curious

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Does anyone know where or what shes doing now days
i do

Cecilia, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2013
she works at T.bell in glasgow lives in cave city and going to have another baby
curious

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Oh really? Whos she pg by?
i know her

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2013
i dont know who she pregant by but i know she married and pregant by another dude and she doesnt live in cave city
cheezer

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2013
sounds like she gives up the V. is she a hot piece of box?
wise up

Albany, GA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
grow up and leave her alone,its her life not yours so worry about your own dam self!
hiddy

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Apr 22, 2013
leave lisa alone. she is a kind girl.
get ovet it

Doniphan, MO

#8 May 16, 2013
she is a durg head and everyone knows it
tgb

Horse Cave, KY

#9 May 17, 2013
I REALLY WISH YOU FAKE ASS DRAMA PEOPLE WOULD GROW THE HELL UP AND LEAVE LISA ALONE!!!! SHE IS A GREAT PERSON AND FAR FROM BEING A DRUG HEAD. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL SINCE YOU CANT EVEN SPELL DRUG RIGHT. IS YOUR LIFE REALLY THAT BORING THAT YOU HAVE TO TRY AND RUIN EVERYONE ELES?
Wendy

Cave City, KY

#10 May 24, 2013
Grow up and Leave her alone she is a awesome person and i am lucky to call her my friend and people need to shut up about her and worry about ur on lives
For a fact

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2014
I know Lisa personally. She is a very nice young woman. People should really grow up and stop talking about her. We all are human and make mistakes, we learn from them and move forward in our life. And believe me Lisa is doing better than she ever has. She has a man that actually supports and provides for her and their kids. He loves her for the person she has become not the mistakes she has made in her life. And last of all she is far from being a drug head she can pass a drug test anyday or night at any time. So grow up and live your life and let everyone eles live and enjoy theirs. Thanks have a great day.
harlan

Glasgow, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2014
girl is a fun time. she can ride a stick front ways, back ways, or with her back door. she knows what time it is. id tap that any day of the week. nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gold diggers/home wreckers in cave city 15 min A lost father 98
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 min Brash and Sassy 903
Local trash 2 hr Master 1
Brandie Gipson 2 hr Steve 20
Lincamp floating? 2 hr TheREALInTheKnow 2
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) Fri We R Ready 534
danny lairmore Fri grapesoda845 8

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages