a rat? a snitch? O MY!!!!

a rat? a snitch? O MY!!!!

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

th truther

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
James paul killman and his woman were kicked out of the munfordville appartments a few months back for dope charges (go figure) the funny thing is she got a felony for meth 1st unidentifed substence 1st mary jane poss and parafeniaila (sorry can't spell get over it) and james paul walked away with mary jane poss and parafinalia. Now I might not be a genious here but what's your first thought... they lived together and from my understanding his name was on the lease too. Now if I'm wrong I'm sorry but I smell something dirty cooking...
buzz

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2012
th truther wrote:
James paul killman and his woman were kicked out of the munfordville appartments a few months back for dope charges (go figure) the funny thing is she got a felony for meth 1st unidentifed substence 1st mary jane poss and parafeniaila (sorry can't spell get over it) and james paul walked away with mary jane poss and parafinalia. Now I might not be a genious here but what's your first thought... they lived together and from my understanding his name was on the lease too. Now if I'm wrong I'm sorry but I smell something dirty cooking...
Seriously? If they are messing with meth or any drug it would not be considered being a rat. Actually anyone who tells on anyone for drug abuse is doing their civic duty to make this world better.

I have yet to see anyone that has done good being on drugs. You act as people are tattle telling on someone for cussing. It is way more serious. I hope everyone starts calling the police on crime then maybe we can run low life's like you out of our community. This backwards ass street mentality is stupid. Damn people stand up for something. The police can't do it alone.
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Ok if this happened in munfordsville why do we care about it in horse cave topix. Take your stupid complaint to the munfordville topix post.
oljim

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Maybe they found the meth in her purse or she claimed it was hers so her man wouldn't be charged. You should get the facts before making accusations.
just me 2

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2012
If you had it in your purse ,or it was your boyfriends dosnt really matter ,you are still a druggie ,so quit worrying about who snitched and get help for your loved ones before they wind up in the same situation that just happened here or die of a drug overdose.I mean really,we need to change this way of thinking.what people like you are saying ,Its ok to get strung out on drugs and allow meth / crack to destroy you and your family and childrens lives ,and in some instances even take there lives ,but its not ok to report them or to arrest them cause then your a snitch.Just look on the jail website look at mugshots of someone from a year ago on meth then look at a recent photo of them its really sad to see the change just one year later they look like they aged 10 and look sick

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 6, 2012
buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? If they are messing with meth or any drug it would not be considered being a rat. Actually anyone who tells on anyone for drug abuse is doing their civic duty to make this world better.
I have yet to see anyone that has done good being on drugs. You act as people are tattle telling on someone for cussing. It is way more serious. I hope everyone starts calling the police on crime then maybe we can run low life's like you out of our community. This backwards ass street mentality is stupid. Damn people stand up for something. The police can't do it alone.
"I have yet to see anyone that has done good being on drugs".

Well done Buzz. Good on you.
the truther

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Its the fact that one didn't get the charges and the other did if it was in the house and they both lived there both woda got the same charges

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) 2 hr CD-Sandra Cox 249
Can anyone tell me how Horse Cave ABS Theater i... 4 hr Cool hand luke 2
horse cave abs (Nov '11) Tue Staci 148
Who owns the trailers and the store building ne... (Sep '15) Mon fed up 58
1960s Accident on Uno-Horse Cave Rd Jul 24 Bale 3
Horse Cave Stock Yard Jul 24 Phone help 1
Marzetti firing left and right Jul 24 Luke 1

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance