adult bookstore
tnstud

Fairview, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2012
how is the bookstore?
buttango

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2012
nothing but old men, gay truckers, and a smell that will stay in your clothes for 20 washloads. i went there thinking chicks would be there but it is the sickest place i have ever been. and i was a marine who has been to some bang bang places in thailand. this place is gross. got people sticking ther dingalings thru holes in the wall eww
gayboii

Summer Shade, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
buttango wrote:
nothing but old men, gay truckers, and a smell that will stay in your clothes for 20 washloads. i went there thinking chicks would be there but it is the sickest place i have ever been. and i was a marine who has been to some bang bang places in thailand. this place is gross. got people sticking ther dingalings thru holes in the wall eww
Went in there tonight, only seen a sales aera for dvds and a couple toys. Where is the peep show area

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Was just there and it was pretty nice

Location hidden

#5 Feb 22, 2013
taking the wife back this weekend, hoping to have more fun than last time, someone watched us through the hole last time but didnt make any contact
Jo Jo

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
TravlingMan502 wrote:
taking the wife back this weekend, hoping to have more fun than last time, someone watched us through the hole last time but didnt make any contact
I would LOVE
to watch you guy's make out.It would be nice if you had a motel room.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Jo Jo wrote:
<quoted text>I would LOVE
to watch you guy's make out.It would be nice if you had a motel room.
Yeah, thats the next step, im working on her
Jo Jo

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2013
TravlingMan502 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, thats the next step, im working on her
I would love to be the camera man
Kyle

Tinley Park, IL

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Going to be there in a little bit..any action?
law

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
SECTION 1. A NEW SECTION OF KRS CHAPTER 510 IS CREATED TO READ AS FOLLOWS:

As used in Sections 1 and 2 of this Act, unless the context otherwise requires:

(1) "Full or partial nudity" means the showing of all or any part of the human genitals or pubic area, or any part of the nipple of the female breast with less than a fully opaque covering; and

(2)(a) "Public place" means a place to which the public or a substantial group of persons has access and includes but is not limited to highways, transportation facilities, places of amusement, playgrounds, parks, adult entertainment businesses, shopping centers, malls, and public sections of residential rental facilities such as apartment complexes, boarding houses, studio homes, hotels, and motels. An act is deemed to occur in a public place if it produces its offensive or proscribed consequences in a public place.

(b) "Public place" does not include:

1. Enclosed single-sex public restrooms, enclosed single-sex functional showers, locker or dressing room facilities, enclosed motel rooms and hotel rooms designed and intended for sleeping accommodations, doctors' offices, portions of hospitals, tattooing facilities registered pursuant to KRS 211.760, and tanning salons in which nudity or exposure is necessarily or customarily expected outside of the home and the sphere of privacy constitutionally protected therein;

2. A modeling class, in which a person appears in a state of nudity, that is operated by a proprietary school licensed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, a college, junior college, or university supported entirely or partly by taxation, or a private college or university where the private college or university maintains and operates educational programs in which credits are transferable to a college, junior college, or university supported entirely or partly by taxation, or an accredited private college;

3. A private facility that has been formed as a family-oriented clothing optional facility that is properly licensed by the state; or

4. A private nonprofit members-only club.

SECTION 2. A NEW SECTION OF KRS CHAPTER 510 IS CREATED TO READ AS FOLLOWS:

(1) A person is guilty of public indecency if the person, in a public place, knowingly or intentionally

allows or promotes participation or actually participates in:

(a) Sexual intercourse;

(b) Masturbation;

(c) Bestiality;

(d) Mouth-to-genital or mouth-to-anal contact, flagellation, excretory functions, or other sexual

contact; or

(e) Full or partial nudity.

(2) Public indecency is a Class A misdemeanor.
just need to know

Trinity, TX

#12 Apr 2, 2013
my man wasnt to go there what is it like there is there alot of people there
not much

San Jose, CA

#13 Apr 2, 2013
Don't have high hopes, not a very happening place.
Paul

East Lansing, MI

#14 Apr 3, 2013
just need to know wrote:
my man wasnt to go there what is it like there is there alot of people there
Saturday afternoons can be a good time to go. You neer know how you are going to hit it but usually there is something going on especially if you can wait around a liitle bit. People come and go all the time. As a matter of fact I plan on going this Sat. afternoon for a while. Email me if interested in a no pressure friendly hello and kind of show you the coming and goings a little
Hope to see you [email protected] I am sure you would find it interesting. My wife and I go there every once in a while and usually have a hot time no matter what may be going on there.

Paul
meyawh

Glasgow, KY

#15 Apr 3, 2013
bunch of fudge tampers is what you all are. sickos.
3 nuts

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Nov 10, 2013
I was there last Friday and there was a HUGE gang bang going on.
buntango

Glasgow, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2013
how huge? was it all guys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult bookstore (Feb '16) 4 hr Fugloria 59
Allen (JOKE) Harper 17 hr Blessed 1
City Streets (May '16) Thu Randy logsdon 54
Tara Wilson her role in hart co. Thu Randy logsdon 5
Convenient store (Apr '16) Thu Randy logsdon 13
Horse cave citizens still paying for dirty cops Thu Randy logsdon 36
Larry dale martin indicted by FBI hcpd Nov 15 Randy logsdon 67

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance