First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doesnt matter

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Why are these idiots out on a motorcycle in below 20 degree weather when the also have a car?
Just shows how stupid some of these guys are and how stupid the leadership is at HPD!
Point

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
What is your point?

Are you opposed to them riding in 100 degree weather?

I guess your thick skull can't absorb the definition of motorcycle cop.
Black Ceaser

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Get a life what different does it make to you if the po po on the motorcycle or not you must really be bored.
Doesnt matter

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Wow! Did not realize all you HPD officers trolled this website 24/7. Chief is not going to be happy you posting on here again.
I was saying it is too damn cold to be on a motorcycle! Especially when it is below freezing! I like the motorcycles but some common sense needs to be used! The leadership at HPD should recognize that as a fact.
Laws

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Are the motorcycle cops allowed to make illegal u-turns in the middle of any street? No lights and no sirens were being used either.
Just wanting to know because they do it all the time on 7th street in front of my restaurant I manage. I have seen them almost get hit a few times.
Black Ceaser

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2013
I'm not the po po and I really don't like any of them except a few, however what difference does it make to you if they ride around on a motorcycle in the cold just saying. Your not worrying about crime the budget etc your worried about a guy that have weather protected clothes on gloves etc that's riding on a motorcycle amazing.
white ceaser

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Well get your black ass out there on a motorcycle in this cold weather you black bastard!!!!
Black Ceaser

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Like I say in the first verse of this song who gives a damn about dude on the motor cycle he doing his job he's not worried about it so why are you ms busy body? I feel bad about about the garbage men in this town before I feel bad about a doughnut eating ass cop lol..

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Do they still like to block the sidewalks on the cycles?
Black Ceaser

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2013
As long as he don't block my sidewalk I don't give a damn. Hell if he did, I would say excuse me sir and go around him simple. I tell you some people in this town will make a mountain out of a mole hill. (Thanks for that ol saying moma) lol.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#11 Jan 25, 2013
It is still against the law, something they would write you a ticket for. Plus I heard that months back in the Summer they were issuing citations for people "walking around" them. So how do you feel about that? Do you think the police have the right to break the law and issue citations to people for using a public walkway that the police are in violation by blocking?
Officer Barnes

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jan 25, 2013
I'm one of the motorcycle officers. It is my decision to be on the motorcycle, not management. The chief himself told me he would "rather" us be in our cars but I assured him we are dressed appropriate and love our job. As far as u turns and sidewalks, we have been trained in police motorcycle school to do EVERYTHING you see us doing. We have not done anything wrong. And we never cited anyone for walking around us. That may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I will assume you don't know me becuase I'm not an Ahole, idiot, dumb or a bastard. I'm a fair guy who has a job that I love. Please, stop me or flag me down if you have any questions at all and I would love to answer/explain anything. Plus you could get to know me and realize you are way off base saying the things you've said. Thanks
Black Ceaser

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
It is still against the law, something they would write you a ticket for. Plus I heard that months back in the Summer they were issuing citations for people "walking around" them. So how do you feel about that? Do you think the police have the right to break the law and issue citations to people for using a public walkway that the police are in violation by blocking?
One of many problems in Hopkinsville,Ky and no Mr. mouse I don't think the police have the right to break the law and your right geese. Huh you feel so strong about the issue file a complaint or start a petition or what ever remedy that will solve that issue.
Black Ceaser

United States

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Officer Barnes wrote:
I'm one of the motorcycle officers. It is my decision to be on the motorcycle, not management. The chief himself told me he would "rather" us be in our cars but I assured him we are dressed appropriate and love our job. As far as u turns and sidewalks, we have been trained in police motorcycle school to do EVERYTHING you see us doing. We have not done anything wrong. And we never cited anyone for walking around us. That may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I will assume you don't know me becuase I'm not an Ahole, idiot, dumb or a bastard. I'm a fair guy who has a job that I love. Please, stop me or flag me down if you have any questions at all and I would love to answer/explain anything. Plus you could get to know me and realize you are way off base saying the things you've said. Thanks
Thank you Officer Barns that's what I been trying to tell these people, thanks for trying to keep our street safe.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#15 Jan 25, 2013
So in other words, it is against the law for me to park on the sidewalk or make a u-turn. But motorcycle police can ignore these laws because they went to a school? Where in city or state law is that codified?
Bones

Duluth, GA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
So in other words, it is against the law for me to park on the sidewalk or make a u-turn. But motorcycle police can ignore these laws because they went to a school? Where in city or state law is that codified?
That is what I am talking about! Parking on a sidewalk beside Skyline Animal Clinic to catch speeders. Or making a u-turn on W 7th Street and N Drive right at the intersection. Breaking a city ordinance/law to catch someone else braking the law.
All people have to do is film or take pictures of these guys doing this stuff and go see Mike Foster and swear out a criminal summons for them to appear in court to answer to the charge(s).
Pretty sure

Island, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2013
I don't believe that these rules apply to the cops when doing their job. Police park in medium to catch speeders. Police also buy drugs from people in order to catch law breakers. All things citizens aren't allowed to do. So instead of worrying about who is parked on the sidewalk you should thank them for slowing people down. If someone you love gets in an accident and gets hurt your going to want to know where the cops were. HDP, keep up the good work! Ticket all of them. If you catch up with the guy who hit my car and ran, ticket him twice.
Black Ceaser

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Pretty sure wrote:
I don't believe that these rules apply to the cops when doing their job. Police park in medium to catch speeders. Police also buy drugs from people in order to catch law breakers. All things citizens aren't allowed to do. So instead of worrying about who is parked on the sidewalk you should thank them for slowing people down. If someone you love gets in an accident and gets hurt your going to want to know where the cops were. HDP, keep up the good work! Ticket all of them. If you catch up with the guy who hit my car and ran, ticket him twice.
I agree with you. I hope they find the guy that hit your car and give'em life. Well thats a little to harsh but I hope they punish his ass real good lol.
Truth

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Aug 21, 2013
Be careful out there officer Barnes!
I got busted

Gilbertsville, KY

#20 Aug 22, 2013
Officer Barnes wrote:
I'm one of the motorcycle officers. It is my decision to be on the motorcycle, not management. The chief himself told me he would "rather" us be in our cars but I assured him we are dressed appropriate and love our job. As far as u turns and sidewalks, we have been trained in police motorcycle school to do EVERYTHING you see us doing. We have not done anything wrong. And we never cited anyone for walking around us. That may be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I will assume you don't know me becuase I'm not an Ahole, idiot, dumb or a bastard. I'm a fair guy who has a job that I love. Please, stop me or flag me down if you have any questions at all and I would love to answer/explain anything. Plus you could get to know me and realize you are way off base saying the things you've said. Thanks


What about breaking the depts Social Media Policy policy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz & his Dominionism/Christian Reconstruc... 11 min Getready 17
car break-ins 22 min Getready 18
throw them overboard 31 min Getready 17
Fallen saints mc 1 hr Nippsy Russell 1
Mark Mahoney died? 2 hr Braveheart 1
School District: unsafe. Unfair. Unlawful 4 hr HS Truman 8
Willie Coleman 6 hr billybob 16
Judge lets sodomy crook stay with felon dad 11 hr yellow dog 11
More from around the web

Hopkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]