Horse Cave Raises Occupational Tax

Horse Cave Raises Occupational Tax

There are 44 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Oct 14, 2013, titled Horse Cave Raises Occupational Tax. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

"I ask you to look at all of these people out here and tell me how you can in good conscious take this kind of money out of their pocket," said DART Container Plant Manager Joe Lowry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curry KING of crooks

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2013
curry took office with nearly a million bucks and the previous mayor made ends meet with half of this tax. curry gave all the city's money away to his friends, now he needs more to pay his paycheck because he thinks hell be the next mayor. screw you randall and council. you just screwed us and pick pocketed us at the same time. we were going to get a fully paid for firehouse from odell and curry halted that. now you see why they wanted odell out, they wanted all the money for themselves to give out to their friends. straight to hell with all of you!
our town

Cub Run, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2013
curry KING of crooks wrote:
curry took office with nearly a million bucks and the previous mayor made ends meet with half of this tax. curry gave all the city's money away to his friends, now he needs more to pay his paycheck because he thinks hell be the next mayor. screw you randall and council. you just screwed us and pick pocketed us at the same time. we were going to get a fully paid for firehouse from odell and curry halted that. now you see why they wanted odell out, they wanted all the money for themselves to give out to their friends. straight to hell with all of you!
Wa wa wa go back to Glasgow I know a few people here who would love to replace you at your job at dart. Wa wa wa.
let me explain

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 17, 2013
curry KING of crooks wrote:
odell did not leave horse cave with over a million dollars that is a flat out lie
rexTarded

Brandenburg, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2013
let me explain wrote:
<quoted text>odell did not leave horse cave with over a million dollars that is a flat out lie
you are lying right now, liar
Rex

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Hey tarded, it's you that is a habitual liar, you have to use a false name, you can't even tell the truth long enough to use your real one. You're that same half wit that belongs to that anonymous group of drama stirring half wit wanna bees. You apparently envy me, you use my name instead of yours, nice to know I've got that deep into your head. But you haven't got into mine, notice, I still post under the same name I always have. You on the other hand hide like a coward behind fake names and lame statements. If you had either a brain or some balls, you'd stop talking and take action.
Bologna Detector

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Rex wrote:
Hey tarded, it's you that is a habitual liar, you have to use a false name, you can't even tell the truth long enough to use your real one. You're that same half wit that belongs to that anonymous group of drama stirring half wit wanna bees. You apparently envy me, you use my name instead of yours, nice to know I've got that deep into your head. But you haven't got into mine, notice, I still post under the same name I always have. You on the other hand hide like a coward behind fake names and lame statements. If you had either a brain or some balls, you'd stop talking and take action.
truth is Rex, you have no clue who anyone is, you are just a troll who speculates and claims to know things that you don't. Everyone is hip to your mental defects. You read a name on here then you run with it accusing that person of everything under the sun. That is, of course, until you read a new name, then you blame them for everything. Not long ago, you were 100% sure that a woman named Kim posted everything, and that you used your sophisticated juju to trace her. What a crock. You are nothing but a lonely man who feels really insecure about yourself. Chances are, your name isn't even Rex. You haven't done much with your life, and this is how you compensate. Sad, really, but you are an easy book to read, loser. You should go back to the Cave City forums for people are stupid enough to give you the attention you seek there, and are batshhyt crazy enough to believe a fraction of what you say.

Pretty much everything you post, people read and get angry. You think you are so dang smart, but if you had any clue at all you'd give up this charade. Trace my ISP, loser. Tell me who I am, liar. I could be any unit in my apartment complex, we all share the same ISP. Figure that one out, King Klown. Tell me my kids names. Tell me who my spouse is? What kind of car do I drive? See you know nothing. Nothing at all because you are a damn liar and that's all you will ever be.
Rex

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Well, nothing new worthy of a post, so I'll just remark that there is nothing worth remarking about. LMAO
Bologna Detector

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Rex wrote:
Well, nothing new worthy of a post, so I'll just remark that there is nothing worth remarking about. LMAO
It physically hurts you to see that your name isn't the last post, doesn't it? The fact that you troll these posts 24.7 is disturbing to say the least. It also shows you more than likely are not gainfully employed. The thing that baffles me is why Horse Cave? Why would a guy from Radcliff even care, unless you have been ignored, banned, or plumb run out of other forums. I am sure people in other towns would find you just as irritating with your know-it-all claims and half-assed facts.

