Michael Hughes Is so Gay

Michael Hughes Is so Gay

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

mmhumm

Trinity, TX

#1 Mar 1, 2009
i had went on these lower social site's and boy was he hideing his true self.

http://www.myyearbook.com/michael_21
ABCD

Cave City, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2010
MICHAEL IS NOT GAY
Sharon

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 3, 2010
I know for a fact that he is not gay.. Maybe a little bi-curious, but definately not gay..
efgh

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2010
leave him alone he's a good guy
empty

Munfordville, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2010
i sure wish some one would give me his # shit i need a date!

gay here
Scoobie

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 15, 2010
empty wrote:
i sure wish some one would give me his # shit i need a date!
gay here
Me too. Is he packin'
SISTER LOU

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2010
HEY SCOOBIE,
YOU SEEM TO KNOW THE BIBLE PRETTY WELL. I HAVE A FEW VERSES FOR YOU, EXPLAIN THEM!!!
ROMANS 1:24-32 LEV.20:13
scoobie

Cave City, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2010
SISTER LOU wrote:
HEY SCOOBIE,
YOU SEEM TO KNOW THE BIBLE PRETTY WELL. I HAVE A FEW VERSES FOR YOU, EXPLAIN THEM!!!
good evening sista lou....this is the real scoobie....the previous post was not me...and the verses you has given are condeming homosexuality...and im in total agreement with the verses,with God,and your veiw of them.....im married to a hot chick and have a bunch of kidz!...haha....ATS WRIYTE!!....THE REAL SCOOBIE IS IN DA HOUSE!!!....Heb.13:8!!!
Scoobie

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 15, 2010
SISTER LOU wrote:
HEY SCOOBIE,
I am sorry that the imposter Scoobie continues to start pointless arguments with people online. I have recently come to terms with my own sexuality and decided that coming out of the closet is the best move I can make. Considering the homo sexual deviant acts that I have committed, I decided that Living a lie was no longer an option. You may pray for me if you like, but I am really happy now. I just wish people would quit cutting on me and quit posing as me God bless you sister.
poor thing

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2010
forget the bible, it has written soo many times for man, that who knows what the truth is,???

god was gay!!
need a job

Cave City, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2012
mike it was good last night lets do it again! SOON
minton

Edmonton, KY

#16 Dec 17, 2012
scoobie wrote:
<quoted text>good evening sista lou....this is the real scoobie....the previous post was not me...and the verses you has given are condeming homosexuality...and im in total agreement with the verses,with God,and your veiw of them.....im married to a hot chick and have a bunch of kidz!...haha....ATS WRIYTE!!....THE REAL SCOOBIE IS IN DA HOUSE!!!....Heb.13:8!!!
dont deny the truth scoob,that was your post above this one,we all know it,i feel sorry for your wife and kids,you being on the down low.
the only

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 17, 2012
need a job wrote:
mike it was good last night lets do it again! SOON
Is mike the fat boy that is with that big fat girl brittney that can't hardly walk where she's so fat.
need a job

Cave City, KY

#18 Dec 19, 2012
Michael Hughes is soo hot! he is a big bug but he is packen it too, for a large guy his pole is huge and i want it again, he knows how to work it

m4m
Hahajd

Cumberland Park, Australia

#19 Jan 26, 2015
Michael is gay he sucks dick everyday
Highway 335

Tompkinsville, KY

#20 Jan 28, 2015
Hahajd wrote:
Michael is gay he sucks dick everyday
Exactly what rock did you crawl out from under?

To bad your alleged mother or father didn't you a better form of birth control, once less idiot/moron would not be walking around.

Did you finish at least the sixth grade?

Do you know what a moral compass is?

You must feel really proud sitting at your computer some poor individual, did you say this to his face? Probably not, you frigging coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Convenient store (Apr '16) 37 min Have info 5
Best Head at Dart? 5 hr Sherry 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr Calhoun for Congr... 951
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) Sun Wyltk 566
Any females or couples at abs tonight Sat Galy 2
white people Jul 20 Monkeymaster 13
Deputy Murphy's role with henry Jul 20 Connie 14

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages