Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

barbie

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2008
messed with my man
Vickie

Cave City, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2008
I know Cindy ...What would u like to know ?
Vickie

Cave City, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2008
barbie wrote:
messed with my man
Who's ur man?
barbie

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2008
Vickie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's ur man?
my man was mikey vittoe got rid of him when he f her!If you have someone you realy love don't take them around her.
Vickie

Cave City, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2008
I know her and Mikey use to date years ago..
barbie

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2008
how long ago?
Vickie

Cave City, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2008
This was way before her and shane got together
Vickie

Cave City, KY

#8 Aug 4, 2008
Hey barbie r name is Heather right? Well since u know so much about her then plz do share ur real name and tell us why ur so jealous of her?
JUDY

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2008
sounds like they know her well
Vickie

Cave City, KY

#10 Aug 4, 2008
they only think they do
JUDY

United States

#11 Aug 4, 2008
hey vickie i heard it was your man jonathan L.
Vickie

Cave City, KY

#12 Aug 4, 2008
Well U Heard wrong !!!!! here u go trying to start shit that isnt true.....U have her confused with Alison...
Heather

Somerset, KY

#13 Aug 4, 2008
Well first off this is HEATHER, Cindy contacted me today asking me about this topix shit and if I had started it. Answer is NO I did not, I have better things to do than bring up shit from the past. You people really need to get a life and quit gossiping about shit that happened 5yrs ago, surely there is some more recent drama to discuss. But when you are discussing it leave my name out of it. I have moved on, so why dont you do the same.
judy

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 4, 2008
but this is judy mckinney so dont think its me cindy or anyone else an first of all mike is my brother and he dont know nobody from albany so tell who u really are
minton

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 4, 2008
yep ole vickie,you sure dont know where your old man has been do you!you are so dumb that it is goin on right under your big piggie lookin nose and you dont even know it.alison screwed your ole man and you dont even know it,or maybe you let her do it,who knows maybe you participated with them.lets see no thats not right they dont do sows do they?
Jonathan

Cave City, KY

#16 Aug 4, 2008
Well Minton or should i say "Jason" yes i know enough about computers to IP address you, just so you know i've never boned cindy or allison.. what r u jealous that someone else might be and u cant? what is ur deal, do u have absolutely no life where this is all u can do, is sit ur fat azz in front of ur computer and make up szit about people? if u want to talk about me or my wife why dont u do it to my face, otherwise why dont you go out and get a life "if u can actually find anyone that will hang out with u"..."which i doubt
hi ho hum

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 5, 2008
boy jonathan you really have a lot of room to talk about someone sitting on there ass and talking about someone on the computer when you do the same thing and yes you did screw allison your wife said you did so why dont you go get a life duh and quit bringing up shit .dont you have anything else to do like take care of yourself, you did have a heart attack u know so its not good to always be in dramma .
lucky to be here

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 5, 2008
hell maybe you all shoud try vickie shes been around to .hell maybe they like it that way.some people do share you know.or maybe johnathan dont even know either.try it you might like that sow lol as u called her you might get more than u bargained for.
HMM

Cave City, KY

#19 Aug 5, 2008
lucky to be here wrote:
hell maybe you all shoud try vickie shes been around to .hell maybe they like it that way.some people do share you know.or maybe johnathan dont even know either.try it you might like that sow lol as u called her you might get more than u bargained for.
People love to call people name and hide behind a fake ass name ..if u have the balls to talk on here about someone then u should have the balls to leave ur name...You can talk about me calling me fat or a sow it doesnt bother me ...I could care less...this just show how inmature u really are.There will be a day that comes that Karma gets ur ass .
I just wished you would say these things to my face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Lively (Dec '13) 15 hr truth 11
UFI Church 17 hr People 5
Walter 18 hr Bear_02 2
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) Tue I Know 536
danny lairmore Mon TheREALInTheKnow 10
Horse cave pays 75000 because of henry (Aug '16) Mon Randy logsdon 91
Adult book store Mon Trucker man 11

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance