of 7
Next Last
Anonymous

Steele, MO

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Does anybody no what happened to the consission stand
nun-ya
#2 Sep 16, 2012
From what I know it has already been taken care of, so drop it. If you were supposed to know they would have called you.
yeahwell

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Bunch of kids broke in stole a bunch of the sodas n candy and got caught. Recovered most of it. Dont know bout the punishment.

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2012
did they eat all the candy?

bunch a little candy eaters
gross

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2012
yeahwell wrote:
Bunch of kids broke in stole a bunch of the sodas n candy and got caught. Recovered most of it. Dont know bout the punishment.
hope they don't try to sell it in the concession stand now! I don't want to eat it after only who knows has done only who knows what to it!
Anonymous

Steele, MO

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Who was the kids hopefully they dont do it again

Piggott, AR

#7 Sep 16, 2012
nun-ya wrote:
From what I know it has already been taken care of, so drop it. If you were supposed to know they would have called you.
Who the hell do you think you are telling someone to drop it ? I pay my taxes and a big part of it goes to the school , so watch your mouth or Ill start putting some names up here. I seen a whole lot of those future thugs up there when Michelle Loren was talking to them. I even seen another busybody up there trying to stick her nose in it. So in other word let me put it this way ( we the tax payers have a right to know ) All the details.

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2012
I bet they drank soda after soda after soda ..... till they was soda sick

buch a little sick soda candy eaters

Steele, MO

#9 Sep 16, 2012
here are the names johnny and jacob morrow, trey dunn. matt whitaker, jake and blake buchanan, chad, casey, nick blair

Steele, MO

#10 Sep 16, 2012
Omg that many kids
Bad kids

Steele, MO

#11 Sep 16, 2012
Anit all of them bad ass kids
absolutely

Steele, MO

#12 Sep 16, 2012
guest wrote:
I bet they drank soda after soda after soda ..... till they was soda sick
buch a little sick soda candy eaters
if they ate junk food, Michelle Obama will probably press federal charges against them.
Jail

Steele, MO

#13 Sep 16, 2012
They should be up in bloomfield somewhere
Sorry

Steele, MO

#14 Sep 16, 2012
I bet they dint fill sorry for doing it too
Should be ashamed

Steele, MO

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Them bad ass kids and there mothers should be ashamed for this if it was up to me they should be band from that school why would kids do something like that I hope they do nothing like that again

Steele, MO

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Anit the buchanans and morrows and the blairs always getting in to trouble
Ummmmmmmm

Steele, MO

#17 Sep 16, 2012
I no I always see a buchanan in the police station for a different reason everytime and the blair too

Steele, MO

#19 Sep 16, 2012
Are these the buchanans that are jimmy kids

Steele, MO

#20 Sep 16, 2012
Yeah it is but them morrow boys dad is there worst of all

Steele, MO

#21 Sep 16, 2012
Why would these parents lets thier kids do something like this maybe them kids shoukd be tookin away from there home these parents these days maybe this would not happened if these sorry ass parents would keep a eye on thire kids and not let them go any where they want to go I swere bad ass kids them morrow boys must have started it or them damn bad ass buchanan or the blair boys non of them patents care abt there child anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hornersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug task force (Jul '12) Nov 22 Skinny pimp 20
The good People of Cardwell!! (Aug '09) Nov 21 1432 know h 167
Tabithia Webb , bedbugs , thief and pill head Nov 20 Look out 11
Random encounters Nov 10 guest 2
Anyone Nov 10 guest 2
Easy Nov 10 guest 3
Sarah Wallace Nov 8 David 1

Hornersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance