Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 7, 2012
What do you think of this unclassy lady? That dumb bitch

Since: Dec 11

Madisonville, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Mookie wrote:
I'd hit it while she screamed "Take that Mitches!" :D That's exactly what I think.
likeme

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Mookie wrote:
Mookie you are a fine one to talk. I know you Mookie. Your girl is a hood rat. Bet you would not say that to Jay-Z you dumb dude. HeeHee
samjack

San Antonio, TX

#4 Nov 8, 2012
In response to Beyonce Mitches comment:

Yep, I m a Mitch too. And as we know by the great rap song by Beyonce’s husband that makes me a Bitch in their world. As entertainers go, Elvis was once asked how he felt about the Vietnam War. His reply was “I’m just an entertainer and I would rather keep my thoughts on that to myself". Elvis was drafted and served in the Army at the height of his popularity and career and did so with honor. This was a man that knew no matter what he said he would insult half of the population and in turn half of his fans on the subject of Vietnam. Then again he was a man that had class and a love of his country. What can you say about a couple that thinks it is appropriate to sing a song at a Presidential gathering inserting the name Mitch for Bitch? What's more what can you say for a President that sits through the so called entertainment, and has nothing to say about it, like, let’s not call or refer to a Presidential candidate as a Bitch? It displays a clear divide in what is respectful, tasteful, and classy from people. It pulls down the office of the President, the one thing, the only thing we have that is close to royalty in this country to the level of the trash of pop culture. And nobody says anything about it, the media thinks it’s cute and calls her response “cheeky”. I for one do not like, as I’m sure most Americans do not like being referred to as a Bitch just because we exercised our civil responsibility to vote for our choice of president. I’m always amazed by Hollywood’s belief that everyone thinks like they do and are willing to insult half of the population when they rely on that population for their livelihood. I would like to remind Ms. Beyonce of the fate of the group know as the “Dixie Chicks”, there is no group now of the Dixie Chicks anymore, Julia Roberts went from making 20 million a film to what ever they pay washed up actors. Oprah paid a price for her one-sided support of Obama without a consideration for the other side. By the way where was she, the most powerful woman, for that matter person on TV? Where was she this go around for Obama? The comments on the internet that dismiss Beyonce’s comments just displays the results of people who just do not understand what qualifies as educated discourse and reflects low values, low class, and low education. For anyone to think that somehow this reference to the level of President is appropriate just reflects how far we have allowed the rest of us to be drug down to level of classless, uneducated, and trashy presentation of one's personal reflection to the outer world. If Ms. Beyonce is truly from a well manner, educated, and a family who display class much less know what the word means. She would have conducted her happiness in her candidate winning in a classy way, something worthy of the level of the circles she travels (in the company of the President of The United States). Rather than in the classless, uneducated, disgusting, and despicable way that she did. Her comments are worthy of the most trashy, filthy, corner pick up bar bathroom in Houston where she is from. Those of you that think she is in the right, oh well, get down in that same trashy hole she's in.
RANT

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
samjack wrote:
Yep, I m a Mitch too. And as we know by the great rap song by Beyonce’s husband that makes me a Bitch in their world. As entertainers go, Elvis was once asked how he felt about the Vietnam War. His reply was “I’m just an entertainer and I would rather keep my thoughts on that to myself". Elvis was drafted and served in the Army at the height of his popularity and career and did so with honor. This was a man that knew no matter what he said he would insult half of the population and in turn half of his fans on the subject of Vietnam. Then again he was a man that had class and a love of his country. What can you say about a couple that thinks it is appropriate to sing a song at a Presidential gathering inserting the name Mitch for Bitch? What's more what can you say for a President that sits through the so called entertainment, and has nothing to say about it, like, let’s not call or refer to a Presidential candidate as a Bitch? It displays a clear divide in what is respectful, tasteful, and classy from people. It pulls down the office of the President, the one thing, the only thing we have that is close to royalty in this country to the level of the trash of pop culture. And nobody says anything about it, the media thinks it’s cute and calls her response “cheeky”. I for one do not like, as I’m sure most Americans do not like being referred to as a Bitch just because we exercised our civil responsibility to vote for our choice of president. I’m always amazed by Hollywood’s belief that everyone thinks like they do and are willing to insult half of the population when they rely on that population for their livelihood. I would like to remind Ms. Beyonce of the fate of the group know as the “Dixie Chicks”, there is no group now of the Dixie Chicks anymore, Julia Roberts went from making 20 million a film to what ever they pay washed up actors. Oprah paid a price for her one-sided support of Obama without a consideration for the other side. By the way where was she, the most powerful woman, for that matter person on TV? Where was she this go around for Obama? The comments on the internet that dismiss Beyonce’s comments just displays the results of people who just do not understand what qualifies as educated discourse and reflects low values, low class, and low education. For anyone to think that somehow this reference to the level of President is appropriate just reflects how far we have allowed the rest of us to be drug down to level of classless, uneducated, and trashy presentation of one's personal reflection to the outer world. If Ms. Beyonce is truly from a well manner, educated, and a family who display class much less know what the word means. She would have conducted her happiness in her candidate winning in a classy way, something worthy of the level of the circles she travels (in the company of the President of The United States). Rather than in the classless, uneducated, disgusting, and despicable way that she did. Her comments are worthy of the most trashy, filthy, corner pick up bar bathroom in Houston where she is from. Those of you that think she is in the right, oh well, get down in that same trashy hole she's in.
Who would read all this ranting. Are you bi-polar. Just stop it! We Ain't going read all this you Mitches.
hell yea!!

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 8, 2012
samjack wrote:

VERY WELL SAID!!!!! Couldn't do better myself!!!!***Claps****
sorry

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
samjack wrote:
You are just mad 'cause Mitt did not win. Did this ranting make you feel better, man. Dude you okay?
samjack

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 9, 2012
RANT wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would read all this ranting. Are you bi-polar. Just stop it! We Ain't going read all this you Mitches.
No not bipolar. Just giving a thought. I would not expect you to read it, it 1st requires someone that can read and can understand coherent thought. Sorry I do not have the time or talent to write in a ebonic form or 3rd grade Jay-Z levle that you can understand.
RANT

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
samjack wrote:
<quoted text>
No not bipolar. Just giving a thought. I would not expect you to read it, it 1st requires someone that can read and can understand coherent thought. Sorry I do not have the time or talent to write in a ebonic form or 3rd grade Jay-Z levle that you can understand.
Considering Jay-Z is a millionaire and so is Beyonce and well respected. What is your point. I think you are just a broke a--- I have a master's degree and no I did not want to read a RANT from someone who is just mad President Obama gets another four years. That is your problem. Jay-Z, Beyonce, President Obama, my friends and family and myself are happy! You are the bi-polor dumb --- who is ranting on topix. Do something constructive. For example, help your party win the next time around. Sorry dude you are so upset. Just take that medication and I think it will calm you down, if not go see your doctor. Best wishes to ya, man.
samjack

San Antonio, TX

#10 Nov 9, 2012
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just mad 'cause Mitt did not win. Did this ranting make you feel better, man. Dude you okay?
Sorry just want to see the office of the President treated with a little more class and dignity. I guess that is too much to ask for in this new reality of lowering the bar on everything we do in this country including the Office OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
samjack

San Antonio, TX

#11 Nov 9, 2012
RANT wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering Jay-Z is a millionaire and so is Beyonce and well respected. What is your point. I think you are just a broke a--- I have a master's degree and no I did not want to read a RANT from someone who is just mad President Obama gets another four years. That is your problem. Jay-Z, Beyonce, President Obama, my friends and family and myself are happy! You are the bi-polor dumb --- who is ranting on topix. Do something constructive. For example, help your party win the next time around. Sorry dude you are so upset. Just take that medication and I think it will calm you down, if not go see your doctor. Best wishes to ya, man.
Hey Rant, take it easy now and put the crack pipe down. These pepole are well respected by WHO? The most uneducated and classless people we have, you will defend people that go to The White House and sing a song about Bitches? You belong where you are on the bottom feeding rung of our society. I will be sure to drop a buck in your will work for mindless, idiot, rap music bucket.
getoverit

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
samjack wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rant, take it easy now and put the crack pipe down. These pepole are well respected by WHO? The most uneducated and classless people we have, you will defend people that go to The White House and sing a song about Bitches? You belong where you are on the bottom feeding rung of our society. I will be sure to drop a buck in your will work for mindless, idiot, rap music bucket.
Give it a break man! Get over it jack---!
S G H

Cullman, AL

#13 Nov 10, 2012
I think her post was in essence a "sore" loser. It does nothing but further the division between republicans and democrats. In other words, it was senseless to post it. Barry had already won.
I think she should apologize (of course that won't happen until hell freezes over). I may not can control what our so called celebrities do, but I can control my purse strings. I will be controlling them from now on where she is concerned.
whatever

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2012
S G H wrote:
I think her post was in essence a "sore" loser. It does nothing but further the division between republicans and democrats. In other words, it was senseless to post it. Barry had already won.
I think she should apologize (of course that won't happen until hell freezes over). I may not can control what our so called celebrities do, but I can control my purse strings. I will be controlling them from now on where she is concerned.
She ain't gonna miss your little twenty five dollars man. Go take that money and buy you a Michael Jackson CD. Like her and Jay-Z will miss your little money. Even better invest it in the stock market. Help yourself get to her status. LOL
Alley

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Beyonce is so ignorant and classless!!! What a sorry excuse for an American!
S G H

Cullman, AL

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Lol, how do you know I am not to her status already?

I don't care if she misses it or not. I know there are a lot of others who feel the same way and will do the same thing. Remember the Dixie Chicks????

I made my statement. I am proud of making that statement. It is the same statement I make every time I buy something of Michael Jackson's (whom I absolutely looooove by the way!!!)
S G H

Cullman, AL

#17 Nov 11, 2012
By the way, I did forget to mention that I am HEAVILY invested in the stock market which, by the way, has taken a nosedive since Wednesday....

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Crazy how some of the same people complaining that a famous woman who they don't know made up a word that sorta sounds like a curse word but was really just rubbing their nose in the political doggy doo they made themselves with vitriol and hyperbole... are the very ones who use other names all over Topix to say far more offensive, insulting, and racist things.
Look in a mirror.
S G H

Cullman, AL

#19 Nov 11, 2012
the real anonymouse wrote:
Crazy how some of the same people complaining that a famous woman who they don't know made up a word that sorta sounds like a curse word but was really just rubbing their nose in the political doggy doo they made themselves with vitriol and hyperbole... are the very ones who use other names all over Topix to say far more offensive, insulting, and racist things.
Look in a mirror.
I would like to know which comment you view as racist (with specifics please)... I know it can't be any of mine because I am far from racist.

Since: Dec 11

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2012
S G H wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know which comment you view as racist (with specifics please)... I know it can't be any of mine because I am far from racist.
He clearly referred to people who are always changing their name and commenting how they REALLY feel about certain topics. How is it possible to be specific with such random aliases who are actually the same person?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers Party? 7 min For real 26
Blackpatch 13 min Ross 3
News Hopkinsville considers eminent domain in acquir... 20 min Getready 3
School District Increasing Property Taxes AGAIN 28 min Getready 5
Sheriff Captain Miller back?? 59 min Trooper 19
klan rally 1 hr Yep 13
Matthew Handy 1 hr Know him 4
Will Cale Morris drum up any support for Sheriff? 4 hr Hpd 40
Smoking at dog groomers 17 hr Ricky 24

Hopkinsville Jobs