First Prev
of 8
Next Last
proud democrat

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Guns are stupid we don't need them! We have grocery stores so you don't have to hunt. Gunpowder is explosive and can ignite at any given time. Stop the violence throw your guns away for humanity's sake! It's time for a new beginning lets make it happen people.
Paul

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Throw yours away, or depend on the Police. But remember the police are just there to arrest whoever robs or kills you after the fact.
so true

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
To bad you don't have a like button cause I think guns are worthless and all they do is kill people this town needs to learn to protect without having guns so sick of hearing people say guns protect if someone broke into your house when In my opion I know your hands and legs can protect you just as well as gun
Joe

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Lets also ban cars and food cause they cause people to die too. Making things illegal don't solve the problem. If that was the case, there would be no issues with drugs on our country. I fail to see how anyone can blame an inadminate object for what happens in this world. Guns, cars, and food don't kill people. Death is caused by those who CHOOSE to use the objects without due regard for themselves or others.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 6, 2013
so true wrote:
To bad you don't have a like button cause I think guns are worthless and all they do is kill people this town needs to learn to protect without having guns so sick of hearing people say guns protect if someone broke into your house when In my opion I know your hands and legs can protect you just as well as gun
just because you don't have a gun and guns are illegal doesn't mean the intruder is not going to have one. Your only disarming law abiding citizens.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 6, 2013
so true wrote:
oh and your opinion of how you " know your hands and legs can protect you just as well as gun" is complete BS. If that were true, most rape victims, wouldn't be victims of rape. A 130lb girl whooping a couple 200lb male intruders is highly unlikely, but if she had a gun and practiced with it regularly they'd never touch her. The problem we have is too many gun owners with bad intentions and not enough responsible gun owners. The best defense against a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#8 Jan 6, 2013
You guys don't even realize when you are being trolled by a person who is overstating a position they really do not believe in. This person is just trying to make people who advocate any slight amount of gun control to look as if they are the lunatic fringe when really the anarchist gun control lobby who wants a lawless old west market where they make money hand over fist are the real dangerous radicals.
Very few liberals or Democrats advocate total gun control. In fact some very conservative groups advocate more gun control than the average Democrat do. Like various Catholic pro life groups!
memaw

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Guns do not kill people, people with guns kill people and believe me if they don't have guns they will find something else. As a matter of fact more people have been killed with hammers than guns so....maybe we should ban hammers. Or how about all those for gun control put a sign in front of your house saying you against guns that way its easier for intruders to find the "safe houses " and I'll know my house is safe from intruders , cause if they come in my front door I have a shotgun waiting for them....save me some money on buck shot.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 6, 2013
memaw wrote:
Guns do not kill people, people with guns kill people and believe me if they don't have guns they will find something else. As a matter of fact more people have been killed with hammers than guns so....maybe we should ban hammers. Or how about all those for gun control put a sign in front of your house saying you against guns that way its easier for intruders to find the "safe houses " and I'll know my house is safe from intruders , cause if they come in my front door I have a shotgun waiting for them....save me some money on buck shot.
hell yea! Get you some southern hospitality memaw style! Haha

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#11 Jan 6, 2013
You have to admit the gun helps - George Carlin

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#12 Jan 6, 2013
That gun in the home on the news didn't seem to stop what happened there, did it?

Location hidden

#13 Jan 6, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
That gun in the home on the news didn't seem to stop what happened there, did it?
which case are you talking about? I never got details on the Saturday shooting all I know is 3 people are dead and they are assuming it was a murder suicide.
big bird

Earlington, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2013
proud democrat wrote:
Guns are stupid we don't need them! We have grocery stores so you don't have to hunt. Gunpowder is explosive and can ignite at any given time. Stop the violence throw your guns away for humanity's sake! It's time for a new beginning lets make it happen people.
Untill all the drugs are gone and the unemployment lines are empty I will hang on to my guns. You better buy yourself a couple, this world is only going to get worst.
htown

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Lets also ban doctors because medical malpractice kills 1000x more ppl a year than guns?
guns & more guns

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Let's be real ppl they will never ban guns because they will never get all the guns on the street. Not to mention it is to easy to make a gun. Ppl that say get rid of them are scared of them. I don't do much with guns but you can bet your happy butt if you come into my house uninvited I'm shooting to kill. So for all you " I don't want a gun. Take them all away" don't call for one of us that has a gun cuz you got to be as stupid has the crook coming in your house to kill you and your children. Let's see how fast 911 works for you not as fast as my bullet coming out of my gun and that's a promise.
Hoptown girl

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 6, 2013
This country was founded on a gun and a bible. Lets take all the guns away from the good guys and law abiding citizens who LEGALLY own guns and give them to the bad guys who will get them no matter what. Think about it I don't know how stupid one can get but I be damned if someone takes my guns away. Oh and I'm a woman who legally owns guns, a lifetime member of the NRA, and a proud supporter of the SECOND AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES BILL OF RIGHTS!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Here

#19 Jan 6, 2013
There is no getting through to these people. Let me have a nuke and biological weapons then! If you need a gun that can kill that many people then I should have the right to bear the arms I want, right?
It is also illegal to carry a sword or switch blade in public and those can kill people even slower than a gun. So you have to admit that there is a limitation on the 2nd Amendment just by existing limits already in place.
big bertha

Tyler, TX

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Before we ban guns we need to ban Religion, it is way more deadlier than a gun.
blackman

Waxhaw, NC

#21 Jan 6, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
There is no getting through to these people. Let me have a nuke and biological weapons then! If you need a gun that can kill that many people then I should have the right to bear the arms I want, right?
It is also illegal to carry a sword or switch blade in public and those can kill people even slower than a gun. So you have to admit that there is a limitation on the 2nd Amendment just by existing limits already in place.
U r a fool. Gun control means the govt takes guns away from citizens while the govt keeps its guns. What u gonna do when the govt points their guns at you?
guns & more guns

Tucker, GA

#23 Jan 7, 2013
big bertha wrote:
Before we ban guns we need to ban Religion, it is way more deadlier than a gun.
your an idiot. Come back when you can lay something on the table.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbara Baker 5 min Win 10
Who will be the next football Coach at Hoptown 6 min Idea 2
Dustin Lopez next Tiger football coach 1 hr Thomassesses 4
Win the Day leaves town 1 hr Thomassesses 4
Hoptown Coaching threads pulled? 1 hr Free Clayton 1
clarksville 1 hr Too much 8
jacob weatherford 1 hr unknown 1
Is the fire chief moral 3 hr City lawyers 13
Horseshoe steakhouse (May '16) 16 hr You are sad littl... 23

Hopkinsville Jobs