In jail signing, papers to get people...

In jail signing, papers to get people in trouble, while she walks free.

Posted in the Horse Cave Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2009
This women is signing papers on others to walk free. This is a known fact i saw the papers.
Concerned

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2009
Forgot to put who is doing this, Rhonda Gillock.
Horse Cave Citizen

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2009
Rhonda Gillock along with her trashy low life family should have been exiled from Hart County. They Are low life thieves, her nasty ass mother is white trash, her husband is a child molestor, Robert Logsdon.
Horse Cave Citizen

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2009
On the last post I should have worded this different, when stating Robert Logsdon is a child molestor, i have been told through others, that Rhonda Gillock was behind this.
and

Franklin, TN

#5 Jun 21, 2009
Concerned wrote:
This women is signing papers on others to walk free. This is a known fact i saw the papers.
if u wasnt doing anything wrong u wouldnt have nothing to fear...if u seen these papers who did she tell on...anybody who is anybody has always known the gillocks are thieves and rats duh
Horse Cave Citizen

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2009
First Of all, everwho, it wasnt myself i have never fooled with the trash. DUH
support the family

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jun 21, 2009
and wrote:
<quoted text>if u wasnt doing anything wrong u wouldnt have nothing to fear...if u seen these papers who did she tell on...anybody who is anybody has always known the gillocks are thieves and rats duh
AND,you are wrong and you are a coward,i know you dont have the guts to walk up to rhonda or johnny or any of the gillock family and say that to their face.you are a coward my friend,the gillocks are good people,i consider all of them as friends myself.anybody that talks about them on here is nothing but a coward.you say that to thier face and you will get hurt,thats a promise.rhonda isnt a rat either,ive known her for yrs and she is alright.look at how much time johnny has pulled,if'n he was a rat hel he wouldnt have spent yrs in the pen you dipshit horsecavecitzen.
Horse Cave Citizen

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jun 21, 2009
You Are trash to. You low life, I am no scared of the Gillocks. So how much you know i saw these papers she signed through the Police.
Screw your family

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 22, 2009
I have no problem telling those mutants to their face what discusting low lifes they are. Beleive me,I have no problem with that.
tony amadoor

Trussville, AL

#10 Jun 23, 2009
these people are prime representatives of Kentucky culture. be proud of your potential leaders, ha ha ha ha ha ha
I am part of the family

Cave City, KY

#11 Jun 26, 2009
To all the fu**en coward out there!!!!!!!!!! I am part of this family I don't like being talk about!!! IF you have something to say about MY FAMILY you need to come to ME!!!!!!! Fri st off We are far from being Trash!!!! The one that are setting and calling us Trash they are probably Trash. And if you wasn't scared of the GILLOCKS You would came face to face!!! AND like support of the family said If johnny was a Rat then i would say he could tell on a lot of you out there!!!!! Poor Johnny would give you the shirt off his back just so you could have one!! NOW as far as Rhonda goes.... Yea that bitch is trouble But if you know that she was trouble Then way go around here...... and another thing!!!! How the hell would you know she is singing paper !!!! Probably because you are the one that run with her!!! and just maybe she need to be singing papers on you!!!!!! So from this point on..... You need to start talking about yourself and Keep my family out of your problems!!! especially MY AUNT!!!!!!!! the mother of Johnny and Rhonda !!!!!
witness

Franklin, TN

#12 Jun 30, 2009
I am part of the family wrote:
To all the fu**en coward out there!!!!!!!!!! I am part of this family I don't like being talk about!!! IF you have something to say about MY FAMILY you need to come to ME!!!!!!! Fri st off We are far from being Trash!!!! The one that are setting and calling us Trash they are probably Trash. And if you wasn't scared of the GILLOCKS You would came face to face!!! AND like support of the family said If johnny was a Rat then i would say he could tell on a lot of you out there!!!!! Poor Johnny would give you the shirt off his back just so you could have one!! NOW as far as Rhonda goes.... Yea that bitch is trouble But if you know that she was trouble Then way go around here...... and another thing!!!! How the hell would you know she is singing paper !!!! Probably because you are the one that run with her!!! and just maybe she need to be singing papers on you!!!!!! So from this point on..... You need to start talking about yourself and Keep my family out of your problems!!! especially MY AUNT!!!!!!!! the mother of Johnny and Rhonda !!!!!
i was in the hart co court room yesterday and i felt for johnny. trp smith plainly testified that rhonda signed papers on johnny regarding a gun that she had hid on her property. she set johnny up. her and another guy. so sad. and it did not get her nowhere. johnny had nothing to do with her and she had to go and drag his name into the bullcrap. such a low life!!!!
sad

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2009
stop taking up for that low life whoe just like her sorry a s s daughter steph.and them poor kids were there thats so sad.
someone who cares

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jul 2, 2009
first of all if people really knew them they would no that these people would help anyone but people just dont forget some peoples past and yes people do change if everyone would worry about whats in their closets instead of putting their long nose where it aint needed people would be better off. everyone has a past but it dont mean they dont change before you all run your mouths about anyone why not thing about yourself first and ask if you have ever done anything wrong only the lord has the right to judge so you have already dont something right
someone who cares

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jul 2, 2009
WRONG
I am part of the family

Cave City, KY

#16 Jul 11, 2009
I have 3 full pages of Rhonda's names and numbers off her phone guess who's next ?????
I am part of the family

Cave City, KY

#17 Jul 11, 2009
I am family and I really don't care Wat you have to say but whatever you have to say come tell one of us gillocks if you are not a cawed plus I know its not true
famley

Cave City, KY

#20 Jul 11, 2009
U don't know Wat U are talking about
tony amadoor

Hartselle, AL

#21 Jul 11, 2009
Horse Cave Citizen wrote:
Rhonda Gillock along with her trashy low life family should have been exiled from Hart County. They Are low life thieves, her nasty ass mother is white trash, her husband is a child molestor, Robert Logsdon.
they were exiled TO hart co. to be near you. one big happy family of low life red necks
someone who cares

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jul 12, 2009
you dont no anything about the family you all want to believe what you hear you should try to get to no some of them im sure you all have never done anything wrong in your life time well you all will be well paid one day because the lord is the only one who has the right to judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse cave abs (Nov '11) 4 hr Horny as hell 166
Randy logsdon and topic Fri Randy logsdon 14
Dart fmla Thu omg 2
Looking for a new church. Feb 22 John 5
Horse cave pays 75000 because of henry (Aug '16) Feb 19 Randy logsdon 133
Any fundamental churches Feb 19 Intersted dom 2
corporate tax breaks - Dart Feb 19 curious 1

Horse Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance