T.Marzetti weekend crew
wondering

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2009
when does all the new people start the weekend crew? If things are slow why do they need them at all?
concern

Cave City, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2009
wondering wrote:
when does all the new people start the weekend crew? If things are slow why do they need them at all?
because there not slow if u r a good working they have a job for u
wondering

Horse Cave, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2009
they are slow thats why they get sent home every week there is nothing 2 do
u ppl need to get a life

Munfordville, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2009
they dont get sent home every weekend. you dont know what you are talking about. i have a family member that has worked there since the doors opened and has not been sent home once. like the person above said if they work they will have a job. the problem is they cant keep these temps over a day cause their lazy
curious

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2009
do you get paid for 36 hrs. or 34 1/2 hrs. if you work the weekend shift? how hard are the jobs can someone give me some ideas about the jobs thanks
weekender

Franklin, TN

#6 Nov 27, 2009
You work 36, but have to take out the lunches, so you get paid 34.5. Jobs are just like during the week, except we have to do all the sanitation work ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dart stud 3 hr Dart stud 11
Adult bookstore (Feb '16) 9 hr Luv chix with dicks 166
Shane Moran 9 hr Wannakno 1
Hopeful mayor 23 hr Randy logsdon 13
Marzzetti Mon curious 13
horse cave bookstore (Oct '17) Apr 21 dirty old doc 48
ashley terry Apr 20 Get out 3

Horse Cave Jobs

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages