Edmonton, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2012
im not male ,but thanks glad to meet ya neighbor
Jay Jay

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2012
newbee wrote:
so tell me whats here im new to area
Welcome to the area. Please look over the first two answers you received. Some people are just stupid. How old are you so I can tell you what you would like in area.
newbee

Edmonton, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Im 35
Jay Jay

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 21, 2012
newbee wrote:
Im 35
Mammoth cave has a lot to offer.Glasgow
is nice. Bowling Green has about anything you wont to do.
me me

Edmonton, KY

#11 Jul 21, 2012
Hello
huh

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jul 21, 2012
newbee wrote:
Im 35
Ignore Horse Cave. They seem to think that the 'effing theater and that smelly hole in the ground are going to attract tourists to this dead little town. Go to Munfordville for several good places to eat. Country Kitchen has good homestyle food. El Mazatlan is really good Mexican. Dairy Queen, McDonalds, and Sonic offer their respective fast food menus. Subway is good. The Chinese place is pretty good. Pizza Hut has recently been renovated. Even the Five Star gas station has a wide selection of sandwiches and they do make hot food. If you know to ask, there are several fried items that are not on their menu but they can make. These include fried clams, fried apple pies, funnel fries (they taste like funnel cake but look like fries), fried mushrooms, chicken, burgers, etc. Just ask them what they have, you will be surprised.
As far as activities like shopping go, Munfordville has a Pamida, a Fred's and a Dollar store. There is also an IGA and a Sav-a-lot for groceries. If you want to do some family fun stuff like movies, you need to go to Glasgow, Bowling Green or Elizabethtown. E-town and Bowling Green have package adult beverages. Cave City has by the drink sales in resturants.
Good luck and don't waste your time in Horse Cave. It's full of drugs and losers.
goodtymes

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2012
you can do about anything in horse cave.....play basketball,baseball,football,. ...get together for a bbq...play cards....go to the theater....play horshoes,play cornhole....go to church,have a party,start a band,put on a dance,go caroling,open a pool room,cruise,hang out and meet new people....shut yur cell phone off,turn yur computer off,and go out to find out who yur neighbors are...build a hot rod!!...laff,love,talk,sing,dr eam,pray,fall in love....and see how many friends we can make....dont sound like a bad way to start an evening does it?....SO?.....WHAT WILL YOU DO FIRST??
KY Gal

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Ignore "huh's" "ignore horse cave." That new bunch at the theater has done good with Lombardi. I saw it last week and recommend it to everyone. My husbnd even loved it. We even got to meet a Green Bay Packer at the play who was in the audience.
KYGal

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jul 26, 2012
Ignore "huh" saying ignore Horse Cave. I saw Lombardi at the theater and the new bunch there seems to have gotten their stuff together. It was great. My boyfriend even loved it. There was an actual Green Bay Packer in the audience and he loved it. I highly recommend it and will go back to see more there.
just me 2

Hodgenville, KY

#17 Jul 26, 2012
KYGal wrote:
Ignore "huh" saying ignore Horse Cave. I saw Lombardi at the theater and the new bunch there seems to have gotten their stuff together. It was great. My boyfriend even loved it. There was an actual Green Bay Packer in the audience and he loved it. I highly recommend it and will go back to see more there.
Thanks,i kinda like the open a pool room idea ,theater sounds like fun guess ill check that out first
just me 2

Hodgenville, KY

#18 Jul 26, 2012
ive been here two years never been to the theater how much is it???
just me 2

Hodgenville, KY

#19 Jul 26, 2012
by the way welcome to horse cave newbee
huh

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jul 26, 2012
goodtymes wrote:
you can do about anything in horse cave.....play basketball,baseball,football,. ...get together for a bbq...play cards....go to the theater....play horshoes,play cornhole....go to church,have a party,start a band,put on a dance,go caroling,open a pool room,cruise,hang out and meet new people....shut yur cell phone off,turn yur computer off,and go out to find out who yur neighbors are...build a hot rod!!...laff,love,talk,sing,dr eam,pray,fall in love....and see how many friends we can make....dont sound like a bad way to start an evening does it?....SO?.....WHAT WILL YOU DO FIRST??
Oh please, Are you reading some goofy pamphlet that your high school councilor gave you? "Start a band?". You don't just start a band. First, you need to know how to play an instrument. You need to know others who play accompanying instruments OR take out an ad in the paper looking for players. Then you would have to interview players. Then more stuff. Most of the inane stuff you wrote can be done without too much trouble but the totality of your post indicates that you are a moron.

It's like going up to the President and saying "Just fix the country." It's NOT that easy. Take off your rose-colored glasses and stop trying to give stupid advice.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jul 26, 2012
just me 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks,i kinda like the open a pool room idea ,theater sounds like fun guess ill check that out first
Oh, yeah, THAT'S a good idea!! First, you have to get a business license. Then you need to find a place to rent or buy. Then you need to get insurance. Then you need to fix up the place 'cause everywhere in Horse Cave is a dump. Then you need to buy a bunch of pool tables. Oh, yeah, the place will become meth central in a short time. What a wonderful way to find something to do in Horse Cave.....spend tens of thousands of dollars on a drug den.

Do you people even THINK before you start posting this moronic blather?
huh

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jul 26, 2012
KYGal wrote:
That 'effing theater has NOT saved Horse Hole in the last THIRTY YEARS!!!! That 'effing theater is a smelly den of the dregs of society. They are trying to "act" because they don't want to or can't handle REAL jobs.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jul 26, 2012
You morons MAY want to advise people to "ignore my comments" but no one has even tried to defend against them.....BECAUSE THEY ARE TRUE!!!!!

I'll say it again. Horse Cave is full of drugs and losers
stay away

Edmonton, KY

#24 Jul 27, 2012
ky down under

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
song about hart county? 7 hr lol over here 29
looks like Kim Evans ain't got no honey 7 hr lol over here 3
Good job policeman 12 hr Watson 2
Brandi Lawler wreck at dairy queen 13 hr old woman 14
Horton 17 hr John 1
Impeach Freeman 20 hr Not Wondering 2
poker game (Jun '14) Mar 24 bubba 10
Horse Cave Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web