Norma Jensen

Australia

#1 May 6, 2011
I wonder if my one true love Hal H. Nelson fished /swam in this beautifull Pond. If you ever knew him would appreciate a comment.
norma jensen

Sydney, Australia

#2 Apr 14, 2013
yes I did holiday in America and Upton was just as I imagined it. and yes it was at one time the Home Of Harold Nelson the man that I was engaged to. Apparently he was born in Hopedale and later moved to Upton....would like to know where he is buried so that I can visit his grave and say farewell. I know that we will be reunited in heaven and must say that I met some lovely people in Upton. my email is [email protected] love to hear from you all.
Bill Martin

York, SC

#3 Nov 4, 2013
Gee, I posted this picture 3 years ago in the Upton Gallery. No one has any other pictures to share?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sydney bushard May 17 Hot girl 1
News Hotel Guard Charged With Sex Assault On Child (Jun '06) May 7 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Charlton highway superintendent fined $7,500 fo... May 4 Patty 1
News Obituaries for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007 - Framin... (Sep '07) May 4 Karyn 8
News Caught on video: Brouhaha at Denny's in Leominster Apr '16 Kevin yo mommie i... 2
News Seniors support housing proposal - Sentinel & E... (Dec '08) Apr '16 Stair 8
The police. Feb '16 James Kirk 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinton Mortgages