Drug dealer shot at party

Drug dealer shot at party

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

billy bob packerwood

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Sources confirm that the man shot the other night at the old bmar was pronounced dead.Javaris cherry,of Hopkinsville had many run ins with the law and numerous stints in jail.Sources say it was probally a drug deal gone bad.GOOD DAY!!!
wild child

Paducah, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2010
so you are saying that varis was shot and killed?
billy bob packerwood

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Yes mr. cherry was dead on arrival!!! GOOD DAY!!!!
Hoptownfaildotco m

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2010
Mister Peckerwood, could you reveal your "sources", because everything that has been said so far was it erupted from an argument at the party, not a drug deal. It is awful that you would seem to suggest this was a good act, given that you suggest it was a drug deal, wouldn't that make your heroic shooter just as bad as the person they killed? If so, you have a very sick sense of right and wrong and may yourself need to be placed in a proper institution.
blah

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2013
He was an good man
Rip big cousin v

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Mr whatever how dare u treat my cousin like a price of gum and shit it wasn't a drug deal u low standered piece of shit he shot his self the gone was n his pocket so actually a malfunction bitch
Rip big cousin v

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Apr 22, 2013
blah wrote:
He was an good man
honestly he was and I'm sure my l cousin mook n. Asia dnt aproVe of this
Duh

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2013
What a moron. Sure he was a great man carrying a gun in his pocket without concealed Carry permit, to a party at that... Idiot. Who was his idol?...Plaxico Buress?
Rip big cousin v

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2013
That's my cousin your being disrespectful to dumb bitch I try to be civilized n weather or not he carryed a gun without a permit what Richthofen do you have to talk about the deadly you an the bitch that should have swolled you go to hell idiot
Rip big cousin v

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Duh wrote:
What a moron. Sure he was a great man carrying a gun in his pocket without concealed Carry permit, to a party at that... Idiot. Who was his idol?...Plaxico Buress?
a morn not at all bitch his father wasn't around as much as he should have been so talk about facts not opinions he was an honor student
uncle ruckus

Paducah, KY

#11 Apr 24, 2013
he dun shot himselfs with dat gat he made himself good
Duh

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Apr 24, 2013
1. Learn English and how to use It. You give Americans a bad name.

2. Fact Is he had a concealed deadly weapon without a permit....he broke the law once.

3. Fact Is he took a firearm Into a place where alcohol Is being served and got drunk with It on him....he broke the law twice.(Not to mention he ha It In his pocket which Is incredibly stupid, he obviously didnt know what he was doing so he shouldnt have been allowed to own a gun)

4. Not having your father around Isnt an excuse to be an idiot. My father was always gone and I dont go out doing stupid crap like that. He gets no sympathy from me because all It Is Is a sorry excuse not to take responsibility for ones actions.

5. You were cussing at people way before I commented so no, you were not trying to be civil. You were being what you are....an ignorant hood rat piece of trash.

6. I think you tried to say "What right do I have to talk about the dead?" Well Im still living and Im smart enough not to be weeded out by natural selection......thats the right I have.

7. Please....please....go to the community college and get some help with your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. For Gods sake you might have a kid and teach them Its OK to be dumber than you.
Blog

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Apr 24, 2013
It really doesn't matter what this man's past was or wasn't. A man is dead and his family and friends are grieving. Grow up people and have some respect for them.
Concerned

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2013
One less drug dealer. GOOD DAY!!!!
Duh

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Apr 25, 2013
When your asking for sympathy you might want to ask for It In a place that Itll be received. This man was no benefit to the community, so dont come to the community asking looking for condolences. Especially when the man killed himself by being a moron.
zombie traybon

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2013
its all cool as long as they keep killing each other
Rest peacefully king V

Oak Grove, KY

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Y'all freakin mean. His daughter is my best friend and y'all have no respect cause he was a good man y'all nutcrackers. Ever heard the saying, " don't judge a book by its cover" ? Well that's exactly a what you're doing so stop it cause its not the right thing to do
Duh

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2013
Actually we are giving our opinions based on his actions.....which were stupid and illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lauren M. 1 min Lmaih 9
Josh Adcock on Kenwood Drive 40 min Ms_Neighborhood_W... 1
Snitches 45 min Lindsay 12
heather dawn moss 1 hr SmellaRat 107
Andrew Shaw Townsend?? 3 hr Wong 4
Eddie Owen radio guy 3 hr Wkdz 6
Cutting grass on Sundays 3 hr Make me come 32
Country club trash 16 hr Rondo 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance