by one of your strung out "friends" then you deserve it! My issue is with those that only tell on the mild happenings so they can make a big impression while covering for the real bad stuff.
hmmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
andre goodman and donny cobb
kimple

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Cookie ford
YUP

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Random wrote:
Joyce Gray aka {Punkin} fat ass lesbian RAT!!! I know for a fact!! She left her hometown because she ratted everyone out. She works for UNITE. Had to go HIDE so she wouldn't get hurt. Stupid RAT it WILL ALL come back to her RATTING ass! KARMA is a bitch you stupid RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT!!!
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!
Maybe we need to point out what an ate up druggie you are i would rather be labled a snitch than i would be a druggie ......its her cival duty to better her inviroment and get all the low life system sucking druggies like you off the streets if anything happens to her its on your shoulders expain that one to god
citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Phaggie wrote:
randall curry is a SNITCH!
This is funny what do you think a mayor is elected to do? Turn his head? Good job Randall!
Random

Madisonville, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Sorry but I wouldn't hurt anyone! Yea right, civil duty my ass!! She ratted people out to get the money to pay for her own drugs stupid ass! I agree with "huh" on that dumb ass comment!! What goes around comes back around 7 fold!!!!!
boo

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Random wrote:
Sorry but I wouldn't hurt anyone! Yea right, civil duty my ass!! She ratted people out to get the money to pay for her own drugs stupid ass! I agree with "huh" on that dumb ass comment!! What goes around comes back around 7 fold!!!!!
i see you on all theRAT topix what are you so afraid of someone telling 4? hmmmm....me thinks thou does protest to much .quit doing drugs and u wont have 2 worry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cave city go vote 7 hr Resident 4
Jeff Dial (Aug '14) 8 hr wtf 3
any haunted places around the cave city area?? 14 hr curious 1
tenias black baby Mon wearwolf 10
Who is she Sep 25 Gypsybabe 1
whats going on out 218 Sep 25 me want to no 1
Slade jones Sep 25 Girl 1

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance