First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#152 Feb 20, 2013
You must abide normal laws to own/operate a firearm. When you break normal laws, you lose your rights. That's pretty much fair. Felons shouldn't be allowed to operate guns. Anyone that thinks this in unfair must be a felon. I don't know anyone that doesn't agree with that. Nor do I want to. Rights are for people that abide by the rules. When we screwed up in school, we lost our recess. That's so you would understand when you were grown.
fish

Madisonville, KY

#153 Feb 20, 2013
i think i will go out and fire off some rounds from my aka and my sks assault rifles this evening because it my damn right.
Say what!?

Hopkinsville, KY

#154 Feb 20, 2013
fish wrote:
i think i will go out and fire off some rounds from my aka and my sks assault rifles this evening because it my damn right.
Hell yeah man! My AR needs some time at the range!
Second Amendment

Hopkinsville, KY

#155 Feb 20, 2013
The Real Fat Boy wrote:
You must abide normal laws to own/operate a firearm. When you break normal laws, you lose your rights. That's pretty much fair. Felons shouldn't be allowed to operate guns. Anyone that thinks this in unfair must be a felon. I don't know anyone that doesn't agree with that. Nor do I want to. Rights are for people that abide by the rules. When we screwed up in school, we lost our recess. That's so you would understand when you were grown.
I agree.

BUT, at this point you are dealing with a government that WANTS to disarm it's citizens. They will control who fails or not. They will set the standard. They will raise the bar higher and higher.

The DHS has called Americans terrorists over the real terrorists that we are fighting.

You have to think past "what's reasonable" The people wanting to disarm us aren't reasonable, though they try to sound like it. When you know what the endgame is, it gets easier to see through their BS.

Location hidden

#156 Feb 20, 2013
Second Amendment wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
BUT, at this point you are dealing with a government that WANTS to disarm it's citizens. They will control who fails or not. They will set the standard. They will raise the bar higher and higher.
The DHS has called Americans terrorists over the real terrorists that we are fighting.
You have to think past "what's reasonable" The people wanting to disarm us aren't reasonable, though they try to sound like it. When you know what the endgame is, it gets easier to see through their BS.
That's right. They will raise the bar until nobody can obtain a gun. Thugs already have guns. Looks like they would punish criminals instaed of slapping their wrist and leave us alone. Raising the prices of ammo only effects us that like to shoot targets. Crazy?
Yea-right-buddy

United States

#157 Feb 21, 2013
Well coming from a person that had a trouble past, as you self righteous people on topix stated, should not have a gun are crazy. I guess a man or woman suppose to set around like a sitting duck because of past mistakes huh, waiting on law enforcement to come save your self, or your family ass from an intruder lol right.
StupidLib

Hopkinsville, KY

#158 Feb 21, 2013
I think that they should have put a ban on airplanes after 911, but only the kind the terrorist used!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#159 Feb 21, 2013
I love you guys! You cannot be for real. I mean just this week the Republicant hive mind on Topix has said we should not use drones to kill deadly terrorists who are planning murder and jihad while hiding from us in other countries just because they were born here... and that gun crime violent felons still deserve a chance to legally own a weapon...
This truly is becoming the new dark ages and these folks are the court jesters and village idiots!
HonestAl

Hopkinsville, KY

#160 Feb 21, 2013
and that gun crime violent felons still deserve a chance to legally own a weapon...
Where'd you pull this crap from? You libs will lie about anything because u can't win if u tell the truth!
SHAFT

Rockford, TN

#161 Feb 21, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
I love you guys! You cannot be for real. I mean just this week the Republicant hive mind on Topix has said we should not use drones to kill deadly terrorists who are planning murder and jihad while hiding from us in other countries just because they were born here... and that gun crime violent felons still deserve a chance to legally own a weapon...
This truly is becoming the new dark ages and these folks are the court jesters and village idiots!
These sound more like liberal ideas. You should be happy.
SHAFT

Rockford, TN

#162 Feb 21, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Tell us which post said this so Shaft can expose your lies.
Wowsers

Tucker, GA

#163 Feb 22, 2013
SHAFT wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us which post said this so Shaft can expose your lies.
Yea-Right-Buddy is obviously the one referring to criminals being allowed to own guns. Can you not read? Yea-Right-Buddy is also clearly an idiot. This person is basically saying that convicted felons or those deemed incapable, at one time or another in their life, of responsibly owning a gun should still be allowed to. Doesn't get much more ridiculous than that.
Wowsers

Tucker, GA

#164 Feb 22, 2013
Yea-right-buddy wrote:
Well coming from a person that had a trouble past, as you self righteous people on topix stated, should not have a gun are crazy. I guess a man or woman suppose to set around like a sitting duck because of past mistakes huh, waiting on law enforcement to come save your self, or your family ass from an intruder lol right.
Hey "buddy", your dumb ass forfeited that right when you knowingly broke the law. Ever heard of consequences? Get used to it. Maybe we should let "ex" child molesters become teachers after they've left their "troubled" lives behind and changed their ways huh?
Wowsers

United States

#165 Feb 22, 2013
I wouldn't care if my own mother or daughter had a felony or been in any trouble in the past, I don't believe they should not have any right to bear arms. So if someone break into my mother house and try and get her old goodies oh well thats consequences...

Location hidden

#166 Feb 22, 2013
Wowsers wrote:
I wouldn't care if my own mother or daughter had a felony or been in any trouble in the past, I don't believe they should not have any right to bear arms. So if someone break into my mother house and try and get her old goodies oh well thats consequences...
Agree 100%. It's not the government's job to find out if you're ok now. The part about it all that bothers me is that the only restrictions that I have heard talked about are for law abiding people. So far everybody has been punished. Ammo is unavailable. Guns are 3 times their normal price. The government is buying 90% of the ammo.??
Wowsers

Hopkinsville, KY

#167 Feb 22, 2013
The Real Fat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Agree 100%. It's not the government's job to find out if you're ok now. The part about it all that bothers me is that the only restrictions that I have heard talked about are for law abiding people. So far everybody has been punished. Ammo is unavailable. Guns are 3 times their normal price. The government is buying 90% of the ammo.??
Exactly. It's ridiculous. Law abiding citizens should not be punished because of the actions of those who do not abide by the law.

BTW.. That 3rd post wasn't me. Guess their imagination is limited and they couldn't create their own name. Good job guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Taylor tries to anger crowd at "all lives ... 20 min Courthouse crew 23
black peoplo 1 hr King James 2
Ms S. 1 hr Killed the Cat 6
Prostitutes 1 hr bingo 12
courtney rager 2 hr GottaLoveHaters 2
Haha! Adam nelson is a loser! 2 hr Enquiring 4
Brian Ellis 2 hr Enquiring 38
Hopkinsville Towne Center Update 22 hr Homeowner associa... 78

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web