Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#90 Jan 12, 2013
Black Ceaser wrote:
<quoted text>Ok fat boy I hear ya lol.. Basicly you dont want to pop a cap in some body ass but you will if you have too when it come to protecting you and your family. Let me ask you something how do you feel about just the government police military etc having guns and citizens disarmed?
It's not happening here. I will keep mine whatever I have to do. If people don't want to be armed, that's fine with me, but people souldn't be pissed cause I want mine. They cause no harm unless you someone messes with my family. I can take care of myself but my wife and children...I pray it would never happen but I will protect my home. I don't understand people against owning firearms. How would they protect their family? If crap breaks out i'll be on the rooftop. How about you?
ms. piggy

United States

#91 Jan 12, 2013
Fat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>It's not happening here. I will keep mine whatever I have to do. If people don't want to be armed, that's fine with me, but people souldn't be pissed cause I want mine. They cause no harm unless you someone messes with my family. I can take care of myself but my wife and children...I pray it would never happen but I will protect my home. I don't understand people against owning firearms. How would they protect their family? If crap breaks out i'll be on the rooftop. How about you?
I agree with you. I've been raised around guns all my life. I can't say I like them as much as my husband and my boys. I will say this I will pick up a gun and shoot any one who is trying to break in my house and harm my family. I'm not waiting on any cop to come help me. I had to call the cops cuz a weird person tried to run over my kids then she pulled a gun on them. It took a state boy over an hour to respond. That won't happen again.
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#92 Jan 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="ms. piggy"]<quoted text>
I agree with you. I've been raised around guns all my life. I can't say I like them as much as my husband and my boys. I will say this I will pick up a gun and shoot any one who is trying to break in my house and harm my family. I'm not waiting on any cop to come help me. I had to call the cops cuz a weird person tried to run over my kids then she pulled a gun on them. It took a state boy over an hour to respond. That won't happen again.[/QUOTE] I have several friends that are cops.(don't take that wrong, most of them around here are dirty). They all agree with me on this subject. For a cop to respond in 3 minutes is rare. That's not counting how long it takes to call or even if you can call. I know the number by heart but not many do. Ever dig through a phone book during a panic attack? Usually when a bad person sees a barrel with a .45 hole, they run. If not they fall. I'm not putting up with the meth heads. I take my gun everywhere I go. My wife is going through training now and every woman should.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#93 Jan 13, 2013
Why is it every time I try to get fatass to admit there are already limits on weapons you can own and to try to get him to admit that there is no reason for a person to own a gun that can kill a room full of people he refuses to talk about it and then:
A. Keeps perpetuating the myth that the government is trying to take away all guns, not just reinstate the legal assault weapons ban that Bush got rid of (way to keep the Homeland secure Dubby!).
B. Continues to brag about his personal stash of weapons like he is making up for a lack of penis size.
C. Makes traitorous threats about armed rebellion and veiled references to political assassination.

If anything he sounds just like the very nutcase who commits these mass murders. Most all of them seem to hold these same wacked-out beliefs.
Paul Bunyan

Hopkinsville, KY

#94 Jan 13, 2013
Were you born an Ahole, or did life make you that way?

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#95 Jan 13, 2013
Paul Bunyan wrote:
Were you born an Ahole, or did life make you that way?
Because questioning a person who has derailed a thread and refuses to answer honest reasonable questions while acting like they have the only opinion that matters is totally being an azzhole!
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#96 Jan 13, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Why is it every time I try to get fatass to admit there are already limits on weapons you can own and to try to get him to admit that there is no reason for a person to own a gun that can kill a room full of people he refuses to talk about it and then:
A. Keeps perpetuating the myth that the government is trying to take away all guns, not just reinstate the legal assault weapons ban that Bush got rid of (way to keep the Homeland secure Dubby!).
B. Continues to brag about his personal stash of weapons like he is making up for a lack of penis size.
C. Makes traitorous threats about armed rebellion and veiled references to political assassination.
If anything he sounds just like the very nutcase who commits these mass murders. Most all of them seem to hold these same wacked-out beliefs.
If you're speaking of me, I am a sane person that owns guns. It's my hobby. I can and will own as many as I can afford. As far as you bitching about my penis size(something you know nothing about) that explains your nuttyness. You speak clearly of people you can whip, out smart, and belittle others on a site that nobody can confirm your ID. I'm known to be a legal gun owner and help others on a regular basis. I'm not going to brag about my stash of guns or my penis size. Never made threats of any kind in my life. Not even to you. You are clearly unhappy. Wish I could help you. Trying to make me sound like a murderer.? You're a fruitcake wasting good air.
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#97 Jan 13, 2013
Fat Boy wrote:
<quoted text> If you're speaking of me, I am a sane person that owns guns. It's my hobby. I can and will own as many as I can afford. As far as you bitching about my penis size(something you know nothing about) that explains your nuttyness. You speak clearly of people you can whip, out smart, and belittle others on a site that nobody can confirm your ID. I'm known to be a legal gun owner and help others on a regular basis. I'm not going to brag about my stash of guns or my penis size. Never made threats of any kind in my life. Not even to you. You are clearly unhappy. Wish I could help you. Trying to make me sound like a murderer.? You're a fruitcake wasting good air.
Ok Fat Boy thats tell'em off ha ha..

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#98 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah fatass told me off good. He is so angry. I hope he doesn't shoot anyone because he is PO'd at me. You notice that he denied everything but the fact that he avoids my questions and deflects them. Because he knows while everything else I said was just opinion from reading between the lines of what I said. That one is a solid fact.
Of course if you knew you were right and not a hypocrite, you could answer these questions. But you a scared and know you are wrong so instead you lash out. Please don't lash out with your massive stockpile of assault weapons though.
Fat Boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#99 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah fatass told me off good. He is so angry. I hope he doesn't shoot anyone because he is PO'd at me. You notice that he denied everything but the fact that he avoids my questions and deflects them. Because he knows while everything else I said was just opinion from reading between the lines of what I said. That one is a solid fact.
Of course if you knew you were right and not a hypocrite, you could answer these questions. But you a scared and know you are wrong so instead you lash out. Please don't lash out with your massive stockpile of assault weapons though.
99% of topix users agree with me as far as you suck. Wallow in your 1%. If you can't say anything nice, cut your fingers off.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#100 Jan 13, 2013
I am big in Japan though!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#101 Jan 13, 2013
Fat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>99% of topix users agree with me as far as you suck. Wallow in your 1%. If you can't say anything nice, cut your fingers off.
I'm finally in the 1%!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#102 Jan 13, 2013
I am big in Japan though!
I got the moon
I got the cheese
I got the whole damn nation

Location hidden

#103 Jan 13, 2013
On its knees
BIG TIM

Dallas, TX

#104 Jan 13, 2013
Zebulon Shaw wrote:
On its knees
No need to get on your knees just for me.

Location hidden

#105 Jan 13, 2013
I'd sell your heart to the junkman baby. For a buck, for a buck.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#106 Jan 14, 2013
Zebulon Shaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the moon
I got the cheese
I got the whole damn nation
You got the rooster?
You got the crow?
you got the ebb and got the flow?

Location hidden

#107 Jan 14, 2013
I got the powder but not the gun
I got the dog but not the bun
I got the clouds but not the sky
I got the stripes but not the tie

But hey I'm big in Japan
seriously

Duluth, GA

#108 Jan 14, 2013
Aww that's cute. A duet by two old asses, of the lamest song I've ever heard. . . . Gay.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#109 Jan 14, 2013
Seriously, Tom Waits would eat you raw, shit you out, and finally your life would have value as Tom Waits made fertilizer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now we will impeach Obama! 54 min Research 110
Hoptown quarterback for next season 1 hr Football 2
really! Ease up 2 hr Ole timer 28
new an at Hoptown 9 hr Kaylee 5
what happened to the noise worthy rhread? 16 hr SOA 2
Farm Bureau theft case 17 hr Trouble 12
ms Facebook is back 20 hr Mandango 3
Hopkinsville Dating
Find my Match

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hopkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hopkinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:09PM
5 Bold Predictions for 49ers' Week 16 Matchup
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:10 AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler