Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,772

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#70953 Sep 26, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>No hello to me?

Ya know I'm the most intelligent troll on this thread.
Hi Kevin !

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70954 Sep 26, 2012
smucker wrote:
Get this story off here!
What story? I don't see a story. What are you talking about???

Location hidden

#70955 Sep 26, 2012
Hi fellow posters
I'm running for most intelligent poster on the dead bird thread. If elected to this honorable position, I will do my best to promote intelligent posting and world peace!
kevin

Bowie, MD

#70956 Sep 26, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kevin !
Howdy, Ms. Font !

How are ya?

Location hidden

#70957 Sep 26, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>What story? I don't see a story. What are you talking about???
Once upon a time there was hundreds of dead birds. A bunch of stuff happened and they lived happily ever after but they were still dead. The end

Location hidden

#70958 Sep 26, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy, Ms. Font !

How are ya?
Doing good! Done with work and relaxing. Just spent some time playing piano and unwinding

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#70962 Sep 26, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon a time there was hundreds of dead birds. A bunch of stuff happened and they lived happily ever after but they were still dead. The end
Nice story. Where did all the posts go?? Hmmmmm...
Ghost maker

Owensboro, KY

#70963 Sep 26, 2012
We have had the samething happening at work. Turns out our company pays a pest control service to come in n put out poison bird seed.
Just saying.

Location hidden

#70965 Sep 26, 2012
Paul wrote:
Jesus loves you
Paul of Tarsus? Is that you? Man I have heard from you since your Road to Damascus Tour....
Rave

Richmond, KY

#70966 Sep 26, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
So sad to hear that 'Moon River' singer Andy Williams died.
He received 18 gold and three platinum albums over his long career and was nominated for five Grammy awards.
He died Tuesday night at his home in Branson following a yearlong battle with bladder cancer
Moon River http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5QaFd59bjCEXX
That song brings tears to my eyes, I hope my Mom and Dad can dance to that again in Heaven when he gets there. Still praying for a cure, although my gut tells me they have one. Big Pharm Corps aren't going to let that happen. Cancer is good business for them. You can spend a million dollars on it and still end up dead. I have seen it up close and personal. Prayers for all those fighting Cancer and their families.
there have been many alternative cancer cures that have been discovered which have been suppressed by Big Pharma. You might find this article interesting
http://educate-yourself.org/fc/
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#70980 Sep 26, 2012
Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
there have been many alternative cancer cures that have been discovered which have been suppressed by Big Pharma. You might find this article interesting
http://educate-yourself.org/fc/
I don't doubt it a bit. I would forget the radiation and chemo. I would go for quality not quantity that they champion. It drags you down fast. I have seen it too many times. I especially agree with this comment from your link...

"Millions of people needlessly die of cancer each year because they cling to the myth and mistaken belief that their wonderful oncologist, with his wonderful chemo and radiation 'therapies' are trying to cure them of cancer, when in fact, the evidence is abundantly clear, that chemo and radiation are the worst possible choice to treat cancer; meaning that chemo and radiation have the lowest track record of success among all cancer therapies."

It's all about the money. I also seen Chemtrails on there and clicked on it. Interesting site. I have seen them spraying in the last few days. I have NEVER gotten a warning or unsafe site or anyting on any of the links you provided in the last year and 9 months. They love the crickets and you know they click on them. I hope you are having a great evening. I am.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#70993 Sep 26, 2012
"POOF" have a nice night! I am enjoying mine.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71000 Sep 26, 2012
Haha, bye, bye....
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71024 Sep 27, 2012
What a wonderful morning, oh yeah!
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#71026 Sep 27, 2012
I will have to agree. Hope all is well, with everyone. For today
This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.
Good Day..

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71028 Sep 27, 2012
Wonder if it's going to rain?? No birds this morning. Hmm...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71036 Sep 27, 2012
hahaha, and lurking in the shadows.....waiting on a regular to show up for hours...... you guys are too predictable and too funny.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71038 Sep 27, 2012
Juvenile response, go figure.
BIG DADDY FROM CINCINATTI

Danville, KY

#71040 Sep 27, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Looks like a whopping 59 removed post in ten hours,, way to smack a troll there. That saved me the effort of skipping all the known troll post to find some sence on here.
It looks rainy here is sw whitley co but headed to do the workout just the same, since I will be wet with sweat anyway, I don't care as long as the rain is not cold. Cold rain, ha that's another story.
Ok people, off your butts and get the blood flowing in them clogged veins..
Have a great day,,,,, Trolls, not so much.
Hope the rain wash some that STANK off your old nasty ass!!! BAHAHAHA :0)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71044 Sep 27, 2012
Afternoon nap time for young kids and old folks. Did you get yours? I did and it was good. Now to go watch the birds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes England 18 min heather 1
Wes England (Dec '12) 29 min brooke 12
cops of horse cave (May '13) 42 min brooke 98
dc abs 1 hr Lee 15
Horse Cave Police (May '10) 13 hr Highway 90 79
Horse Cave EMS Sat Resident 4
Donnie Parker Jan 23 Highway 90 13
Horse Cave Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web