just saying

United States

#1 May 29, 2010
heres a warning to all you girls out there. he dated my best friend and played her like a deck of cards. real sweet talker. DONT FALL FOR IT!!
yeahbuddy

Farmington, MO

#2 Jun 23, 2010
adam is like my brother.. hes the bomb :))
Anonymous

Farmington, MO

#3 Jul 2, 2010
yeah good one just saying the guy is serving your country and this is how your gonna talk about him....yall can keep all of that nonsense in kennett and not down here.
Guessssst

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2010
I'm sure the girl who started this post is McKenzie Burgess. She has nothing better to do than stalk the girls he talks to. Believe me, he's a good guy & he's serving our country. Don't listen to her.
Abc

State University, AR

#5 Dec 1, 2010
I doubt Mckenzi started this... I know her personaly buuut point is whoever did start this is right adam may be serving the cpuntry but he is a liar and plays girls like tjere nothing he sweet talks and makes ya fallfor him then turns around and tells another girl the same tjing... Like they said dont fall for it
Monster-motocros s-girl

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2010
It's Gods job to judge the terrorist and bad guys, Adams job to arrange the meeting! As a close friend for years I know he always has a plan and girls that pretend they have done nothing wrong, trust me he is one of those guys that's not falling for it! So if u got dumped by him, you know deep down u deserved it:) trust this girl he is fighting the good fight for each and every one of you while fighting his own battle with medical issues. Good man we need more like him! He is greatly missed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hornersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crockett and Teresa Benson (Nov '14) 4 hr miss kitty 6
main dealers are back 10 hr little birdie 1
help me 10 hr Unknown 9
making money Sat Farmhand 13
senath hornersville school Sat guest 8
They have no heart Sat my heart beats 1
Keith lanier May 22 jimbob 5
More from around the web

Hornersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE