dls

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Just wondering if anyone has been to the new restaurant Mendee's Bistro. How's the food and how's the prices. Thanks
Amanda

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 28, 2008
The food is amazing! Give it a try!
foodman24

Smyrna, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2008
Food is exceptional, and different from the catfish som many are used too. Prices are affordable. Average is 8 dollars a plate. and the plates mind oyu are huge portions, especially if you think you can tackle their lasagna!! I for one haven't been able to keep it out of a togo box, and I have tried 3 times.:( lol
SanfordT

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2008
Great food with a great atmosphere! A real classy place. I suggest a good meal there just before a good play at the theater.
Jennifer

Osage City, KS

#5 Oct 29, 2008
foodman24 wrote:
Food is exceptional, and different from the catfish som many are used too. Prices are affordable. Average is 8 dollars a plate. and the plates mind oyu are huge portions, especially if you think you can tackle their lasagna!! I for one haven't been able to keep it out of a togo box, and I have tried 3 times.:( lol
Yeah it seems every restaraunt aside from chains serve catfish, beans n taters, and burgers. I've said it before but I'll say it again. This place is great. Classy is what came to mind when I got my food. Class seems to be the word of choice by others as well. The food is so good. You can't get flavor like that from a deep fryer! I was impressed by their salad. Small but packs a lot of flavor. They bring you so much food you forget that your dinner salad was small. They have my full on support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does enybody know joe coffeys x wife trudy (Oct '08) 34 min good friend 12
Horse cave adult book store right now 9 hr barry 29
Kayla Wease (Sep '09) 14 hr Flint Hill Bandit 6
New Karaoke (Horse Cave) (Feb '14) 14 hr ass clown 19
Chris @ Michelle rogers (Apr '14) 17 hr imrelatedtoher 4
keith poynter (Sep '08) 17 hr theone 58
Toohey Ridge Road... (Aug '08) 22 hr Ginger 85
Horse Cave Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Horse Cave People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Horse Cave News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Horse Cave

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:41PM
What Are Experts Saying About Denver?
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars