Please tell me you are not really THAT stupid. YOU were the one asking someone to print a link to the accusation. In the first place, a link does not have to be a computer link. The information leads you to the case number in the court. It would involve you doing more than clicking a mouse button, but it IS a link. Second, YOU were the idiot that said you wanted a link to an accusation. That is what the indictment is. Now you change and want me to "prove my case". You asked for a link to the accusation; I showed you a link to the accusation. You are too stupid to ask for what you really want.<quoted text>what a jump to judgment you stupid p.o.s., I just want to read about the topic a little further you pathetic looser. and here in america you are innocent until proven guilty. SO PROVE YOUR CASE.
Now you seem to think that somehow it is MY case. It is not. It is a legal proceeding brought by a legally conviened Grand Jury in accordance with the set laws of Commonwealth of Kentucky vs. an accused thief. It is not up to ME to prove anything to YOU. It will be up to our legal system to prove their case against 'ol sticky fingers. When that is done, a verdict will be passed down by a legally recognized jury. That verdict will carry the force of law behind it. No matter how you feel about the lil' thief, the verdict will be the legal decisison that will be honored by both sides.
Just in case I lost you, I'll summarize.
1. You are too stupid to ask for what you really want
2. You are too stupid to realize that I gave you exactly what you asked for.
3. You are too stupid to realize that I don't need to prove anything to you.
4. You are too stupid to realize the difference between an indictment and a conviction.
4. You are too stupid to know that I don't have any say in how this case will come out.
5. You are too stupid to realize that you have been humiliated....again.
6. You are too stupid to realize that you should just let this go and not reply with some dumb-ass attempt to better me.
7. You are too stupid to not answer this fact-filled, insightful post with some lame-ass insult or hollow threat.
8. And finally, you are too stupid to realize that I put the number (4) twice, on purpose, just so you could have something to throw up to me. That is because you have nothing else worth saying.