Trucker found with 2 missing girls

Jan 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kypost.Com

Police have arrested a Kentucky man who was found with two missing girls in Barren County.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2011
stefan millhouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Its real sad but honestly what I am about to say mite not be liked but if the two bitches were willing then it should not be a problem BC they are down to get it going on ya dig

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

stefan millhouse wrote:
Its real sad but honestly what I am about to say mite not be liked but if the two bitches were willing then it should not be a problem BC they are down to get it going on ya dig
Juvenile missing girls!'the two bitches'? Tell me, what age does an underage girl become a bitch, at birth, or as soon as they get their period? Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed?'willing then it should not be a problem' WTF! Your are absolutely right Dude! Everyone knows you can't talk underage girls into anything! If anything the trucker is the victim, they took advantage of his 31 yr old naive mind! The poor guy must had been beside himself when he was arrested! How could he had ever known authorities would be searching for a couple of underage girls..........

Here's some advice to follow for that dude and other fu cked up dudes like him. If they have to raise their hand 80% of the time to talk to an adult, still getting reports and progress reports, or have to use a hall pass just pee..........STAY THE HELL AWAY YOU SICK INSECURE COCKSUCKERS! YOU NEED TO GET YA SOME REAL GAME AND LEAVE THE LITTLE GIRLS ALONE.
hittin the bong

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

yeah i agree but i think what that dude was saying is that these two girls werent innocent. they were smokin weed and probably offered the guy a BJ for a ride. hes a low life pos in my book. 16 is the line and even that is creepy when u talk about a 31 year old. i agree GET SOME GAME! when in doubt, ask for id. if it seems wrong it IS, yo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Horse Cave Forum right now

Search the Horse Cave Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr gdave950 26,194
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr unknown 1,020
Darts new fire truck 2 hr Just to clear that up 10
City Council Race in 2014 3 hr David 6
Cave City Mayor Election???? 3 hr David Howard 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jack 146,425
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 11 hr culture vulture 16,118
•••
•••
•••
•••

Horse Cave Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Horse Cave People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••