Horse cave anti drug campaign

Horse cave anti drug campaign

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Get on facebook and like the new Horse Cave anti drug campaign page.
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/home.php... #!/HorseCaveAntiDrug?__user=10 0003546500968
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/home.php... #!/HorseCaveAntiDrug?__user=70 4713441
pfft

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Oh please.... The cops here dont even know how to specify drug use by how ones eyes react to light.
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2013
pfft wrote:
Oh please.... The cops here dont even know how to specify drug use by how ones eyes react to light.
That's why we need to stand up and do something about it.
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Well up to 9 likes for the horse cave kentucky anti drug campaign. Still need 22 more. Look up Horse Cave Kentucky anti drug campaign on facebook and like the page. Let's get this thing started. Let's make a difference. Let's help help Horse Cave. Get the word out.
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2013
You don't here about this in horse cave.

Tip allegedly leads cops to $100,000 of pot in .. Jan 21, 2013 5:27 PM CST LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WDRB)-- Police say a tip led them to more than $100,000 worth of marijuana inside a central Kentucky home.

Woodrow Carter was arrested last night at his Canmer, Ky. home in Hart County.

Police found 83 marijuana plants worth $166,000 along with items used to grow them.

Carter is charged with cultivation and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Copyright 2013 WDRB News. All Rights Reserved.
dumb

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
etp wrote:
You don't here about this in horse cave.
Tip allegedly leads cops to $100,000 of pot in .. Jan 21, 2013 5:27 PM CST LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WDRB)-- Police say a tip led them to more than $100,000 worth of marijuana inside a central Kentucky home.
Woodrow Carter was arrested last night at his Canmer, Ky. home in Hart County.
Police found 83 marijuana plants worth $166,000 along with items used to grow them.
Carter is charged with cultivation and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Copyright 2013 WDRB News. All Rights Reserved.
So? What about the real problem in this county? Meth. I could care less about them busting a poor man for growing something that is legal in so many other places. What about the meth heads around here? Why don't they focus more on catching them? Along with the pill pushers and crack smokers. They are here and present a much greater threat than "pot".
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
So? What about the real problem in this county? Meth. I could care less about them busting a poor man for growing something that is legal in so many other places. What about the meth heads around here? Why don't they focus more on catching them? Along with the pill pushers and crack smokers. They are here and present a much greater threat than "pot".
The pill pushers are the biggist ones in horse cave, then crack, last is the meth heads.
dumb

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2013
etp wrote:
<quoted text>
The pill pushers are the biggist ones in horse cave, then crack, last is the meth heads.
Last is meth?! They are all bad issues here. Look around and you will notice the presence of meth and the effects it has left behind on the faces of all that used/use. It it much worse than you think and the fact that it is overlooked is sadly apparent in your post.

I agree that the pills and crack are a bad problem too but wish the right people would start to come down on them all!
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
I'm making people aware of all drugs. And there is things being done about it but serten officers are trying to stop it from being don.
dumb

Glasgow, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2013
etp wrote:
I'm making people aware of all drugs. And there is things being done about it but serten officers are trying to stop it from being don.
I believe that and commend you for your efforts.
proud

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 23, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So now YOU'RE the authority on drug use in Horse Cave? Now it is YOU that is some self-appointed speaker for Horse Cave? I really love how you holier-than-thou hypocrites think you have some moral obligation to show the rest of us the "right way".
If you want to support the efforts of the police on this new drug thing, then fine, go ahead. Just don't try to put yourself in with them. You're NOT an official with the program. You're NOT an authorized spokesperson. And you're NOT in any position of authority to lord over the rest of us.
In short: F*ck off.
At least she is taking the initiative to do something.
minton

Edmonton, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2013
im with ya huh,there is not even a drug problem in horse cave,never has been and never will be,my god you people are idiots for repeating the same ole crap,probably just mad cause you cant get your fix
witty bitty

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 23, 2013
minton wrote:
im with ya huh,there is not even a drug problem in horse cave,never has been and never will be,my god you people are idiots for repeating the same ole crap,probably just mad cause you cant get your fix
Dont you have some pain pills to pop and disability to try to claim?
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So now YOU'RE the authority on drug use in Horse Cave? Now it is YOU that is some self-appointed speaker for Horse Cave? I really love how you holier-than-thou hypocrites think you have some moral obligation to show the rest of us the "right way".
If you want to support the efforts of the police on this new drug thing, then fine, go ahead. Just don't try to put yourself in with them. You're NOT an official with the program. You're NOT an authorized spokesperson. And you're NOT in any position of authority to lord over the rest of us.
In short: F*ck off.
I have the same authority to talk about drug as you do talking bad about horse cave and how they spend there taxes. I have the same authority as you do. The difference is I go out and do something about it. And yed minton there is a drug problem here. The horde cave police arrested over 200 people in horse cave last year. And over 10 so far this year. Hell just check the hart county jail recordd online.
minton

Edmonton, KY

#18 Feb 25, 2013
etp wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the same authority to talk about drug as you do talking bad about horse cave and how they spend there taxes. I have the same authority as you do. The difference is I go out and do something about it. And yed minton there is a drug problem here. The horde cave police arrested over 200 people in horse cave last year. And over 10 so far this year. Hell just check the hart county jail recordd online.
anybody can be arrested and charged but how many were convicted???not even half,ONCE AGAIN,THERE IS NOT A DRUG PROBLEM IN HORSE CAVE,NOW OR NEVER HAS BEEN.stop beating a dead horse already,why not try minding your own business from here on out and stop sticking your nose in where it doesnt belong,if there was a problem the police will handle it,time to shut up about it.
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2013
minton wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody can be arrested and charged but how many were convicted???not even half,ONCE AGAIN,THERE IS NOT A DRUG PROBLEM IN HORSE CAVE,NOW OR NEVER HAS BEEN.stop beating a dead horse already,why not try minding your own business from here on out and stop sticking your nose in where it doesnt belong,if there was a problem the police will handle it,time to shut up about it.
Oh om the judge just put 200 hundred people in jail for nothing ok that makes since.
question

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Is minton a drug dealer?
minton

Edmonton, KY

#21 Feb 25, 2013
etp wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh om the judge just put 200 hundred people in jail for nothing ok that makes since.
do you have a clue about what you were trying to convey???this is the ramblings of someone clearly under the influence of some mind altering substance,and you have the balls to get on here and moan about drugs in horse cave,look in the mirror hoss cat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the best cop hcpd has (Oct '11) 20 min Randy logsdon 16
Marzetti firing left and right 44 min Jake 3
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) 13 hr Wildamore 253
Dart Employee in jail Fri what i see 3
Daniel Holly? (Mar '09) Thu G money 11
Dart building 3! (May '15) Thu Cookie 5
Ky chrome (Nov '15) Thu sad 12

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages