Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vance

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2011
WKDZ
Breaking News from the News Edge: A spokesperson for the Christian County Sheriff's Department has confirmed to the News Edge that a Christian County Sheriff's Deputy has been suspended from duty for unspecified reasons. More details to come from the News Edge
Like Share 14 minutes ago
hater

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2011
i hope its hawkins
Vance

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2011
If you don't know who it is quit making up the b.s.
Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2011
sounds like someone's integrity was in question!
Yes

Madisonville, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2011
It is ken wonder if he shot at people again SMH!
hater

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2011
not arrested by him. he couldn't get that lucky lol wonder if kents friends can get him out of this problem like the shooting and maybe move him to another, better department as "help" lol whats the sayin, f*ck up-move up
who

Washington, DC

#12 Dec 22, 2011
I never heard about Kent shooting anyone. When did this happen
hater

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Dec 22, 2011
he didn't actually shoot anyone. he shot a round off in city limits to "intimidate" the other person
who

United States

#14 Dec 22, 2011
wow when did all this happen? Recently?
Yes

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2011
who wrote:
I never heard about Kent shooting anyone. When did this happen
It's been a few years ago he was drunk at the
fairgrounds and fired a warning shot at someone been down hill from there
nope

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2011
seems to me i remember he was trying to save monty stode from getting cut by a knife and he wasn't drinking. sounds like you got an axe to grind. you must be someone he put in jail. he's always been a nice guy to everyone other than criminals.
knows better

Cadiz, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2011
He is a nice guy. But he is also an idiot! Ask any police officer and they will tell you he is unsafe and incompetent as an officer. I would say that no one takes him serious. In fact, didn't he lock himself in the office scared the first day he had to work at HHS?
Andy Maddux

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2011
LOLatyou wrote:
MONTE STRODE! Lets not even go there!!! What a loser. He was an alcoholic that never needed to be a cop in the first place! Oh and his wife is a cow these days...seen her?
You have really got to be off your rocker tonight. Monte is a great guy and his wife is too. Monte was set up by SM and now SM has positioned himself in line for a promotion. The only good thing about SM is he has finally found a very nice girl and has settled down a little.
good friend

Gracey, KY

#20 Dec 28, 2011
nope wrote:
seems to me i remember he was trying to save monty stode from getting cut by a knife and he wasn't drinking. sounds like you got an axe to grind. you must be someone he put in jail. he's always been a nice guy to everyone other than criminals.
no all tryen to hide crap for one another you got a cop in trouble then shot off a gun for no reason he(Kent)was to be at work that night took off to party instead.It was two guy haven a spat been drinking (all of them) Kent tryen to big guy shot off a gun to break up fight NO KNIFE INVOLVED at all just a story to help him get out of trouble that monty and kent put together.They had a guy arrested for no reason to cover there a##es.Tried to get guy in trouble but didnt work after all courts dissmissed on all the charges on guy then Kent and Monty have been down hill sence Yes Monty and Kent are nice guys and friends until they need a way out then here it comes try get good guy introuble miss fire on them
good friend

Gracey, KY

#21 Dec 28, 2011
nope wrote:
Get your story right yes he was drinking among other things he was doing yes he nice guy til his but in sling
Amazed

United States

#22 Dec 29, 2011
hater wrote:
i hope its hawkins
i hope it's him. Can't believe all he gets away with
Bump

United States

#24 Dec 29, 2011
Araignment on the 9th
hoolie

Louisville, KY

#26 Jan 11, 2012
Who is SM?
Polar Bear

Paducah, KY

#27 Jan 11, 2012
You must be a sick rabbit or just hate Strobe, his wife is hot and she just wont give you the time of day you pervert. You wish you were hitting something that fine! Strobe is a good guy and you must be a want a be cop that could not get hired as a cop explorer? Get a fucken life!
Buster

Paducah, KY

#28 Jan 11, 2012
If Officer Roberts is on suspension should he still be driving his unmarked county Dodge Charger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this whole town 52 min english 101 2
Kelly Blankenship 55 min Kelly 6
monkeys camping outside the mall 57 min biology 101 14
Pennyroyal Center Closing (May '14) 1 hr Psycho 181
Last Chance (Oct '08) 1 hr ewww 2
does Jake l have the clap 3 hr Kung Fu Fighting 6
Hoptown quarterback for next season 3 hr Chuck Ules 13
really! Ease up Thu H S Truman 39
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match