First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Anyone know why the Police Chief is being replaced? I thought he was doing a good job.
Guest 1

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
Anyone know why the Police Chief is being replaced? I thought he was doing a good job.
Because Dews is an AHOLE and just likes to show everybody he is in charge
replacement

Festus, MO

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Who is up for his replacement?
Kevin

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2013
probably David's brother it's a family thing
Business Owner

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 7, 2013
I think Cliff Castle is the top runner at the present time.
Small Town

Richardson, TX

#7 Feb 8, 2013
:(
Small Town

Richardson, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Im sure it is someone that is in close with either Linda Henry or Dave Dews, I have lived in town for a long time and its always like this there have been more cheifs at this department than anywhere you would think they would look at Dave Dews and see why this is happening. The sad part about Ernie leaving is the main people he trusted under him ( a few wheezling sargents ) are the ones that were trying to get him out the door! Remember if someone is talking to you about someone they are probably talking about you to someone else. Everything will come out in the end, If this sargent gets the spot good luck you all think its bad now hes a little kniving hoosier whos life i would love to see broadcated all over everywhere! We will see.
curious

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Why fire Werner????

United States

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Ernie was a great and fair police chief I was very sad to hear he would no longer be our chief. I wish him and his family nothing but the best. Too be honest I think he was too good if a chief and the small town politics couldn't handle having someone in there who was capable.
yes

Kansas City, MO

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Rumor has it the new Guy is being grossly overpaid compared to Ernie and several city workers have left and will be.

No progress .... just set the town back another ten years
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 22, 2013
yes wrote:
Rumor has it the new Guy is being grossly overpaid compared to Ernie and several city workers have left and will be.
No progress .... just set the town back another ten years
Yea,they probably have some stimulus money rat holed!

Since: Apr 13

United States

#16 Apr 4, 2013
I heard Werner and Ernie were caught in a "compromising" position

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Who is the new chief?

Since: Apr 13

United States

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Don kraher

Arnold, MO

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Has anyone asked the question, "Why?"? I heard that Chief Kraher threatened David Dews with a lawsuit over his firing. Dews was told that he could give Kraher his job back or Kraher would sue the City for wrongful termination. This is just a rumor, but it was spoken by officers in Hillsboro, St. Louis City, and Festus. When I started asking questions, I was told that Ernie was doing fine, but the City needed a more "political" administrator. What does that mean? Someone more like Dews?
He is making a lot more money than Chief Paul. He also brought in a 60+ yr old "Captain".(Who is making more than Werner.) Plus he brought on another 60+ "K-9" officer whose dog is for drug search only. Total waste of City money.
Kraher was having an affair with his secretary last time he was here. He is now married to her. Who will he sleep with this time?
This is sleazy all around.
CMD

Hillsboro, MO

#20 Apr 12, 2013
Guest wrote:
Has anyone asked the question, "Why?"? I heard that Chief Kraher threatened David Dews with a lawsuit over his firing. Dews was told that he could give Kraher his job back or Kraher would sue the City for wrongful termination. This is just a rumor, but it was spoken by officers in Hillsboro, St. Louis City, and Festus. When I started asking questions, I was told that Ernie was doing fine, but the City needed a more "political" administrator. What does that mean? Someone more like Dews?
He is making a lot more money than Chief Paul. He also brought in a 60+ yr old "Captain".(Who is making more than Werner.) Plus he brought on another 60+ "K-9" officer whose dog is for drug search only. Total waste of City money.
Kraher was having an affair with his secretary last time he was here. He is now married to her. Who will he sleep with this time?
This is sleazy all around.
I don't understand why he was hired back after having had an affair with a subordinate. Dumb move DeSoto!!!
sadd

Festus, MO

#21 May 17, 2013
Probably b/c the city manager once had his own inside affair.
getalife

United States

#22 May 23, 2013
They are good people and human. Who cares what they do in there personai lives. They( the chief and city manager) are real people and do a good job.
Mike

Hillsboro, MO

#23 May 24, 2013
getalife wrote:
They are good people and human. Who cares what they do in there personai lives. They( the chief and city manager) are real people and do a good job.
Ok. First off its not your personal life when your screwing your screwing your employees. Second, you not doing a good job at work when you are SCREWING YOUR EMPLOYEES!!! If that's what your tax dollars are going to, you are a IDIOT!
Mike

Hillsboro, MO

#24 May 24, 2013
Also, I don't know about the City Manager but the Chief of Police is now married to another former employee who were having a affair with each other while working at DeSoto. The City Manager must suck at his job too for hiring him back!

That's not who I want my tax dollars going to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Dog Flipping 8 hr Low Lifes 2
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Tue Two Faced People 40
Police illegally confiscate photographer's came... Tue Sad Facts 8
Wild bill?, anyone know how I can get in touch ... Mon I do not want you 1
Kyle Branson (Jan '13) May 4 erin 23
Tom Crane May 4 bob123 1
She's PREGNANT May 4 DoTheMath 4
More from around the web

Horine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE