“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#131 Feb 17, 2013
Now I'm a Hoptown Hall idiot and live in Wasshington! LOL you guys crack me up with these Rumplestiltskin attempts to guess my identity. So desperate to apply me to your own personal boogeymen.
The irony that you claim to know who I am while calling me a "know it all" is lost on you. You must be the sort of thing created when two cousins are rubbed together.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#132 Feb 17, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Now I'm a Hoptown Hall idiot and live in Wasshington! LOL you guys crack me up with these Rumplestiltskin attempts to guess my identity. So desperate to apply me to your own personal boogeymen.
The irony that you claim to know who I am while calling me a "know it all" is lost on you. You must be the sort of thing created when two cousins are rubbed together.
It is a good thing for you that your ID is a secret. You continue to think that everyone (except you) is an inbread idiot. You show your lack of knowledge each and every post you make. You laugh at God. You say things that would get your bell rung if your ID was available. You live for people not knowing who you are. You must be nicer in real life or you would have black eyes over top of black eyes. Topix is your kind of place. No wonder people want to know who you are. Wonder why nobody likes you? Read your post after writing them and pretend it's directed toward you. Only a disturbed idiot could be so mean. Try having some compasion towards others for a change. I'm sure you will bash and look crap up on you Google. Use some big words (that you have to Google) and pretend your smarter than everyone else.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#133 Feb 17, 2013
Once again veiled threats of violence! The radical right once again shows it's true colors!

Hey man, if God has a problem with what I say, let him (or her) take it up with me. I mean obviously God would know my identity, right? If they got beef they should do something.
As I have said in the past about this Google fantasy you have. I have my own ideas. Even if I did use Google, damn man, why do you hate facts so much that even if they come from another source, would it make it less valid? No. In fact the only reason you hate people using facts is that you are lazy and refuse to independently source your feelings and delusions, because there are no facts that back them up. Don't hate that I steam roll your points over because you just make stuff up.
Super Fly

United States

#134 Feb 17, 2013
Once again veiled threats of violence! The radical right once again shows it's true colors!
Hey man, if God has a problem with what I say, let him (or her) take it up with me. I mean obviously God would know my identity, right? If they got beef they should do something.
As I have said in the past about this Google fantasy you have. I have my own ideas. Even if I did use Google, damn man, why do you hate facts so much that even if they come from another source, would it make it less valid? No. In fact the only reason you hate people using facts is that you are lazy and refuse to independently source your feelings and delusions, because there are no facts that back them up. Don't hate that I steam roll your points over because you just make stuff up.
I don't know who you are but I do know you are black and you grew up in the hood and I know you are a smart ass uncle tom.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#135 Feb 17, 2013
Super Fly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are but I do know you are black and you grew up in the hood and I know you are a smart ass uncle tom.
Wrong! How exactly do you detect race on the internet? The notion itself is racist! I am also not Latino, Asian, Eastern European, Native American, Middle Eastern, or a Pacific Islander.
Strikes

Hopkinsville, KY

#136 Feb 17, 2013
You are a SHITHEEL!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#137 Feb 17, 2013
Strikes wrote:
You are a SHITHEEL!
I've never even been to North Carolina!
chris is anonymouse

Corbin, KY

#138 Feb 18, 2013
stop this Chris. You should be arrested on here for trying to incite violence and unrest. The devil is not going to reward you with wizard powers. That is some harry potter crap. read the bible and become someone.

Location hidden

#139 Feb 18, 2013
Who?
Strikes

Hopkinsville, KY

#140 Feb 18, 2013
Ban all guns from the population, while stocking up on ammo to kill them!!

This is Obama's government at work. They already have 1.6 BILLION BULLETS stockpiled!

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase a further 21.6 million rounds of ammunition to add to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months alone, figures which have stoked concerns that the federal agency is preparing for civil unrest.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchases-21-6-mi...

Location hidden

#141 Feb 18, 2013
A month ago my favorite rounds were $345.00 for 1000 rounds. Yesterday they were $999.00 for 300 rounds. Ammo factories are selling all of their production to the government. See a trend here? Your government at work. Nobody has powder for sale.
Super Fly

United States

#142 Feb 18, 2013
Yea I'm so cold with my hands I don't need a gun to whoop somebody ass. To me guns are for cowards who can't fight. I think military personal should be the only ones to have guns not even the police should have guns I bet that will stop a whole lot of people from acting hard all the time because they have a gun.

Location hidden

#143 Feb 18, 2013
Super Fly wrote:
Yea I'm so cold with my hands I don't need a gun to whoop somebody ass. To me guns are for cowards who can't fight. I think military personal should be the only ones to have guns not even the police should have guns I bet that will stop a whole lot of people from acting hard all the time because they have a gun.
You trust your government and cops more than most people. To each his own. I'm keeping mine.
Super Fly

United States

#144 Feb 18, 2013
The Real Fat Boy wrote:
<quoted text> You trust your government and cops more than most people. To each his own. I'm keeping mine.
Hey fat boy man I don't trust nobody I don't even trust my own momma and to be real with ya what you going to do if they come for your guns lol nothing your out numbered and out matched some things in life you can't control or change

Location hidden

#145 Feb 19, 2013
Super Fly wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fat boy man I don't trust nobody I don't even trust my own momma and to be real with ya what you going to do if they come for your guns lol nothing your out numbered and out matched some things in life you can't control or change
I'm trying to think of a proper comeback but, after reading (or trying) your one sentence paragraph, I cannot understand a thing you just said. Sorry. The period key is next to the comma, and again under the three. Try it out.
hello

Tucker, GA

#146 Feb 19, 2013
so true wrote:
To bad you don't have a like button cause I think guns are worthless and all they do is kill people this town needs to learn to protect without having guns so sick of hearing people say guns protect if someone broke into your house when In my opion I know your hands and legs can protect you just as well as gun
You must really be a dumbass. Im sure if someone breaks in your house they are going to be the type of person that would obey gun laws. Your hands and feet wont be shit against a gun. People like you are exactly whats wrong with this country now. I have numerous guns and not one I mean not one of them has harmed anyone. It is the dumbass that disobey the laws that uses them to hurt people. Whats next you want to ban power nailers also cause someone could use them to do the same thing a gun can. Get a life dumbass. You dont want guns fine I sure would love to know who you are so if I seen you being hurt or robbed or anything like that I would make damn sure not to use my gun to protect your dumbass.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#147 Feb 19, 2013
So would you say we don't need to have license and registration for cars because criminals will just ignore the laws anyways? That argument that because criminals will just break the law is a straw man one at best.
The real question is, why do you want to make it easier for criminals to buy guns at gun shows or "private" dealers? Why are you against taking away one more source of guns from the badguys? The good people should not have a problem with doing things the proper way...
Second Amendment

Hopkinsville, KY

#148 Feb 19, 2013
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

What the hell? Is your genius so great you cannot grasp a simply worded statement?

YOU ARE A COMMUNIST BASTARD!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#149 Feb 19, 2013
It does not infringe on your right to bear arms to be subjected to a background check at a gun show. Having them licensed and registered do not infringe on your right to own them either.
You are a simple minded absolutist. I bet you think it violates the second amendment to bar felons and those convicted of gun crimes from owning them too. There are reasonable limits to rights, when they infringe on the rights of others. Which is why the First Amendment does not protect you when you things like slander someone, or cause a panic in a public place by making false claims.

The thing you are most wrong about though is that I know exactly who my father is. You probably don't even know the meaning of the word "bastard", do you? It is hardly insulting to anyone but real bastards. I bet a bastard is pretty prone to use it as an insult though just because they are so exposed to it as a shameful reminder that their mother is a whore. It's okay. I don't hold that against you, you didn't have a say in how you were brought into the world. But please don't let it make you so angry at the rest of humanity.
Second Amendment

Hopkinsville, KY

#150 Feb 20, 2013
It does not infringe on your right to bear arms to be subjected to a background check at a gun show. Having them licensed and registered do not infringe on your right to own them either.
If for whatever reason you don't pass a "background check" it most certainly infringes on your second amendment rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnes and Noble to go jn KMart buildkng 25 min kybunnies 24
Becky Hancock 57 min Joe 2
Does One Church in Cadiz have a new pastor? 1 hr Unbelievable 20
Who is sick and tired of Rodan and Fields on Fa... 1 hr Getajob 3
Clayton rejects Hoptown 3 hr In his pocket 13
Rotary club thread gone 3 hr Slim shady 6
Old men that go back in time 4 hr Laramy 5
Mayor involved in new business 9 hr Paul Henson 7
Who's the richest person in Hopkinsville? 10 hr Broke back 49
New Noveldale steakhouse Sat Cowboys Troy 31