First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Come on People

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Where are the protesters when a black person kills a white person? Why is it only about race when a black person is the (in their minds) victim?? Zimmerman isn't any more of a white person than Barack Obama -- they are both half! How can you be racist when you are made up of two races? Zimmerman was not profiling black people -- IF he was profiling anything it was from the reports of the break-ins. If the reports had been two hispanic guys or two white guys, that is what he would have been looking for.
Checks and balances

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.
racist

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2013
I will be glad when you racist die. Place help us all out and shoot yourself. Checks and balances and Southern Avenger you are a pathetic excuse for a human. Why don't you take your ?ss back to the country of your ancestors.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#6 Jul 15, 2013
I know I often fear that a kid with skittles may kill me while I am waving a gun around!
I guess when someone shoots Georgie, they can just say he was "a threat" and they can get off too. Stand your ground laws only seem to apply to defending yourself if you are the one left alive.
Welcome to the new wild west!
SHAFT

Smartt, TN

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Checks and balances wrote:
Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel.(Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.
What have you invented?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Checks and balances thinks he invented copy and pasting lies from Stormfront's website. But inbred idiots like that have been doing it since 1995 or so.
Bull

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jul 15, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
I know I often fear that a kid with skittles may kill me while I am waving a gun around!
I guess when someone shoots Georgie, they can just say he was "a threat" and they can get off too. Stand your ground laws only seem to apply to defending yourself if you are the one left alive.
Welcome to the new wild west!
Wow, Trayvon broke Zimmerman's nose with skittles? Bashed his head in with tea?

Get a life, you stupid freak.
trayvons revenge

Corbin, KY

#10 Jul 15, 2013
U come after me with a gun you will pray that U get away with a busted head and broken nose bitch! We tired of taking yalls shit. now its shoot first on all U crakers.
racist

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Jul 15, 2013
"Are you wishing you had the balls to kill us yourself" Now that's a entertaining question from a inbred. If you say so buddy. It must give you comfort in believing such a thing. I said I wanted you to do it for us. Somewhere in the whole thing you have failed to realize Zimmerman was the aggressor. When TM started defending himself old Zimmerman shot him. Lets say you are walking in my neighborhood and I don't like the way you look. I am sure your okay with me approaching you in a aggressive manner. You nut jobs are a much greater threat to mankind then any other ethic group. Your compensation for insecurity as a human are a threat to all humans.
tytyuu

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jul 15, 2013
The racist nuts are on the lose. Its a shame Jerry Ray was a bad shot. Stormfront would not be a issue.
truth

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Zimmerman became a neighborhood watch person because of an unusual amount of crime that had happened in his neighborhood. If you read the police reports a great number of the suspects in these crimes were young black males. Its unfortunate that a black male is profiled because of an oversized hoodie and his skin color but human nature would make anyone in that situation think the worst about a young black male out in the rain with his hoodie up. Zimmerman and numerous neighbors were victims of crimes in the neighborhood and the suspects got away before the police came. If it was in your mind that your neighborhood was getting vandalized repeatedly by young black males I doubt anyone wouldn't have reacted the same.Tryvonne off course didn't deserve to die but he did choose to fight when he could easily himself dialed 911 if he felt threatened. He retweeted from a girl: white people call the police ,black people call their cousins. This kid was not only expelled from school but liked his pot and spoke very badly about females and apparently liked posing with guns. If black people don't want there young black men profiled then please teach your children not to act ,look or talk like a thug. How can I respect and not have preconceived notions about your child when I am behind him in a checkout line and have no choice but to view his underwear and his belt below his rear. I can't respect your child if I am subjected his having to look at his underwear.I see these kids that love the rappers and ball players and dress,act and want to be just like them. Rappers preach drugs,thugs,guns,and hate in music and every week another ball superstar in trouble for something illegal. There needs to be people rallying for all these kids that are killing each other in the street everyday .Rally on folks but be real about it unless you stop accepting your children acting,dressing,disrespecting everything in life including themselves the profiling will not stop.White people aren't going to stop race hating until blacks stop. black music has racial slur to both black and white people,black comedians always have to include some skit about the white guy they know mimicking him to get a laugh. Black people get mad at white people for being racist when in fact blacks are just as racist. There are way too many black professional.edu cated,brilliant people in todays America to claim that being black is the reason you haven't reached goals in your life. Get the thug mentality out of the young black males and I think profiling would no longer exist.
LCman

United States

#16 Jul 15, 2013
truth wrote:
Zimmerman became a neighborhood watch person because of an unusual amount of crime that had happened in his neighborhood. If you read the police reports a great number of the suspects in these crimes were young black males. Its unfortunate that a black male is profiled because of an oversized hoodie and his skin color but human nature would make anyone in that situation think the worst about a young black male out in the rain with his hoodie up. Zimmerman and numerous neighbors were victims of crimes in the neighborhood and the suspects got away before the police came. If it was in your mind that your neighborhood was getting vandalized repeatedly by young black males I doubt anyone wouldn't have reacted the same.Tryvonne off course didn't deserve to die but he did choose to fight when he could easily himself dialed 911 if he felt threatened. He retweeted from a girl: white people call the police ,black people call their cousins. This kid was not only expelled from school but liked his pot and spoke very badly about females and apparently liked posing with guns. If black people don't want there young black men profiled then please teach your children not to act ,look or talk like a thug. How can I respect and not have preconceived notions about your child when I am behind him in a checkout line and have no choice but to view his underwear and his belt below his rear. I can't respect your child if I am subjected his having to look at his underwear.I see these kids that love the rappers and ball players and dress,act and want to be just like them. Rappers preach drugs,thugs,guns,and hate in music and every week another ball superstar in trouble for something illegal. There needs to be people rallying for all these kids that are killing each other in the street everyday .Rally on folks but be real about it unless you stop accepting your children acting,dressing,disrespecting everything in life including themselves the profiling will not stop.White people aren't going to stop race hating until blacks stop. black music has racial slur to both black and white people,black comedians always have to include some skit about the white guy they know mimicking him to get a laugh. Black people get mad at white people for being racist when in fact blacks are just as racist. There are way too many black professional.edu cated,brilliant people in todays America to claim that being black is the reason you haven't reached goals in your life. Get the thug mentality out of the young black males and I think profiling would no longer exist.
Treyvon got what he deserved! Did any of you hear the evidence??? Had the kid just kept walking and not struck first he'd still be alive today! Did any of you see the texts off his phone just minutes before he got shot??? He was the aggressor! An aggressor to a man with a gun BIG MISTAKE as you all can see! Sure he was only 17 but surely not the 12 year old pic of what the media showed you you all are IDIOTS!
aggressor

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah Zimmerman was a angel. Arrested in July of 2005 for assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence. He also had a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. So he liked to beat his women. When he got out of the car against advice he became the stalker.
SHAFT

Smartt, TN

#18 Jul 15, 2013
aggressor wrote:
Yeah Zimmerman was a angel. Arrested in July of 2005 for assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence. He also had a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. So he liked to beat his women. When he got out of the car against advice he became the stalker.
Both these men were fools. Treyvon was a fool for for attacking Zimmerman and Zimmerman was a fool for following with a loaded gun. He should have told the cops and let them handle it and both men would be alive. I don't feel sorry for either one.
SHAFT

Smartt, TN

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Zimmerman's actions triggered everything. He's not a cop or a detective. He's got no business "tailing" people. He had the legal right to follow but he didn't have to. Just because something is legal does not make it the smart thing to do.
headlines read

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Can someone please answer why only in America a latino man with both black and white roots can shoot a black child and it turns into a black and white issue?
oldfart

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 Jul 15, 2013
truth wrote:
Zimmerman became a neighborhood watch person because of an unusual amount of crime that had happened in his neighborhood. If you read the police reports a great number of the suspects in these crimes were young black males. Its unfortunate that a black male is profiled because of an oversized hoodie and his skin color but human nature would make anyone in that situation think the worst about a young black male out in the rain with his hoodie up. Zimmerman and numerous neighbors were victims of crimes in the neighborhood and the suspects got away before the police came. If it was in your mind that your neighborhood was getting vandalized repeatedly by young black males I doubt anyone wouldn't have reacted the same.Tryvonne off course didn't deserve to die but he did choose to fight when he could easily himself dialed 911 if he felt threatened. He retweeted from a girl: white people call the police ,black people call their cousins. This kid was not only expelled from school but liked his pot and spoke very badly about females and apparently liked posing with guns. If black people don't want there young black men profiled then please teach your children not to act ,look or talk like a thug. How can I respect and not have preconceived notions about your child when I am behind him in a checkout line and have no choice but to view his underwear and his belt below his rear. I can't respect your child if I am subjected his having to look at his underwear.I see these kids that love the rappers and ball players and dress,act and want to be just like them. Rappers preach drugs,thugs,guns,and hate in music and every week another ball superstar in trouble for something illegal. There needs to be people rallying for all these kids that are killing each other in the street everyday .Rally on folks but be real about it unless you stop accepting your children acting,dressing,disrespecting everything in life including themselves the profiling will not stop.White people aren't going to stop race hating until blacks stop. black music has racial slur to both black and white people,black comedians always have to include some skit about the white guy they know mimicking him to get a laugh. Black people get mad at white people for being racist when in fact blacks are just as racist. There are way too many black professional.edu cated,brilliant people in todays America to claim that being black is the reason you haven't reached goals in your life. Get the thug mentality out of the young black males and I think profiling would no longer exist.
Your probably one of those racist old white women. Do American a favor and exit the planet. I bet your the type that's in this video.
Bull

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Jul 15, 2013
headlines read wrote:
Can someone please answer why only in America a latino man with both black and white roots can shoot a black child and it turns into a black and white issue?
Good question. The police would not arrest him. It was clear from the first night what happened.

Who waded in?

Obama. The Press. Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson.

They want division in this country.

They are winning.
My Wisdom

Pacific Palisades, CA

#24 Jul 15, 2013
Let’s review the facts. Trayvon was kicked out of school for fighting, vandalism, possession of drugs, and possession of burglary tools and suspicion of burglary. He had dozens of text messages on his cell phone bragging about fights he got into and kicking guy’s azzes. He had a photo on his cell phone of him posing with a handgun and another one with him smoking a fat marijuana joint and showing gang signs. There was marijuana in Trayvon’s system the night he attacked Zimmerman.

Trayvon claimed he was afraid when he saw Zimmerman following him. He told that girl aka star witness rachel the fat racist ghetto beast on the phone that he was at his Daddy’s place. Trayvon did not go into his Dad’s place and lock the door. Trayvon did not call the police and report that a “creepy azz cracker” was following him. Instead, Trayvon went back to where the fight would happen, almost 100 yards away from his Daddy’s place. He confronted Zimmerman and then violently attacked him.

According to the eyewitness, Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman pounding him with punches. If you are beating the crap out of someone, why would you scream for help? It is clear that Zimmerman was the one screaming for help. Trayvon broke Zimmerman’s nose and slammed Zimmerman’s head into the concrete. Zimmerman, fearing for his life, pulled out his handgun and shot Trayvon and killed him.

Trayvon was 5’11”, 150lbs. Zimmerman at that time was 5’7”, 180lbs. Though Zimmerman had 30lbs on Trayvon, Trayvon had a height advantage over Zimmerman. Trayvon was a know fighter. His older brother even asked him to show him how to fight (Facebook post). Trayvon was also lean and muscular, Zimmerman fat and out of shape.

Like many young violent ghetto blacks today, Trayvon felt that any perceived (NOT) racism gave him the right to violently attack and seriously injure anyone even if they posed no physical threat to them. I am tired of ghetto blacks justifying violence against any other race because they feel someone is a racist. I don’t care if Zimmerman called Trayvon names or accused him of being a criminal that did not give Trayvon the right to physically attack Zimmerman. The fact is if Zimmerman did not have that gun, Trayvon would have been arrested and charged as an adult for battery and possible attempted murder. Of course a black jury would have free trayvon if he killed Mr. Zimmerman or injured him to the level of being paralyzed.

Trayvon should not be dead yet from all his criminal actions but it was coming, it was his violent reaction toward Zimmerman that set off a tragic chain of events that lead to Trayvon’s death. Not racist only self defense. You blacks stop making it racist, that is your perception of anything you don't like, then it is racist. So full of it.
Bull

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Jul 15, 2013
Why isn't there any outrage about all the blacks being shot in Obama's hometown of Chicago?

Just over the 4th!!!

Chicago Shootings: 12 Killed, At Least 62 Wounded In Gun Violence Over Long Holiday Weekend

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/chic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road blocks 39 min About That Dollar 4
Why hoptown sucks 1 hr Big jim 1
Say NO to school tax increase! 2 hr HSTruman 70
Concrete or asphalt? 2 hr Peanut 8
Brandie hooper 2 hr Peanut 5
how soon some forget 3 hr Coke head 57
New Task Force? 7 hr Just asking 5
Tony Jones 8 hr co worker 39
Sands Chewning 9 hr Iamspartagus 8
Dayton Jones pleads out 21 hr money 13
Two in Sexual Assault Case Thu Bout Time 75

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages