How to get government help

How to get government help

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

Lazy

Tucker, GA

#1 May 11, 2013
Hey, I'm 18 and white.

I've seen several classmates of mine graduate and get by with government help.

I like to smoke pot and my friends in the DA tell me that I could do it everyday and not work and get a big check from the government no hassle.

I don't want to work, so how can a guy like me get in on this section 8 housing and some welfare and food stamps.

Seems like the way to go, someone tell me how to do this.
Yeah right rubes

United States

#2 May 11, 2013
I know this is impossible, you got to be writing and asking this question to get a reaction you can't be this dumb.
Obama

Tucker, GA

#3 May 11, 2013
Now son, though you want to be lazy, and your parents won't give you the money to support you, Im sorry but its not your money.

Your parents have the money and their taxes should go to kids who grew up in disadvantaged homes, well disadvantaged minority homes. Though you both equally want to be as lazy as a minority, sorry but your people put us through slavery.

Your parents definitely would not want their taxes going towards you, they want it to go towards minorities who do not pay income taxes.

I'm sorry you were born white, but you being white automatically makes you rich and privileged. The money goes to minorities, stop being racist and give the black man his due!
yuppie

United States

#4 May 11, 2013
I just stuck my finger up my @$$
Jesse

Gilbertsville, KY

#5 May 11, 2013
We need this help, we need these benefits, we need Jesse Jackson to get more for us, we need Al Sharpton to show us the way, we need a government program...
cuhcuh

Tucker, GA

#6 May 11, 2013
sO wAt, I can smoke a blunt off ET white man? You gripin aint gonna change nuttin you racist honky. Imma get my money and you aint so take yo cracker self home and cry bout it while I count up my govament bread!$$
yuppie

United States

#7 May 11, 2013
Anyone who votes democratic to support these sponges ought to be $hit on.
AlJolson

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 May 11, 2013
Put on blackface, eat some watermelon, knock up a few different black hos and wear your pants so the crack of your ass shows.

The checks will magically fall from the sky like manna.
Sarah Palin

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 May 11, 2013
Dried out skanks like me can give speeches in front of aging Nazis and the money comes in faster than I can count. Now mind you, that's not saying a whole hell of a lot given my IQ.
Yeah right rubes

United States

#10 May 12, 2013
Sarah is a political ho for older white men, that is the reason why Mccain lost. I did my research she like black ding dongs she gave a basketball player some back in the days Glen Rice google it honkeys
ape

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 May 12, 2013
Lazy wrote:
Hey, I'm 18 and white.

I've seen several classmates of mine graduate and get by with government help.

I like to smoke pot and my friends in the DA tell me that I could do it everyday and not work and get a big check from the government no hassle.

I don't want to work, so how can a guy like me get in on this section 8 housing and some welfare and food stamps.

Seems like the way to go, someone tell me how to do this.
You mean to tell me you are black and can't get food stamps?? I find that hard to believe all the black people in town no matter rich or poor has food stamps its us white folks that can't get shit
Obama

Tucker, GA

#12 May 12, 2013
Sarah Palin wrote:
Dried out skanks like me can give speeches in front of aging Nazis and the money comes in faster than I can count. Now mind you, that's not saying a whole hell of a lot given my IQ.
Yes while he uh...big oil uh... And business suppliers uh...fund my campaign while I uh...demonize then for uhm...ruining America

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#13 May 12, 2013
This is obviously one baiting troll, who by the writing style is responsible for half the comments themselves. What they seem to be unaware of or intentionally hiding is that in the context of the history of all social welfare whites have always gotten more than all minorities combined.
They claim to be an 18 year old kid, but still call it "food stamps"? Those things haven't been "stamps" or even on paper for over a decade. You have to be at least 35-40 if you think it's still a book of monopoly money. If you knew anyone that had those, they have antiques and are some freaky old hoarder.
Nucking Futs

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 May 12, 2013
People are intolerant of differing opinions, but they like to talk. Solution? Hold a conversation with yourself.
Lazy

Tucker, GA

#15 May 12, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
This is obviously one baiting troll, who by the writing style is responsible for half the comments themselves. What they seem to be unaware of or intentionally hiding is that in the context of the history of all social welfare whites have always gotten more than all minorities combined.
They claim to be an 18 year old kid, but still call it "food stamps"? Those things haven't been "stamps" or even on paper for over a decade. You have to be at least 35-40 if you think it's still a book of monopoly money. If you knew anyone that had those, they have antiques and are some freaky old hoarder.

I was just asking a question, thank you for answering because I did not claim to know anything.

That's why I asked a question ;)
mouseyboy

Tucker, GA

#16 May 12, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
This is obviously one baiting troll, who by the writing style is responsible for half the comments themselves. What they seem to be unaware of or intentionally hiding is that in the context of the history of all social welfare whites have always gotten more than all minorities combined.
They claim to be an 18 year old kid, but still call it "food stamps"? Those things haven't been "stamps" or even on paper for over a decade. You have to be at least 35-40 if you think it's still a book of monopoly money. If you knew anyone that had those, they have antiques and are some freaky old hoarder.
Hey mouse, you like any politician skew statistics

White people are 72% of the population.

All minorities combined would have to be 28%.

Just by those numbers you would assume more white people would be getting more money...

You spin your "facts" like a regular Sean Hannity

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#17 May 12, 2013
mouseyboy wrote:
<quoted text>

Just by those numbers you would assume more white people would be getting more money...
So you excuse one segment of the population getting public assistance because they have are a majority, yet when a smaller segment gets it, it is wasteful? I really don't understand your point by making mention of this. The fact is that your ilk make it out to be black people are the largest drag on the tax rolls, but the real numbers are that whites get the biggest piece of the pie and have for decades. So why are you not more critical of welfare collectors when they are of your own race?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the fire chief the best or worst of all time 7 min Boom 18
Todd Hamilton is mad 7 hr Money 31
Frankie Smith strips down 9 hr Baker Booster 28
Criminal system 9 hr Rodney 3
Jalen Sebree 13 hr hater 10
Buffalo Wild Wings 16 hr Twatts 4
City Council Minutes Sun Getready 9
Local motels rip off visitors Sat Weight training 46

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages