Short Girl At Casey's
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Farmer Dude

Dexter, MO

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Who is that hot short girl that works at Caseys?
anon

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
You should know, you're the one on here posting about yourself trying to get some attention lol
Farmer Dude

Dexter, MO

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Man I'm a guy so I don't know what you're talking about. But since you want to say something then you must know her.
anon

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
If its Samantha Hobbs/Caldwell....she's E.Z.! If she's the one "you're so concerned" about, just go up an talk to her. She'll give ya what ur wanting lol.
Hey

Dexter, MO

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Farmer Dude wrote:
Who is that hot short girl that works at Caseys?
Is she working right now?
Samantha

Dexter, MO

#6 Jan 14, 2013
anon wrote:
If its Samantha Hobbs/Caldwell....she's E.Z.! If she's the one "you're so concerned" about, just go up an talk to her. She'll give ya what ur wanting lol.
Idk who the hell you are but for one I'm not anywhere near easy! So how bout you tell me who you are or you shut up about me! I don't get on here talkin about people. I keep to myself. You don't know me or anything that goes on in my life. I stay home with my children so please do tell me how that makes me easy!! Its sad that someone has to tell me that people are petty enough to blast my name on topix. You are just a sad person.
Farmer Dude

Dexter, MO

#7 Jan 14, 2013
I have not been there in a few days so I don't know
Hey

Dexter, MO

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Farmer Dude wrote:
I have not been there in a few days so I don't know
Blonde, Red or Brown hair? Does she wear glasses or not?
McCallister

Holcomb, MO

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Lmao that's some sad shit grow some balls and put your name on man damn I mean I'm in town every wed night if you wonna run your mouth to her face ill be there while she bitch slaps you then whoop your ass! But of course u have none damn to damn funny
Farmer Dude

Dexter, MO

#10 Jan 14, 2013
She has had blonde and has brown now and yes she has glasses. Do you know her?
Bull butter

Dexter, MO

#11 Jan 14, 2013
McCallister wrote:
Lmao that's some sad shit grow some balls and put your name on man damn I mean I'm in town every wed night if you wonna run your mouth to her face ill be there while she bitch slaps you then whoop your ass! But of course u have none damn to damn funny
That piss ant couldn't knock the sweat off of my left tit! LMAO Thanks for the laugh!
Hey

Dexter, MO

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Yes RUN! You do not want any part of that shit!Track record will blow your mind, she never has her kids. She works 2-10 and her parents raise them, she should be home with those lil boys at night instead of being at work those hours!
Samantha

Dexter, MO

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Hey wrote:
Yes RUN! You do not want any part of that shit!Track record will blow your mind, she never has her kids. She works 2-10 and her parents raise them, she should be home with those lil boys at night instead of being at work those hours!
Obviously you are talking about someone else because I hardly work those hours and I only have 1 little boy. My parents don't raise my kids I do!! So don't ever talk about my children when you know absolutely nothing! I don't have a track record. You have me mixed up with someone else so how about you get your damn facts right before you start talkin crap about someone!
SMSB

Dexter, MO

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are talking about someone else because I hardly work those hours and I only have 1 little boy. My parents don't raise my kids I do!! So don't ever talk about my children when you know absolutely nothing! I don't have a track record. You have me mixed up with someone else so how about you get your damn facts right before you start talkin crap about someone!
Ummmm you are the one that needs to get your facts straight honey, no where did I ever mention you in my comments. I asked him which girl to narrow it down and he said blonde but she died her hair well that right there rules everyone out other than 1 person and she does have 2 kids so that automatically means it isn't you! I never said a thing about her kids either I touched on her not being with them like she needs to be and that my dear is not talking about anyone's kids it is bringing light to her lack of parenting and in no way paints her kids in a bad light. Calm down Sam.
Samantha

Dexter, MO

#15 Jan 14, 2013
SMSB wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm you are the one that needs to get your facts straight honey, no where did I ever mention you in my comments. I asked him which girl to narrow it down and he said blonde but she died her hair well that right there rules everyone out other than 1 person and she does have 2 kids so that automatically means it isn't you! I never said a thing about her kids either I touched on her not being with them like she needs to be and that my dear is not talking about anyone's kids it is bringing light to her lack of parenting and in no way paints her kids in a bad light. Calm down Sam.
You're right you didn't say my name but the only other girl that works there who has had blonde hair and dyed it lately doesn't work 2-10 and takes good care of her boys. The one who does work 2-10 hasn't had blonde hair and she also take good care of her boys.
lmmfao

United States

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Samantha, if you take such good care of your son and daughter, then why you living at your momma's house?? Some of us provide a home for our children! I can't stand you b*tch!
Samantha

Dexter, MO

#17 Jan 15, 2013
lmmfao wrote:
Samantha, if you take such good care of your son and daughter, then why you living at your momma's house?? Some of us provide a home for our children! I can't stand you b*tch!
For one I don't have to explain myself to you but just because I live with my parents for the time being doesn't mean I don't take care of my kids. I work my butt off to support my children and I help my parents pay bills as well. I don't get government assistance or even child support. I do it all on my own! I raise my kids no one else so don't get it twisted. Why don't you post your name since you think you have an insite on my life and what I do with it. You wanna call me names? Thats real mature. If you have such a problem with me then why don't you bring it to me and say it to my face like a real person instead of hiding behind your computer screen? But wait thats what a mature adult would do and obviously you aren't one.
Farmer Dude

Dexter, MO

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Man I was just trying to find out about the girl. I'm not always here to be able to ask her myself and she is not always there for me to ask. I did not mean to start people talking about someone. She is hott and I wanted to ask about her.
Jenni

Dexter, MO

#20 Jan 15, 2013
For the person who wants to make assumptions about me or my parenting skills, I work 2-10 because that is the only time available for me to work even though I have requested days. My parents do not raise my children, they babysit them(which I pay them for), while I work, so that I can provide a house and life for my boys. I'm with them all the time other than that. You do NOT know me, my story, circumstances or anything else so don't you dare try to pass judgement on me.
suckered in
#21 Jan 15, 2013
Jenni wrote:
For the person who wants to make assumptions about me or my parenting skills, I work 2-10 because that is the only time available for me to work even though I have requested days. My parents do not raise my children, they babysit them(which I pay them for), while I work, so that I can provide a house and life for my boys. I'm with them all the time other than that. You do NOT know me, my story, circumstances or anything else so don't you dare try to pass judgement on me.
Damn everything you stated is correct..i just cant believe you let these ballless bastards pull you into this shit game!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hornersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed bust in Steele 16 min guest 13
Steele 1 hr Jason 4
Dumpster Diver Chick 2 hr Youthinkiamplaying 2
kennett citizen 3 hr resident 1
sandy dent 14 hr just wondering??? 6
Olivia Standley (May '15) 15 hr rick kennett 4
Mayor (Sep '15) 18 hr Red headed stranger 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hornersville Mortgages