Nina Rose

United States

#21 Jan 31, 2013
I personally think a civil war is closer than we think

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#22 Jan 31, 2013
These are the same fools who were claiming for the last 4 years that FEMA and HARRP were going to be used to imprison and control people. You guys come up with a new doomsday scenario every year and it never happens. I would say you are worse than the religious apocalypse predictors but you believe in those too, even when they contradict your other predictions.
Black Ceaser

United States

#23 Jan 31, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
These are the same fools who were claiming for the last 4 years that FEMA and HARRP were going to be used to imprison and control people. You guys come up with a new doomsday scenario every year and it never happens. I would say you are worse than the religious apocalypse predictors but you believe in those too, even when they contradict your other predictions.
So I guess you think every thing is fine in the union? I think you are working for the other side man, huh a modern day nay sayer. I once heard a guy tell me that people like you are on different web site to infiltrate citizen that speak against the government and dismiss people claims saying everyone are conspiracy nuts, but some evidence that's been shown to you can't be denied. You are a guy that is set in your ways, that is not opened minded, so when some one say any thing to ya it goes in one ear and out the other.
seriously

Oak Grove, KY

#24 Feb 1, 2013
scarey some of these right wing loons are among us. what a bunch of freaks. if they cant war in iraq and kill . they wanna turn on thier own country to war up and kill..
i guess they see they will never win another election with thier right wing hysteria, wars, bigotry, sexist nonsesnse. homphobic rants. while waving the flag and geting the hate messages from church.
Bored Retiree

La Fayette, KY

#25 Feb 1, 2013
seriously wrote:
scarey some of these right wing loons are among us. what a bunch of freaks. if they cant war in iraq and kill . they wanna turn on thier own country to war up and kill..
i guess they see they will never win another election with thier right wing hysteria, wars, bigotry, sexist nonsesnse. homphobic rants. while waving the flag and geting the hate messages from church.
Maybe, but didn't pretty much the same thing happen with the left in the 1970s?

As I recall there were a lot of violent types who used the same rhetoric as the mainstream left. They committed some really violent and horrific acts, but the mainstream left condemned them for the lunatic fringe that they were. Nobody on the right ever seriously blamed the mainstream left with what the loonies did either.

Wouldn't the mainstream right and left today do the same thing if the lunatic fringe was to turn violent?
yes sir

Oak Grove, KY

#26 Feb 1, 2013
I laugh..watch fox news; u think these are worst times ever!!! period... end of days!! awfull.. country in hell.. world in hell...I suppose these loons think this time is worse then world war 2? world war 1?? black death middle ages?? the great depression in us?? the civil war period??? this country has had far worse unemployment then 7-8 percent..far worse many times!!! polio? whooping cough?? race riots of 60s? get a clue.. while u sit and fret in your climate controlled living room and watch your cable tv holding your cell phone.. think how bad u really have it and how bad this country ''really'' is;; not what fox news and nra president say..or your church preacher who feeds off donations!
TRUTH

Hopkinsville, KY

#27 Feb 1, 2013
The sooner we can re-enslave the coons, the better.
SHAFT

West Columbia, SC

#29 Feb 1, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
I hope you traitors and your seditionist ways get put down like the last illegal Southern racist rebellion your ancestors tried. Only this time instead of making nice they need to make examples of you for daring to use violence and intimidation to force your ways upon others when you have ample legal, just, and peaceful ways to express your displeasure and issues with the government.
How would anyone rational think revolt is the next step in what is only a minor inconvenience to thier political will? Instead use your own power at the ballot and accept the will of others in a Democracy. Talk of revolution while you still enjoy such freedom (and most of all the luxury your fore bearers did not have) is at least short sighted and misguided foolishness and at most treason that should be punished as such.
Have you ever sereved in the military? Have you defended the country and the constitution? I bet the answer is no. I have served. I have defended the country and the constitution. All you do is run your mouth. So until put on a uniform and stand a post shut the hell up!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#30 Feb 1, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever sereved in the military? Have you defended the country and the constitution? I bet the answer is no. I have served. I have defended the country and the constitution. All you do is run your mouth. So until put on a uniform and stand a post shut the hell up!
I might take you up on that offer. If what you claim is true and you are whipping up a race and class war to bring down the government with your BS instead of using the proper tools of Democracy... then me being in uniform would give me an excellent chance to stare down you jokers and traitors right before we blow you to kingdom come. That you took an oath to defend but now fan the flames of dissent and anarchy for greed and personal gain is deplorable. How do you look at yourself in the mirror and not get sick when you see a traitor looking back?
I bet you think you are going to become some sort of warlord in your new vision of Amerikkka, right? Beheading your "enemies" who will just happen to be minorities of race and religions you hate. Plus as you have claimed you are allowed to have any girl "old enough to bleed" you probably dream of a body hairless harem of underage girls to please you from your throne as well or else they will face the end of your barrel since they deny you of your "divine rights"... Am I getting warm?
yes sir

Oak Grove, KY

#31 Feb 1, 2013
he one of those folks thinking because he was in a branch of our military his opinion is far more important then the ones employing him in this endeavor. that over powering with high tech arms and vastly greater numbers; a weak ass; rag tag bunch of locals in god forsaken places like Iraq, qualifies him to supreme being and all knowing..and yes I ''served'' yet we didn't have whipping boys like Iraq and afganistan in 80s..
Genesis 12 3

La Fayette, KY

#32 Feb 1, 2013
There's not but one thing that could start a Civil War 2 and that's if Obama or any other president ordered the military to take action against Israel. No soldier would be under any moral obligation to uphold their oath under those circumstances. No citizen would be a traitor if they took up arms against the government either.
what a joke

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Feb 1, 2013
Genesis 12 3 wrote:
There's not but one thing that could start a Civil War 2 and that's if Obama or any other president ordered the military to take action against Israel. No soldier would be under any moral obligation to uphold their oath under those circumstances. No citizen would be a traitor if they took up arms against the government either.
who cares? It's bullshit that we handle Israel with kid gloves. No wonder the arab world hates us. We coddle their sworn enemy (Israel) every chance we get
been there

Princeton, KY

#34 Feb 1, 2013
for mouse and the other liberals on this forum, I am so glad that your opinions are the only ones that matter. I am sure that on this forum you are very brave. I understand how smart and perfect you are and the rest of us are really stupid. I would love for you to be in a situation where you would have to use something other than your anonymous mouth. You like to call everyone else a lot of bad names and accuse them of wanting to do bad things but if someone says something about you you want to cry that you are exersizing your 1st Amendment rights. I am glad you have those rights because a brave hero died for you to have them. You are probably one of those that would spit on the service men and women that fought for your rights. And yes they died just for you and your scared liberal friends. God Bless you and your rights.
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#35 Feb 1, 2013
been there wrote:
for mouse and the other liberals on this forum, I am so glad that your opinions are the only ones that matter. I am sure that on this forum you are very brave. I understand how smart and perfect you are and the rest of us are really stupid. I would love for you to be in a situation where you would have to use something other than your anonymous mouth. You like to call everyone else a lot of bad names and accuse them of wanting to do bad things but if someone says something about you you want to cry that you are exersizing your 1st Amendment rights. I am glad you have those rights because a brave hero died for you to have them. You are probably one of those that would spit on the service men and women that fought for your rights. And yes they died just for you and your scared liberal friends. God Bless you and your rights.
Amen brother!! You hit it right on the head.
YourBoy

Hopkinsville, KY

#36 Feb 1, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
<quoted text>
you are whipping up a race and class war to bring down the government with your BS instead of using the proper tools of Democracy
No, your boy Obama is doing that!
Genesis 12 3

La Fayette, KY

#37 Feb 1, 2013
I tossed that one out just to see what the reaction would be. Must say it didn't draw the fire I though it would.
But seriously

La Fayette, KY

#38 Feb 1, 2013
I think that whoever posted this question was expecting to get some thought out answers. A kid writing a paper for school that wanted to get their own public opinion info. If so there disappointed.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#39 Feb 1, 2013
been there wrote:
for mouse and the other liberals on this forum, I am so glad that your opinions are the only ones that matter. I am sure that on this forum you are very brave. I understand how smart and perfect you are and the rest of us are really stupid. I would love for you to be in a situation where you would have to use something other than your anonymous mouth. You like to call everyone else a lot of bad names and accuse them of wanting to do bad things but if someone says something about you you want to cry that you are exersizing your 1st Amendment rights. I am glad you have those rights because a brave hero died for you to have them. You are probably one of those that would spit on the service men and women that fought for your rights. And yes they died just for you and your scared liberal friends. God Bless you and your rights.
Yeah I am the bad guy for giving you guys honest and realistic criticism that you revolution fantasies are lazy, traitorous, and doomed to failure if you ever did try. Somehow I am the one pissing on the graves of people who fought tho keep this country together by not wanting to violently overthrow the America they defended? HA! You got guys saying they want to put me in a Nazi style camp and others frothing at the mouth to shoot me, but in your mind I am the unreasonable extremist for saying that using the tools of Democracy and learning to accept it when it does not go your way for a few years! Amazing. What flavor is that Kool Aid?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#40 Feb 1, 2013
Is this what the next "Revolution" will look like? I think so!
SHAFT

West Columbia, SC

#41 Feb 1, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I might take you up on that offer. If what you claim is true and you are whipping up a race and class war to bring down the government with your BS instead of using the proper tools of Democracy... then me being in uniform would give me an excellent chance to stare down you jokers and traitors right before we blow you to kingdom come. That you took an oath to defend but now fan the flames of dissent and anarchy for greed and personal gain is deplorable. How do you look at yourself in the mirror and not get sick when you see a traitor looking back?
I bet you think you are going to become some sort of warlord in your new vision of Amerikkka, right? Beheading your "enemies" who will just happen to be minorities of race and religions you hate. Plus as you have claimed you are allowed to have any girl "old enough to bleed" you probably dream of a body hairless harem of underage girls to please you from your throne as well or else they will face the end of your barrel since they deny you of your "divine rights"... Am I getting warm?
The harem is okay but Im not into underage girls. Lets stick to govt. Do want a constitutional govt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pennyroyal Center Closing (May '14) 6 min Youngen 179
Now we will impeach Obama! 11 min Retired Farmer 111
Wake up America 48 min Poo poo 1
Hoptown quarterback for next season 2 hr Football 2
really! Ease up 3 hr Ole timer 28
new an at Hoptown 10 hr Kaylee 5
Farm Bureau theft case 18 hr Trouble 12
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hopkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopkinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:09PM
5 Bold Predictions for 49ers' Week 16 Matchup
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:10 AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler