Where has all the Amunition gone?

Where has all the Amunition gone?

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

Had 1

Cave City, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Does not make a lick of sense to anyone that I have talked to...am I missing something?
law

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
There is plenty just go to a gun store not wallmart.
you gotta wonder

Lafayette, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Had 1 wrote:
Does not make a lick of sense to anyone that I have talked to...am I missing something?
It makes sense if you take into account that the Department of Homeland Security has bought up about 1 1/2 billion rounds.

The question we ought to be asking is why they are buying all of this ammo.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Walmart in glasgow has a sign out (last i was there a couple weeks ago) that they only restock once a day now. 8am.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#5 Apr 4, 2013
you gotta wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense if you take into account that the Department of Homeland Security has bought up about 1 1/2 billion rounds.
The question we ought to be asking is why they are buying all of this ammo.
Its actually closer to 2 billion rounds of hollow point ammo right now. They also bought 7,000 fully automatic rifles and 2,700 armored personell carriers with gun ports.

Put all this with the 70 fusion centers the DHS already has placed across the nation and it paints a bad picture for sure. You can google 'fusion centers' and find out that they are information gathering centers. One of their duties is to 'assess' any and all threats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horse Cave Outlet Mall (Jul '08) 3 hr Patterson 42
Horse fu@$ers 17 hr Sad 2
ella hensley (Aug '09) 18 hr Coon 5
Shawn Norris (Jun '09) 23 hr Longjohn silver 2
Building 1 (Jan '13) Sun Longjohn silver 12
Dart Container (Jun '13) Fri JB-JB 24
ben benningfield (Apr '10) Apr 28 knows 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages