who snitching in horse cave

who snitching in horse cave

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 23, 2012
WHO SNICTHING?
boob

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
WHO SNICTHING?
The woodards why do you think they hang out with chuck
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 24, 2012
I would not put it past them
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2012
no im not a "unlicensed pharmacist" i just ask a question
Grape Ape

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
You should leave this one be, "huh". Although you do make a great point, a huge part of the problem with Horse Cave being such a nasty little town stems from what is being said in this thread. I only wish to clear this one thing up, not all of the Woodard family deals in drugs. That is crazy talk! They just have a big family (no pun intended, lol) and we all have one or two family members that do wrong...

I think the point here may just be about how one particular person gets by with manipulating Chuck into doing whatever he wants because he "snitches" on people to him about what is otherwise common knowledge to everyone else.

If the city of Horse Cave really wants to clean up their town, they need to rid itself of nonsense like this... and then some.
Grape Ape

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Right on... :)
bippitybopptyboo pboop

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Could it be Henry and his two female snitches snitching on people? Maybe it could be one of you.SNITCHES they will get what they got coming sooner or later god will get them
Grape Ape

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
I am pretty sure Henry is one of the only policemen in this town that actually does his job right. You can try to pawn everything off on him all you want but EVERYONE knows who really is at fault.
humm

Buffalo, TX

#12 Jan 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
WHO SNICTHING?
a little noise huh?
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 3, 2013
bippitybopptyboopboop wrote:
Could it be Henry and his two female snitches snitching on people? Maybe it could be one of you.SNITCHES they will get what they got coming sooner or later god will get them
Thats just about the most ignorant way of thinking i have ever heard,GOD will get them ?????????for what being a cop /trying to clean up a neighborhood so our children have a better anvoroment and wont grow up killing there girlfriends in front of there children ,whats god going to get them for....or are you threatening them well which ever it is i think you ought to be afraid of god because of the way you live your life quit doing drugs and you wont have to worry about henry
Grape Ape

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Thats just about the most ignorant way of thinking i have ever heard,GOD will get them ?????????for what being a cop /trying to clean up a neighborhood so our children have a better anvoroment and wont grow up killing there girlfriends in front of there children ,whats god going to get them for....or are you threatening them well which ever it is i think you ought to be afraid of god because of the way you live your life quit doing drugs and you wont have to worry about henry
Exactly what you said!

If "God" is going to get anyone, it will be Chuck for only pretending to serve this community. Again, Henry, is actually one of the best this town has. Having someone on your side that is in the know is way different than having somebody pretending to tell you things that only he wants to.... or things that are old news.
Random

Madisonville, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2013
JOYCE GRAY AKA [PUNKIN] RATTING FAT ASS LESBIAN!! POOR BITCH HAD TO LEAVE HER HOMETOWN SO SHE WOULDN'T GET HURT!! WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES BACK AROUND RATTING BITCH!!!
etp

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Random wrote:
JOYCE GRAY AKA [PUNKIN] RATTING FAT ASS LESBIAN!! POOR BITCH HAD TO LEAVE HER HOMETOWN SO SHE WOULDN'T GET HURT!! WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES BACK AROUND RATTING BITCH!!!
I hope the police and mike nichols track your ass and put you in jail.
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#18 Jan 7, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Win Some,Lose Some
YUP

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Random wrote:
JOYCE GRAY AKA [PUNKIN] RATTING FAT ASS LESBIAN!! POOR BITCH HAD TO LEAVE HER HOMETOWN SO SHE WOULDN'T GET HURT!! WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES BACK AROUND RATTING BITCH!!!
Thats right if something was to happen to this person the first one they would be looking at would be you ...really smart you dumb ass druggie
kimple

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2013
crzzzd wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=RXvyX0gyht 4
Win Some,Lose Some
What are you gay?
lardo

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2013
kimple wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you gay?
Takes one to know one, huh?
kimple

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Jan 7, 2013
lardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one, huh?
Is that the best you could come up with. What do you watch peewee hermon. Or are you peewees playhouse.
Chester

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jan 7, 2013
kimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you could come up with. What do you watch peewee hermon. Or are you peewees playhouse.
Wasnt he a pedifile?
kimple

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Jan 8, 2013
Chester wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasnt he a pedifile?
Exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adult bookstore (May '16) 4 hr James 72
wanna hook up at the book store (Nov '16) 4 hr James 25
Home break in 5 hr Horse cave resident 3
horse cave bookstore (Oct '17) 5 hr CkandJK 64
Hourse Cave ABS May 20 intersted 4
Adult bookstore (Feb '16) May 19 Bj4u 203
DART CONTAINER UNION .LET THE Employees VOTE???... (Jan '11) May 19 Poison 117

Horse Cave Jobs

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages