First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miss Thang

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Lawd..she done got a page on Facebook called Jessy Dare Model! Huh ugly a$$ thank she pretty! Haha Dis ho thru!
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2012
Miss Thang wrote:
Lawd..she done got a page on Facebook called Jessy Dare Model! Huh ugly a$$ thank she pretty! Haha Dis ho thru!
lets get together miss thang and talk about this girl
the bestie jlh fuhatas

Madisonville, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2012
to my biggest hater Miss Thang since you like to talk smack behind my back to make yourself feel better about yourself i know that im one step ahead of you and know im on your mind alot get a life sweets look at your own life before you start pointing fingers at others...it dont get you nowhere just because you arent happy with your life dont mean talk about everyone that you are jealous of it makes you look stupid.....you probably some trashy, drug using, alcohol drinking, always having ya legs wide open, non having ya own kids, having ass yourself....so get you together sweets kisses jessy
biker

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Apr 14, 2012
How could so many people hate this girl? No one deserves all that. Jessy I don't even know you but all the haters need to get a life I'm in your corner!
the bestie jlh fuhatas

Madisonville, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2012
biker wrote:
How could so many people hate this girl? No one deserves all that. Jessy I don't even know you but all the haters need to get a life I'm in your corner!
O YOU IN MY CORNER NOW REALLY WHO ARE YOU THEN BIKER?
the bestie jlh fuhatas

Madisonville, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2012
biker wrote:
YOU CANT EVEN TELL ME WHO YOU ARE BIKER SO HOW IS IT YOU IN MY CORNER YOU STILL HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME TOO
biker

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2012
the bestie jlh fuhatas wrote:
<quoted text>YOU CANT EVEN TELL ME WHO YOU ARE BIKER SO HOW IS IT YOU IN MY CORNER YOU STILL HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME TOO
sweetie my name is rob ok not hiding do you have a fb page rather send you a private message if you are interested
the bestie jlh fuhatas

Madisonville, KY

#8 Apr 14, 2012
biker wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetie my name is rob ok not hiding do you have a fb page rather send you a private message if you are interested
im not trying to be a bitch because im really not like that, but im not interested in you either i just wanted to know who you were i dont hook on facebook or anywhere else if i dont know you you stay unknown...but if you happen to know who these other ppl are that would be sweet to know so legal action can be taken
omg

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2012
OMG how many threads are going to be on Jessica?! Miss thang needs to take her miss ass on sum where and someone needs to start a thread about her with her real name!!!! Really grow the F&$@ up MISS DUMBASS!!!!
omg

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2012
<quoted text>im not trying to be a bitch because im really not like that, but im not interested in you either i just wanted to know who you were i dont hook on facebook or anywhere else if i dont know you you stay unknown...but if you happen to know who these other ppl are that would be sweet to know so legal action can be taken
I hope u do find out who these ppl are so you can take proper legal action!!! What they don't understand is free speech is one thing but SLANDER is another!!!! Good luck girl!!!!
the bestie jlh fuhatas

Madisonville, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope u do find out who these ppl are so you can take proper legal action!!! What they don't understand is free speech is one thing but SLANDER is another!!!! Good luck girl!!!!
omg idk who you are but thanks whats your real name?
biker

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2012
Jessica you are proving yourself to be the person they say you are, I think I'll hook up with miss thang
ugh!!!!!!!!!

United States

#13 Apr 15, 2012
biker wrote:
Jessica you are proving yourself to be the person they say you are, I think I'll hook up with miss thang
good!!!! She don't want ur herpes infested ass anyway! U and Miss Whor....(oh sorry) Miss Thang can go on!!!
the bestie jlh fuhatas

Madisonville, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="ugh!!!!!!!!! "]<quoted text>
good!!!! She don't want ur herpes infested ass anyway! U and Miss Whor....(oh sorry) Miss Thang can go on!!![/QUOTE]
thanks "UGH" and d you know any of these ppl's real names ?
five o

Dunmor, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="ugh!!!!!!!!! "]<quoted text>
good!!!! She don't want ur herpes infested ass anyway! U and Miss Whor....(oh sorry) Miss Thang can go on!!!"

thanks "UGH" and d you know any of these ppl's real names ?
I know for a fact that Miss thang is Kayla kirkman
DAMN

Herndon, VA

#17 Apr 15, 2012
She's talking bout Jessica?! She ant got no room to talk that B.... Is busted!!!
the bestie jlh fuhatas

Madisonville, KY

#18 Apr 16, 2012
five o and DAMN well i appreciate all this but why would she talk about herself on here too if she MISS THANG? that would just be dumb....i was thinkn it probably was jocelyn, amber outland, and or dawn talking their bull behind screen names
the bestie jlh fuhatas

Madisonville, KY

#19 Apr 16, 2012
DAMN wrote:
She's talking bout Jessica?! She ant got no room to talk that B.... Is busted!!!
you so right she dont but im not goin around talking shit about her i think i may know what her issue is but the thing is if it is KAYLA i dont want no one you were with sweets so why get jealous caz someone you were with looked at me girl...i know alot about hoptown.....and i love my life a little too much to just jump from one person to the next...you can get ish that way and that's just something i dont wanna do so trust me sweets when i say i dont want no man or boy you been with
the bestie jlh fuhatas

Madisonville, KY

#20 Apr 16, 2012
five o wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that Miss thang is Kayla kirkman
how positive are you of that ?
five o

Dunmor, KY

#21 Apr 16, 2012
<quoted text>how positive are you of that ?
I am 99% positive on that no bullshit it is her cause she's been using that screen name for a while now not to mention shes envious of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walden wife stands by her man 40 min miller 31
christie gee 1 hr Leathergranny 5
If Trump was a Democrat? 2 hr Blind leading the... 3
Ferrels 2 hr Whiners and weiners 8
Brett horn 2 hr Friendless 7
Bud Hudson football refs 2 hr bud hudson 8
Post Office 3 hr uncle sam's nephew 8
Black people acting like savages 4 hr Tired of hearing it 65
How does he get the treads pulled so fast 12 hr danny c 24
Okie Grovie police at it again Wed Eienstein 5