where can i find North face jackets i...

where can i find North face jackets in town??

Posted in the Hopkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
melissa

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Does any where in Hopkinsville sell north face jackets? I think they are cute and looks really warm
Anonymous

La Fayette, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Hibbetts Sports in the mall
garbage

Corbin, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Them coats are garbage why not go with Gucci or phatpharm from cititrends??Makes northface look weak!!!!!

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Why do people get so hypnotized by the fake ass labels. The shit is made by the same cheap overseas labor as that crap you buy at Wal-mart. It is just as shoddy and only cost about a buck per jacket. But they charge you 100-200 bucks each and it's ruined in a month or two when the zipper jams or the seams come undone. What is even more insulting is that these "urban" labels sell overpriced goods to the poorest of people as a faux status symbol. Real rich people don't buy that crap and it is being made to rip you off and squander a communities limited finances so they can never get ahead. Quit playing the fool people.
Also I wouldn't touch Cititrends clothes for anything. They are supposed to mark the damaged goods they buy in bulk as irregulars but don't. It is like buying the garbage so bad the makers of garbage didn't even want it so they sell it to cititrends.
garbage

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Im sure you shop at goodwill for your clothing,as I can just sence it in hearing you voice your opinion.Also half of the people I know that shop at cititrends make more money in their careers than you've probably ever seen!!So you run off now and look for your clothes with yellow and red stickers!!!!
Oka

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Capitalism be capitalisming. Yeah, North Face is trendy and a few years before them it was Columbia. The cows are gonna stay with the herd.
melissa

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
So they are almost $200 dollars? Im to broke to be spending that much for a jacket
harrypits

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
No most people pay 40 bux for them cause they bought the knock offs!!!
JT

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Where u get the knock offs?
THATdude85

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
Why do people get so hypnotized by the fake ass labels. The shit is made by the same cheap overseas labor as that crap you buy at Wal-mart. It is just as shoddy and only cost about a buck per jacket. But they charge you 100-200 bucks each and it's ruined in a month or two when the zipper jams or the seams come undone. What is even more insulting is that these "urban" labels sell overpriced goods to the poorest of people as a faux status symbol. Real rich people don't buy that crap and it is being made to rip you off and squander a communities limited finances so they can never get ahead. Quit playing the fool people.
Also I wouldn't touch Cititrends clothes for anything. They are supposed to mark the damaged goods they buy in bulk as irregulars but don't. It is like buying the garbage so bad the makers of garbage didn't even want it so they sell it to cititrends.
I do agree that alot of clothes these days are overpriced,but you get what you pay for. Ive got pants that I paid for 50$ for 10 years ago and are holding up fine,even though they are just work pants now.I've bought pants from walmart that dont last 6 months. Compare some walmart shoes to a namebrand shoe, sure you will pay more but you will tell the difference from comfort to how long they last.And it is not just "urban" labels overcharging either, carhart charges just as much for a jacket as North Face! But then again go ahead and buy a walmart bargain jacket instead of buying one that cost more but will last you alot longer and keep you alot warmer.But some of these prices people pay for some of these clothing items are crazy!!

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 27, 2013
garbage wrote:
Im sure you shop at goodwill for your clothing,as I can just sence it in hearing you voice your opinion.Also half of the people I know that shop at cititrends make more money in their careers than you've probably ever seen!!So you run off now and look for your clothes with yellow and red stickers!!!!
Goodwill for clothing, I see nothing wrong with that, heck I have found clothes with the tags still on them at the goodwill. You my friend are not as smart as you want people to think. I would rather pay five bucks for a new pair of jeans at goodwill rather than pay 75 for the same thing at one of them show off stores. OH!! Look I have 70 bucks, now I can put gas in the car for the week.
urmama

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2013
JT wrote:
Where u get the knock offs?
CCHS has a sale every month or two- they sell knock off jewelry, Uggs, coach purse, and north face jackets. I have seen it before walkn down the hall I even walked in and was lookn around befor someone told me to leave it sapposed to be for teachers but word is if you go there they wont turn down ur money.
lol

Corbin, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2013
ouchthathadtohurt1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodwill for clothing, I see nothing wrong with that, heck I have found clothes with the tags still on them at the goodwill. You my friend are not as smart as you want people to think. I would rather pay five bucks for a new pair of jeans at goodwill rather than pay 75 for the same thing at one of them show off stores. OH!! Look I have 70 bucks, now I can put gas in the car for the week.
CAuse your broke and nasty and wear other peoples clothes,dont let the tags fool ya!!!!

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>CAuse your broke and nasty and wear other peoples clothes,dont let the tags fool ya!!!!
Lol yep that's me broke and nasty haha.
MEMEME

United States

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Isn't that illegal? And the school is letting that go on??

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#16 Jan 28, 2013
That is just another little kid trying to start High School drama. Everyone knows you get knock offs at the swap meet!
urmama

Henderson, KY

#17 Jan 29, 2013
the real anonymouse wrote:
That is just another little kid trying to start High School drama. Everyone knows you get knock offs at the swap meet!
No not a kid. No drama. Just truth.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Yet you type like a youngster with no respect for grammar or yourself. Hardly what a teacher or staff would type like. Plus they would not out a secret underground black market if they participated in it. Logic dictates that you must be a student if you actually did witness such a thing then. It is either that or you are just making it all up. I personally think you are probably both. Of course if you clearly described how you knew such things or came by that information, it may clear things up. But we both know you won't do that. You'd rather give vague tales and assurances with no evidence because then no one can debunk what you say.
urmama

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2013
-Purse sales- held in material center at school been havn em for while. Dont need to be proovn nuthn to ya.If anyone wants proof jus be askn the teachers all cant lie.I know what my eyes see fool.

“Dewey Beats Truman!”

Since: Apr 12

Here

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Too bad you don't need to prove that you can write, speak, or spell in a competent manner to graduate from school anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Scandal in US History That We're Still ... 2 hr HS Truman 4
I need a hook up for tonight (Oct '13) 2 hr andyfieldxxx 18
skinnydipping (May '11) 6 hr biker chick 22
SERIOUS Where can a man find a hooker? (Mar '11) 6 hr her ex 19
Robbery/Stabbing on Paulette Ct. 9 hr Hick ross 2
"The Oliver's " 13 hr grow up 2
Did the Jews cause 9/11? 21 hr Anonymous Death S... 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages