Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,701 - 14,720 of 16,117 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
When WTF was a little boy (or whatever), he came home from the playground with a bloody nose, black eye, and torn clothing. It was obvious he’d been in a bad fight and gotten his ass kicked really bad.
While his father was patching him up, he asked his son what happened.
“Well, Dad,” said little WTF,“ I challenged Uncle Tab's kid to a duel, and I even gave him his choice of weapons.”
“Uh-huh,” said the father,“Well, that certainly seems fair.”
“I know, Dad, but I never thought he’d choose his sister! BWAAAH!!!”
you would like me at bob amos again. i think it was you. are youy black too
curious

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
A circus for sure.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

A little boy comes home from school and tells his father,"I got a F in math today!" "What happened?" replies his father. "Well, my teacher asked me," "What's 3 times 2?" I said, "6." Well that's correct replied his father. I know! Then she asked me, What's 2 times 3. The father then replies, Well, what the f*** is the difference? The boy says, Well, that's what I said!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Waiyusotan wrote:
A little boy comes home from school and tells his father,"I got a F in math today!" "What happened?" replies his father. "Well, my teacher asked me," "What's 3 times 2?" I said, "6." Well that's correct replied his father. I know! Then she asked me, What's 2 times 3. The father then replies, Well, what the f*** is the difference? The boy says, Well, that's what I said!
lmao
wtf

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
circus
wtf

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
3 ring circus!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>you would like me at bob amos again. i think it was you. are youy black too
No, I'm intelligent, and you are not!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I will continue to pray for you, WTF, that you lay down your wicked ways. You can go back to women, I know you can, no matter how much you love "the other." Take my advice! Change your ways, or you may come up with a disease you can't get rid of. Remember, AIDS is like luggage, you can't get rid of it for shit! As I say, I'll be praying for you! Seriously, I will!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

What's the difference between a blonde and a 747?

Not everyone's been in a 747!

****BIG STEVIE ALERT****

Sorry, folks, for the lame joke. I'll do better tomorrow. I've just gotten out of the hospital. I have a blood clot in my leg, and the thought of what might happen, should it break loose, has me a bit out of sorts. Some of you understand, I'm sure.

**Thank you, and this has been a Big Stevie Alert. We now return you to your regularly scheduled lives. I hope that all of you (even WTF) have a wonderful day!!!**
Lucky

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Clock wrote:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.(this one-liner always comes in handy for certain people.lol lol)
. Hahaha!!! That's a great one love it ill remember this.!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

There were 2 blondes and they just came out of the store. The blond thst owned the Mustang had locked her keys in the car. She was trying to pick the lock, when she stopped to rest for a second. When she sat down, her friend said,"Hurry up,it's starting to rain and the top's down!"

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Waiyusotan wrote:
There were 2 blondes and they just came out of the store. The blond thst owned the Mustang had locked her keys in the car. She was trying to pick the lock, when she stopped to rest for a second. When she sat down, her friend said,"Hurry up,it's starting to rain and the top's down!"
Now, that's the spirit! Let's all post a joke a day, and we can turn this depressing thread around! Thank you, my friend, and have a wonderful day!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

There was a lawyer who was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said,“You're beautiful!” and then he fell asleep again.

His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side. A couple minutes later his eyes fluttered open and he said “You're cute!”

Well, the wife was disappointed because, instead of “beautiful,” it was “cute.” She said “What happened to ‘beautiful?'"

His reply was,“The drugs are wearing off!”
Merlin the Wizard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Anyone seen the Necromancer?
wtf

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
A real circus.
Jail

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Merlin the Wizard wrote:
Anyone seen the Necromancer?
Well, the nastiest debate of 2010 produced the most popular figure in Kentucky. Polls show if Paul faced re-election this year he would even bigger 60%---haha old nasty debate.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that's the spirit! Let's all post a joke a day, and we can turn this depressing thread around! Thank you, my friend, and have a wonderful day!
HEY! BS...Love your jokes, Good medicine! One day WTF came home carring a Turkey across his shoulder. His momma ask him where he got it. He said well Momma, I was walking down the railroad tracks and a bunch of people was there having a contest, and whoever had the biggest pecker won the turkey. His Momma said; I told you not to be pulling that thing out in public no more. He said, WEll Momma...I did'nt pull it ALL out, Just enough to win the Turkey !!!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

There was a minster whose wife was expecting a baby. The minster went to the congregation to ask for a raise. After much consideration, they passed a rule that when the minster's family expands, so will his check. After 6 children, this started to be expensive. The congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the minster's pay situation. There was much yelling and bickering. Finally, the minster spoke to the crowd, "Having children is an act of God!" In the back of the room,a little old man stood up and said, "Snow and Rain are also acts of God,but when we get too much, we wear rubbers!"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Two good jokes in one day!Thanks to you both.

STEVIE,BEEN THERE,SO TAKE CARE AND HOPE ALL TURNS OUT WELL.The thinners will keep you cold on these snowy days.
old news

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Rookwood wrote:
get over it in 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Hopkinsville Forum right now

Search the Hopkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 146,291
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Ashby 26,189
Question for Judge Atkins 5 hr H S Truman 5
Chief Howie FIRED 5 hr H S Truman 8
School Board needs to GO 5 hr H S Truman 58
Why I Hate Section 8 and Public Assistance 5 hr The Preacher 19
jsmc 6 hr No kidding 2
Coaching ethics question? 6 hr Colonel Fan 21
Lynn no more than a bitch 16 hr Sure you can 10
•••
•••
•••
•••