Girls With Tattoos Are Trashy

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Buttercup Madness

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 14, 2010
What is it with the fad that is tattoos. There is and never will be nothing sexy about tattoos. They are NOT an expression of you. If they were, then you would be the one who draws them. They are an expression of the artist, not the canvas. All you are doing is making yourself look like some biker trash whore. Honestly, have you ever considered getting a tattoo until it became fashionable. Look in the mirror and fully try to convince yourself that this is what you wanted and not what you thought might just look cool. You know that in a few years when you begin having kids (Or might even already have them), you'll cover them up because you'll be nothing more than embarrassment to them. Do you want to look like some tattooed up slut that even the guys in Motley Crue won't sleep with?? Because that is what most of you girls look like. Tommy Lee with breasts. Stop and think before you scar your body for life. Because the only guys I can see in your future will pretty much look like you and tell me, would you want someone that looks as trashy as you. Look in the mirror and tell me if you honestly believe you look sexy or just plain trashy. Don't let a fad scar you for life.
hip hip hooray

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2010
personally i think that when i ejaculate all over a tattoed body it is incredibly hot. nothing like rubbing my spunk into the ink to give it a glowing shine. plus, chicks with tats usually are fun to have sex with. next thing you are going to do is say something crazy like "girls with pierced clitorises are not hot" because pal, thats not true.

have you ever been with a girl?
Whitney Brooke

Smyrna, TN

#3 Oct 14, 2010
You know what? There is already a post bout tats but it seems to me that the motto just aint in your head...You know the difference between People with tattoos? They dont care what people think, if so they wouldnt get them...we dont judge people with no tats... so just chill..go get one..it might make your fake ass feel better...
Whitney Brooke

Smyrna, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2010
hip hip hooray wrote:
personally i think that when i ejaculate all over a tattoed body it is incredibly hot. nothing like rubbing my spunk into the ink to give it a glowing shine. plus, chicks with tats usually are fun to have sex with. next thing you are going to do is say something crazy like "girls with pierced clitorises are not hot" because pal, thats not true.
have you ever been with a girl?
I agree!!! LMAO!!!
sevendeadlysins

Smyrna, TN

#5 Oct 14, 2010
I am an artist hit me up if you want some ink! "disappointing mothers one day tat at a time!" LMFAO!!
4 Real

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2010
I am a mother and I have a FEW tats! LOL! They are all hidden and very cute! Don't be hatin' cuz you can't get/afford one!
hip hip hooray

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2010
i bet whitney brooke is a hot one. (call me) lol
GOTTS ONE

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2010
THEY AREN;T for people with a stick up their azz!--they are for the fun loving young at heart people who enjoy their life-instead of up tight people like u who don't ever have fun and hate everybody else who are free and love their life!!so while you are standing on the side lines WATching WE ARE LIVING THE LIFE YOU WISH you had!!
Wish I Did not

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2010
GOTTS ONE wrote:
THEY AREN;T for people with a stick up their azz!--they are for the fun loving young at heart people who enjoy their life-instead of up tight people like u who don't ever have fun and hate everybody else who are free and love their life!!so while you are standing on the side lines WATching WE ARE LIVING THE LIFE YOU WISH you had!!
I was part of the free/love flower smoking movement and got inked at the time. Loved them then, now faded I wish I didn't. To each their own, only time will tell!
heck

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2010
GOTTS ONE wrote:
I don't have a tat but never judged anyone who did have one-just my choice-sounds like YOU are judging people who chose not to have one -two-faced much?
nichole

Cave City, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2010
i have 1, on my lower back, sexy, and yes, it has meaning... and yes, whitney brooke, your tats are sexy too, love ya girl! the trick that started this thread is ugly, bet ya, lmao@uglytricks!
Random Randy

Cave City, KY

#12 Oct 16, 2010
If we could fast forward about 60 or 70 years, we probably could see something interesting sights. There will be a bunch of tatted up grannies in nursing homes who will provide hours of entertainment to CNAs as they try to decipher the inked images on the grannies' tramp stamps while they change their adult diapers. The golden balls of today will probably look like tear drops in a few decades, which will be the same thing that will flow from the CNAs' eyes because they are laughing so hard.

Gravity's effect on the human body will cause the tatted T in Tasty to slowly change to an N, so the tat will eventually say "Nasty" in a few decades. Of course, the tats won't be near as funny as the fake breasts still pointing to the heavens on the 90 year old grannies, which would be appropriate as their man-made melons would be pointing the way where many would want to go after they leave this world.

Basically, while getting tatted up may seem like a good idea at the present. In the future, it may just seem somewhat sad. But if people just want to live for the day, I say go for it. Nothing says I have an edge by doing what every other Tom, Dick, and Harriet is doing.
kio goolanda

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2010
randy probably likes it in the butt!
Whitney Brooke

Smyrna, TN

#14 Oct 16, 2010
nichole wrote:
i have 1, on my lower back, sexy, and yes, it has meaning... and yes, whitney brooke, your tats are sexy too, love ya girl! the trick that started this thread is ugly, bet ya, lmao@uglytricks!
Thats right girl! Yours are hot as well...lol...
Beets

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 16, 2010
whitney, nichole... lets tango! if you know what im sayin..
Random Randy

Cave City, KY

#16 Oct 16, 2010
kio goolanda wrote:
randy probably likes it in the butt!
If you are talking about your tongue, you are correct!
nichole

Cave City, KY

#17 Oct 17, 2010
we're both taken by the hottest 2 guys in the world, and their tats are hot too, lol.
Whitney Brooke

Smyrna, TN

#18 Oct 18, 2010
nichole wrote:
we're both taken by the hottest 2 guys in the world, and their tats are hot too, lol.
Yes they are! lol
luvsumtats

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 21, 2010
Im a CNA randy and alot of our residents already have tatoos! Also the last thing we are looking at and joking about while we are taking care of our residents is what their tatoos say. Also alot of those peoples tatoos are still cute! Why don't we all do what we wanna do and leave everyone else the hell alone!

Thats what wrong with this world too many people like you and whoever started this post worring about what other people are doing instead of worring about themselves!
scoobie

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 21, 2010
Random Randy wrote:
If we could fast forward about 60 or 70 years, we probably could see something interesting sights. There will be a bunch of tatted up grannies in nursing homes who will provide hours of entertainment to CNAs as they try to decipher the inked images on the grannies' tramp stamps while they change their adult diapers. The golden balls of today will probably look like tear drops in a few decades, which will be the same thing that will flow from the CNAs' eyes because they are laughing so hard.
Gravity's effect on the human body will cause the tatted T in Tasty to slowly change to an N, so the tat will eventually say "Nasty" in a few decades. Of course, the tats won't be near as funny as the fake breasts still pointing to the heavens on the 90 year old grannies, which would be appropriate as their man-made melons would be pointing the way where many would want to go after they leave this world.
Basically, while getting tatted up may seem like a good idea at the present. In the future, it may just seem somewhat sad. But if people just want to live for the day, I say go for it. Nothing says I have an edge by doing what every other Tom, Dick, and Harriet is doing.
ill never live to be in a nursing home anyways....kinda makes me proud.....love my tat!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park city diner (May '13) 4 hr kds 13
Chuck Webb 5 hr Concerned 5
girls in munfordville 8 hr yvonne hyatt 6
building 10 mark runyon 9 hr question 2
Harold Bennett 9 hr Simple 3
Adult book store 12 hr Fun times 2
7H Incense (Aug '11) Sun deray 72
Horse Cave Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web