Men who don't support their babies!!!

Men who don't support their babies!!!

Posted in the Horine Forum

tired of crap

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 15, 2010
In my eyes it seems to me there are more young men who will stand up and take responsibility for the babies they make and alot of older men will not. Why may I ask is this? It really shouldn't make a difference what the reason maybe wanting to go to school, married, scared? Don't you think the girl may have or be one of these to. I feel the response to this is you play you pay. Oh well just me to the girls out there who are all by themselves trying to raise a baby I support you 100% keep up the good work maybe one day the man will buck up, and if you are one that has to keep it a secret as to who the daddy is well one day that man will be sorry for not being a part of that babies life.
billy

Herculaneum, MO

#2 Jul 3, 2013
What about mothers that don't my baby's mom has never paid a dime
I ride

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2013
Im a man and raised my son by myself my wife left after he was born. I got custady of my son and child support never got a penny every time I called child support for help I was told because I had a good income I wasnt a priority also everytime I called first thing they wanted to knoe was how far behind I was they discriminate against men.
boohoohoo

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 11, 2013
Babies cost too much these days and paychecks are hard to come by. That's why they have foo stamps and welfare checks t o pick up the slack.

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2013
boohoohoo wrote:
Babies cost too much these days and paychecks are hard to come by. That's why they have foo stamps and welfare checks t o pick up the slack.
Yes ur rite babies cost a lot of money however if your man enough to make a baby you should b man enough to get off ur sorry lazy ass and support your child. Welfare and food stamps r not there just to pick up the slack because men and women want to b deadbeats that's where you r sadly mistaken! This comment is exactly wats wrong with this world people thinking pay checks r hard to come by there's plenty of jobs out there some people just think they r too good to flip a burger! In stead they would rather draw off the government fake disabilities and everything else so they can sit at home do drugs and fuck off! One day when all the benefits run dry where will the world be!?! Oh that's rite they will have to get off their ass and get a real job and that couldn't happen soon enough!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of moving here 11 hr Imagurl 1
Defacing The US Flag 15 hr Yep 11
Mustanggirl63 (Jan '17) Thu Scott 4
Casey's little princess Thu Admirer 1
Extreme Lifestyles Tattoo (Oct '08) Thu Extreme Lifestyles 83
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek Thu Half The Story 44
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) Jul 18 Setting It Straight 64

Horine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horine Mortgages