What's with the JUDGES?
tex t

Converse, TX

#21 Aug 7, 2012
How does Fleming feel about pre school?
not good

United States

#22 Oct 12, 2012
huggie_mom wrote:
Another one has shown the public he's here to protect, that he's just on the BENCH to get his jollies. This time it's Judge Jason Fleming. Jason, I gave you more credit than I should have. This judge has sent 2 young boys back into a home with a father who has abused them and their mother. This man tried to commit suicide last week aand threatened their mother in front of the noursing staff @ JSMC ER. The man is such a con artist that he convinced Cumberland Hall staff that it was an accidental overdose, Judge Fleming was sent a copy of his ACCIDENTAL Suicide attempt note. I forgot to say that It must pay to have political friends in your hip pocket here. This man and Judge Fleming's father are neighbors. God be with these boys as they are thrown back into the LION's den.
that is terrible
Idiothater

San Antonio, TX

#23 Dec 19, 2012
Jason Fleming is a narrow minded idiot like most people in Crofton.He talks out of both sides of his mouth.There is no honor when it come to Fleming.
hey player

Hopkinsville, KY

#24 Dec 19, 2012
Hey Jason is my dawg quit running your d-lickers about him. People are so messed up on here just because your case dont go the way you want it go you have to bad mouth a person its straight up BS. Also what the man dad have to do with this I'm pretty sure he is his on man.
concerned

Powder Springs, GA

#25 Feb 23, 2013
lawgal wrote:
My comment is this: there are always three sides to every story....his side, her side and the truth! There is not another fairer Judge seating in Christian County than Jason Fleming! He has dedicated his entire life to this career and community THEN to his family! In any child custody issues there are so many variables from extremely important to bullshit being said to just try and get someone in trouble. In the over 500 custody cases I have been involved with, it comes down to not only evidence but which attorney argued the points most effectively. I tell my clients, this is a true test of faith and having money to support all your efforts....as there can be motion and motions filed...theraphy sessions, psych testing for kids AND parents, the list goes on and on. Knowing Judge Fleming and his desire to see families work together, he tries all options and when it seems like ther isn't any thing else, he pulls a rabbit from his hat! Yes he'ss young but wise and true to his job! I appreciate having a JJudge like that and thank his staff as well for always being on top of things AND keeping lawyers not as experienced up to speed on how we handle things here! My two cents, did not support his campaign by donating money or time as I was uncertain but the change has been amazing and many children have benefited from Judge Fleming's attention to detail!
....You are wrong
New Gereration

La Fayette, KY

#26 Feb 23, 2013
Most of the Judges think of this job as a part time position. They are out doing what ever they want to while justice waits on their schedule. We need to clean the house! Way toooo many dangerous crooks let out of jail and back on our streets!
Not fair

Big Rock, TN

#27 Feb 23, 2013
I can say that he gave custody of my 17year old son to his father.I Am a state employer, never been in trouble with the law and a Christian .He has 3 DUI, drinks on the job, and still cashing a SSI check for his dead uncle. He told my son that If he move in he will give him more freedom.So he took me to court and won. I have raised my son from day one and because his girlfriend cant sleep on my home he moved in with his father. My son has a baby now and dropped out of college where he was a 4.0 student and a live in girlfriend. All the Judge said to me that my son has great grades, never been in trouble at school and a great basketball player. So if he wants to live with his father im going to let him. I felt like my life ended.All over a live in girl friend. While in this father custody he is drink ind and was in the hospital because his heart quit 3 times after using k2. not fair
Will J Hereter

La Fayette, KY

#28 Feb 24, 2013
Well, at least the boy is happy. A little bush makes a young man happy and you cannot play sports all your life!
snow

Hopkinsville, KY

#29 Feb 24, 2013
I think we need a few more lawyers in this one horse town. Isn't there at least one on every block? Must not take much to pass the bar. Most are desperate in the cases they take, I can think of one in particular.
Slapped In Face

United States

#30 Jun 6, 2013
Judge Fleming does not way the evidence. I lost a custody battle to my ex over hear say. Everything in his order was based on hear say. I had actual evidence and professional witnesses. In his order there were comments made that were not even brought up in the court room. I am seeking new counsel with full plans to appeal.
judy hall

Paducah, KY

#31 Jun 7, 2013
Now you know how i feel?
Announmous

Clarksville, TN

#32 Sep 19, 2013
How long does he usually take to deside on a custody case? Such as father fighting for primary of child. Lots of evidence, mother showed up completely unprepared and no attorney.
bad

Corbin, KY

#33 Sep 19, 2013
Any judge can be deceived by a con artist.Most abusive people have the ability to fool the masses. They have had a lifetime to perfect it,if you ask an ex wife ,an abuser started out being a saint otherwise I doubt they would have ever found a wife to make a mother in the first place.Unless the judge has a crystal ball to see truth in a household then he can certainly make a mistake or an error in judgement of character. The court system seems backwards these days,I have compassion for a momthat can't fight the all mighty dollar. When the day comes when the children are making news because something happens to them at the hands of an abusive person is the day that the court system flips a switch and agrees that there was allegations of abuse. The system and judges across America have failed children,if you don't agree just turn on the news.
Hold your heads up ladies because every varmit has his day,usually by his own accord. My hope is it isn't the day its at these childrens expense.
bobby

Hopkinsville, KY

#34 Sep 19, 2013
bad wrote:
Any judge can be deceived by a con artist.Most abusive people have the ability to fool the masses. They have had a lifetime to perfect it,if you ask an ex wife ,an abuser started out being a saint otherwise I doubt they would have ever found a wife to make a mother in the first place.Unless the judge has a crystal ball to see truth in a household then he can certainly make a mistake or an error in judgement of character. The court system seems backwards these days,I have compassion for a momthat can't fight the all mighty dollar. When the day comes when the children are making news because something happens to them at the hands of an abusive person is the day that the court system flips a switch and agrees that there was allegations of abuse. The system and judges across America have failed children,if you don't agree just turn on the news.
Hold your heads up ladies because every varmit has his day,usually by his own accord. My hope is it isn't the day its at these childrens expense.
sorry its not always the guys, lately its been the women more then the men. Im tired of always seeing people say the man is the bad person when actually it the woman
Here we go again

United States

#35 Nov 19, 2013
Jason Fleming has announced he's running for family court again. I plan to vote for anyone that opposes him and will strongly work their campaign.
Judges

United States

#36 Nov 19, 2013
What does everyone think of Judge Atkins?
u know who i am

Houston, TX

#37 Dec 30, 2013
half time mom wrote:
I know the world is coming to an end when good a mother who loves her children and takes great care of her children looses primary custody of her children to her tyrant ex because judge Jason Flemming uses hear say "evidence" (that was not even brought up in the court room) as basis for his ruling. Now, because of his ruling 2 innocent children are now in custody of their tyrant father who continues his campaign to alienate the children from their mother. Isn't it lucky that this "tyrant's" attorney lives just a few doors down from judge Flemming? Also, when evidence is given by a supposed "unbiased" witness while it's obvious that this unbiased witness prefers one parent over another due to friendship bonds shouldn't this witness's evidence be thrown out? This "tyrant" and his families pocket book has everyone from teachers to attorneys to judges fooled. I feel powerless because my side in this case has been totally dismissed. How can "evidence" that has never even been brought up in the courtroom be used as deciding factors for a ruling while I obviously never had the chance to dispute the evidence because this false "evidence" wasn't brought to my attention until after the ruling was made 2 weeks later and I read the order. Perhaps this judges caseload is to full and overwhelming. There are women out there who are truly unfit mothers who get to keep their children while their loving caring fathers get denied custody, and I loose primary custody to this "tyrant" because I don't know the "right" people. My beliefs in the justice system has been completely shattered, as it seems to me that it was not ruled by proper evidence, but by who u know. This "tyrant" had systematically broken down my self of steam in the 5 years that we were together, mentally and physically abusing me. However none of that compares to how low I feel by this unfair judgment/ruling. To judge Flemming... I wish I could say different, because god has called you to use your judgment to lead, guide and protect those in need but i feel that you have made a terrible error and I pray to god that this will not have long term negative affects on my children. Although this is idle hope because I already observe negative affects on my children. I will never stop loving, providing for, and nurturing my children, and I will always fight them and protect them because they are my blessing.
email your story to quanellx ..he needs a good q shake down. he screwed me over too..also turn him n that attorney into the ky state bar.the more complaints the better
u know who i am

Houston, TX

#38 Dec 30, 2013
tex t wrote:
How does Fleming feel about pre school?
he's a selfish hatemonger..who cares about his useless thoughts.
u know who i am

Houston, TX

#39 Dec 30, 2013
email quannelx all ur stories ..that man can make heads roll. ill be right there marching with him n his supporters. Jason hates women n is probably a wife beater himself. also state board complaints do work well. and write your local congressman and complain. $ n greed. and he hates disabled people. I didn't ask him for his demonic opinion
u know who i am

Houston, TX

#40 Dec 30, 2013
hey player wrote:
Hey Jason is my dawg quit running your d-lickers about him. People are so messed up on here just because your case dont go the way you want it go you have to bad mouth a person its straight up BS. Also what the man dad have to do with this I'm pretty sure he is his on man.
u must be his supply guy..the crap ur selling him has really eaten away some cartlidge in his nose. that n he's got some rannnk breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1% motorcycle clubs (Apr '11) 20 min Tuesday 23
Egotism the decay of humanity 4 hr Pitiful 6
News Man facing murder, other charges after KY pursuit 5 hr ash fall 9
school board suspending topix poster 7 hr HS Truman 23
Kaleb Sandifer 7 hr hoptownheroes 1
rogers group 8 hr hop 1
Black Hyporcisy 8 hr Jamal 11
Hoptown native and former local business owner ... 14 hr the mayor and fri... 2
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]