You are a joke and a liar. You are a nuisance.
Rex

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2013
Yet again, the indigents rant and rave and say nothing at all. I had hopes that at least one could serve to debate me with some girth of skill and mastery of vocabulary. And yet, only the uninformed, unintelligent or fanatic of mind have posted. I am bored with these underlings, I quest a debate of equal value, surely someone has a grasp on both logic and language to match me. I wait for that post.
Boring with a capital B

Brandenburg, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Rex wrote:
Yet again, the indigents rant and rave and say nothing at all. I had hopes that at least one could serve to debate me with some girth of skill and mastery of vocabulary. And yet, only the uninformed, unintelligent or fanatic of mind have posted. I am bored with these underlings, I quest a debate of equal value, surely someone has a grasp on both logic and language to match me. I wait for that post.
AActually someone could yawn, then scratch their balls and match you. You really aren't amusing. Be careful who you call indigent, too. You are online 34/7, it is apparent you have no job, and probably do this to pass time between disability checks.
Facts

Toledo, OH

#12 Oct 21, 2013
Boring with a capital B wrote:
<quoted text> AActually someone could yawn, then scratch their balls and match you. You really aren't amusing. Be careful who you call indigent, too. You are online 34/7, it is apparent you have no job, and probably do this to pass time between disability checks.
That's a shame there not A dozen business in that ghost town. Now there trying to run them out too?
hart county anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text> That's a shame there not A dozen business in that ghost town. Now there trying to run them out too?
It is a shame, however, I don't think the local government is trying to run Dart out of town, they just happen to be our towns largest employer, and they are just looking after their employees. Even though raising taxes sucks for everyone, Horse Cave still has bills to pay. I'm not trying to be sympathetic towards our politicians, I'm just trying to see both sides of the issues. Placing blame after the fact, doesn't help either. Too many opinions for both sides. LOL
Rex

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 21, 2013
Still, more cackling hens and flapping scrawny wings, but no match to be found. Just babbling old women and whiny little boys. Does this forum not hold another real man? Are all of this page nothing but over grown little boys and mental indigents? Are there none that can rise to my level? That is why your town cannot grow, the minds in it cannot grow. YOU are the reason, you hold it back with ignorance and abstinence.
zoozoo

Brandenburg, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2013
Rex wrote:
Still, more cackling hens and flapping scrawny wings, but no match to be found. Just babbling old women and whiny little boys. Does this forum not hold another real man? Are all of this page nothing but over grown little boys and mental indigents? Are there none that can rise to my level? That is why your town cannot grow, the minds in it cannot grow. YOU are the reason, you hold it back with ignorance and abstinence.
Problem is, you truly think you are a lot smarter than you are. In actuality, you are pretty shallow, repeat yourself a lot, and lack any real substance. All you do is lie and repost things you find on the Internet. Boring, buddy. Go back to Radcliff, there are plenty of idiots and Section 8 head jobs there.
Rex

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2013
Nice try, but so far it has taken you three names, two are for me and one against. You have managed to make yourself the one that has proven you lack neither logic nor skill, you've trapped yourself with your own lack of imagination or focus. You got sloppy and now you've exposed who you really are. Two faced and drama enveloped.
candy gram

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2013
Rex wrote:
Nice try, but so far it has taken you three names, two are for me and one against. You have managed to make yourself the one that has proven you lack neither logic nor skill, you've trapped yourself with your own lack of imagination or focus. You got sloppy and now you've exposed who you really are. Two faced and drama enveloped.
i know u r but what am i
Rex

Louisville, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2013
More ignorance and school yard drama, barely worthy of a retort, so I'll refrain.
Psychic Grasshopper

Brandenburg, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2013
Rex wrote:
More ignorance and school yard drama, barely worthy of a retort, so I'll refrain.
Does it make you sad that you are too shy and too much of a liar to meet anyone in person? Does it make you mad to realize how disappointed people would be if they met you? You obviously suffers from multiple mental illnesses and I hope you get help. Next time you look at your bottle of meds, reflect a bit on the core issues you are being treated for. Chances are you were bullied at a young age, maybe your mom had a few abusive lovers. You seek validation and acceptance online while socially you are awkward and withdrawn. This persona you have built in the Internet world is replacing the feeble, impotent person you are in real life. You are an easy read, Rex. Pleaase take your sad side show to the Bardstown Topix page.
Rex

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2013
Show up psychic liar, I'll be more than glad to meet you ore anyone else face to face. I don'[t see your lame ass offering anything either. You say where and when, and see if I don't show my ass up. I don't fear anyone, including you. So try me bullwinkle, oh that's right, you're to full of BS to get out a door. Well, that's your problem, but call my bluff, and watch and see who actually shows up.
hart county anonymous

Greensburg, KY

#21 Oct 25, 2013
Rex wrote:
Show up psychic liar, I'll be more than glad to meet you ore anyone else face to face. I don'[t see your lame ass offering anything either. You say where and when, and see if I don't show my ass up. I don't fear anyone, including you. So try me bullwinkle, oh that's right, you're to full of BS to get out a door. Well, that's your problem, but call my bluff, and watch and see who actually shows up.
Well offer you to know who we are and you turned it down. So quit lying to people. You wont show up anywhere. You don't want anyone to know who you are. Other wise you would put your whole name out there. Our offer still stands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
easy hot women (May '15) 2 hr Raaaaaaaady 16
Horse Cave Police 3 hr randy Logsdon 18
What happened to Amber Barrick form class of 20... 4 hr Melissa 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Fist full o dollars 625
Caverna principal Phipps fired 9 hr nelda 2
Horse cave adult book store right now (Jul '14) Mon Cd- Abigale 197
tenias black baby May 29 yoddle 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Cave Mortgages