First Prev
of 3
Next Last
really?

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I heard we were getting a new cracker barrel here in town. Anyone know where? Or when?
IWish

Oak Grove, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2012
No....They were considering it but if they build one here it would shut down the one in Cadiz.
me too

Sarasota, FL

#3 Sep 23, 2012
I heard it was coming some time next year and it was going to be over there by Bradshaw pike.
Hungry Boy

Madisonville, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Heard it is across from O'Charley's where they recently did some grading.
classic

Madisonville, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Don't get to excited people this is Hopkinsville THE PLACE WHERE WE DON'T GET NOTHING GOOD!!!
face it

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2012
IWish wrote:
No....They were considering it but if they build one here it would shut down the one in Cadiz.
How would it shut the one in Cadiz down? Ya'll have two Sonics and that hasn't shut the Cadiz Sonic down. It might be that the Cadiz Sonic actually serves good food?
Gummin it

Crofton, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
If we cant support a Chick-fil-a there is no way we would get cracker b.
IWish

Oak Grove, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Chick-fil-a is building across from OCharley's....And face it....the majority of the business at CB in Cadiz is from Hopkinsville, so think about it. If we have one in Hopkinsville people wont drive to Cadiz. You can not compare CB to Sonic.
Hungry Boy

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2012
As much as I would like to see C/B build here, who the hell is going to work there. The restaurants that we have now cannot find decent labor as it is now.....
classic

Madisonville, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Hungry Boy wrote:
As much as I would like to see C/B build here, who the hell is going to work there. The restaurants that we have now cannot find decent labor as it is now.....
amen to that
Starving

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2012
We need CB here im tired of going out of town to eat cause we have nothing here.
feephifofum

United States

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Cracker Barrel has been coming for 10 years. I don't know where from, but it must be one hell of a trip.
face it

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2012
IWish wrote:
Chick-fil-a is building across from OCharley's....And face it....the majority of the business at CB in Cadiz is from Hopkinsville, so think about it. If we have one in Hopkinsville people wont drive to Cadiz. You can not compare CB to Sonic.
That's not true. 90% of their business is off of I-24. Every time I go there it's loaded with business from Cadiz. You thinking it survives due to H'ville is nuts.
me too

Sarasota, FL

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Does anyone remember the cracker barrel being in the mall? It's been many moons ago.
really

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2012
I doubt it. Most CB's are located off of major interstates,and we know Ft. Campbell Blvd. is not one of them!!
Hungry Boy

Madisonville, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2012
I could be wrong, but I do not believe there was ever a C/B in the mall. There were several buffet restaurants back in the back and one where Walgreens used to be. But do jot remember any of those being C/B's.
me too

United States

#17 Sep 24, 2012
There was I use to go there on Fridays.
brittany

Frankfort, KY

#18 Sep 24, 2012
me too wrote:
Does anyone remember the cracker barrel being in the mall? It's been many moons ago.
,,, not a cracker barrell,I think it was called the hungry farmer
oh yea

United States

#19 Sep 24, 2012
There was a crackle barrel in the mall about 40 years ago.
feephifofum

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2012
oh yea wrote:
There was a crackle barrel in the mall about 40 years ago.
No

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Bealle 40 min Busted 1
Rental Ordinance 42 min Concerned Citizen 5
Pain management 1 hr Hz 423 a 2
News PHOTOS: Hopkinsville officer shot 4 hr IP Preacher 21
krogers 7 hr Obamaisgay 12
Hendricks fixes McCoy's Priavte Potholes 8 hr Lawnman 8
Hoptown High Baseball coach 9 hr Colonel for life 10
Sheriff's Candiadates 15 hr IP Preacher 45

Hopkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance