Why is Dr Krsitin Dobay leaving town?
Amused

United States

#170 Mar 24, 2013
insider wrote:
He had an open container in the oak grove parking lot on a sunday when he also had been drinking so he did get a dui ...he was on call when he was arrested...and he was asked to resign....simple as that.... also yes im sure he was a great dr. But in person he would talk about how he just had to give this girl a pap who had a nasty vagina ...and so on ...not a great person out of the office... on top of that I heard he was pretty unfaithful to his family ... but who knows right .... everyone has skelotons ... but I do know the above is 100 % true and I also know his mistress did threaten to call his wife ...heather G... she also slept with his nephew.... she is another topic tho
I don't mean to belittle anything you say but, all of this has been addressed already. You haven't said anything new, intelligent, or useful. We all know he was arrested for DUI; having sex with someone other than his wife... do you have anything constructive add?
rest assured

Dubai, UAE

#171 Mar 24, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered identifying yourself so that Doc knows that you aren't who he thinks you are? You can't remain anonymous and expect him to believe you.
My location identifies myself to anyone of importance that may be reading this.
Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#172 Mar 24, 2013
You are old news.(Dubai,UAE) He has moved on. You should too. He is so intelligent and does not care what you people have to say. It's actually sad that you all have nothing going on in your life. Stop living in the past. Move on.
kurlysue aka straighttalk

Paducah, KY

#173 Mar 26, 2013
You can all leave Rest Assured alone. She is not the one writing the posts!There was another one that probably no one was aware of. Probably not even his "good friend" that helps him and reads these posts. Of course I am sure that Kris does as well as. So you can all leave her alone. She has been trying to tell you that it isn't her for a long time. And yes, he is intelligent but almost to a fault.
shocked

Nashville, TN

#174 Mar 28, 2013
Wow
shocked

Nashville, TN

#175 Mar 28, 2013
I knew NOTHING about this, i love Dr. Dobay! I could care less who he screws or talks about!
What really socks me is people are STILL talking about this after 2 years!
Nashville Patient

Nashville, TN

#176 Mar 29, 2013
I beseech you all to please quit commenting on this forum. Itís been almost two years since this forum was started. Everyone has had an opportunity to make their concerns and grievances known. Nothing good can become of the continual conversation about Dr Dobayís shortcomings. Consider his daughters and how this website might affect them. Imagine one of them goes to school one day to hear from a classmate that their dad is a drunken slut. Consider if you will the emotional, psychological, and relational impact hearing something like that about your father could do to an adolescent girl. Imagine there is a woman in need of treatment and sheís been referred to Dr. Dobay. She might first Google him and find this website coming up first, second, or third in the search list. She might read all 168 comments of malicious slander and hate. Maybe she would choose not be treated by him because of his apparent personal issues. Maybe she would then experience negative health implications as a result; things that could have been successfully treated by Dr. Dobay.
My suggestion to all who feel they have been hurt, wronged, or angered by Dr. Dobay is to contact him via email or by phone instead of a public web forum that his daughters may one day read.
If you want to check the status of this forum then please go to topix.com and search for it in there instead of navigating to this site through a Google search, as this is what pulls it up in the search list.
I understand how everyone must feel, and I sympathize, really I do, but itís time to move on and let dead dogs lie. This forum was once devoted to why Dr. Dobay was leaving Hopkinsville, and has now evolved into a public bashing and defensive dance. Everyone should have said all that needs to be said and now itís time to stop talking. Please quit commenting on here. Letís just let go, forgive and move on. Itís what is healthy for EVERYONE. Thank you all for you respect, consideration, and cooperation.
Sincerely
Nashville Patient.
P.S. Shocked in Nashville, I am not referencing you when I am talking about people not commenting on here. My post is aimed at those who continually comment and restate the already stated. I donít mean any offense to you or anyone else; itís just time to end this and I canít imagine that any intelligent person could disagree with that. Could you?
pole girl

Hopkinsville, KY

#177 Mar 29, 2013
Maybe he should have thought of all that before his actions. In no shape, form, or matter would any of the consequences you derived be anyone's fault but his own.
Nashville Patient

Nashville, TN

#178 Mar 29, 2013
pole girl wrote:
Maybe he should have thought of all that before his actions. In no shape, form, or matter would any of the consequences you derived be anyone's fault but his own.
Pole Girl, I agree that Dr. Dobay should consider how his actions affect those around him. I just wonder how everyone who comments on this thread would feel if they had their own thread devoted to them about the mistakes they made. I know that I would not feel very good about having my skeletons dragged out into public for everyone to throw stones at. Would you?
Truebeliever

Miami, FL

#179 Mar 30, 2013
Hmmm I think who Nashville Patient is and all I can say is nice try friend. Personally I heard some of those comments when u told them to me last year. Lol.....very nice try. That was smart. You in no way deserve to have the comments dropped. Everyone will continue to make comments and criticize u for what u did and will always do....screw around w other women!!!! You are no better than anyone else. U may think u are smarter but it will all fall a part in the end. Now...go find your broomstick........and ride far away please
Nashville Patient

Nashville, TN

#180 Apr 1, 2013
Truebeliever wrote:
Hmmm I think who Nashville Patient is and all I can say is nice try friend. Personally I heard some of those comments when u told them to me last year. Lol.....very nice try. That was smart. You in no way deserve to have the comments dropped. Everyone will continue to make comments and criticize u for what u did and will always do....screw around w other women!!!! You are no better than anyone else. U may think u are smarter but it will all fall a part in the end. Now...go find your broomstick........and ride far away please
True Believer, if I am interpreting your comment correctly youíre saying that you think I am Dr. Dobay? If I misunderstood what you meant, please correct me. Rest assured, however, I am not. I am exactly who I have claimed to be from the beginning, a patient of Dr. Dobayís.
First let me say thank you. You have given me quite a compliment on my writing skills. I have been working on my grammar for a while now and for you to think that I write at a doctorate level is quite flattering. The one thing that everyone on this web forum doesnít seem to disagree with is that Dr. Dobay is very intelligent; for you to think I am him, again quite a compliment.
I am very intrigued that both Dr. Dobay and I feel the same way about this web forum and the possible detrimental effect it may one day have on his daughters,(I am assuming thatís what you were talking about when you said that you and him discussed this topic last year). Whether or not Dr. Dobay deserves to be publicly humiliated is irrelevant. The point that I am making is, anyone who continues to talk in a derogatory way about Dr. Dobay, being made aware of how it might affect two little girls, is not only malevolent, but it exhibits to the rest of the world how narcissistic, and ignorant you are. So my friend, it appears that by demonstrating your inability to keep your mouth shut despite how it now makes you look, youíre actually proving to the world that you deserve to have a web forum devoted to your shortcomings as a human being as well.
I fully anticipate that you will respond to my post, because youíre so self-indulged and unforgiving, that you canít help yourself. Please, prove me wrong. Prove to me, that you are a human being with a heart and shred of self-dignity, and respect for two innocent little girls, and quit commenting on here.
Sincerely
Nashville Patient (aka, not doctor dobay)
Truebeliever

United States

#181 Apr 1, 2013
Nashville Patient wrote:
<quoted text>
True Believer, if I am interpreting your comment correctly youíre saying that you think I am Dr. Dobay? If I misunderstood what you meant, please correct me. Rest assured, however, I am not. I am exactly who I have claimed to be from the beginning, a patient of Dr. Dobayís.
First let me say thank you. You have given me quite a compliment on my writing skills. I have been working on my grammar for a while now and for you to think that I write at a doctorate level is quite flattering. The one thing that everyone on this web forum doesnít seem to disagree with is that Dr. Dobay is very intelligent; for you to think I am him, again quite a compliment.
I am very intrigued that both Dr. Dobay and I feel the same way about this web forum and the possible detrimental effect it may one day have on his daughters,(I am assuming thatís what you were talking about when you said that you and him discussed this topic last year). Whether or not Dr. Dobay deserves to be publicly humiliated is irrelevant. The point that I am making is, anyone who continues to talk in a derogatory way about Dr. Dobay, being made aware of how it might affect two little girls, is not only malevolent, but it exhibits to the rest of the world how narcissistic, and ignorant you are. So my friend, it appears that by demonstrating your inability to keep your mouth shut despite how it now makes you look, youíre actually proving to the world that you deserve to have a web forum devoted to your shortcomings as a human being as well.
I fully anticipate that you will respond to my post, because youíre so self-indulged and unforgiving, that you canít help yourself. Please, prove me wrong. Prove to me, that you are a human being with a heart and shred of self-dignity, and respect for two innocent little girls, and quit commenting on here.
Sincerely
Nashville Patient (aka, not doctor dobay)
You would be correct. Doesn't have anything to do w the inability to do w keeping our mouths shut, which by the way was extremely rude you little twit, it had to do w letting everyone know that while he may be a wonderful doctor he is not a good person. Yes, I agree his babies are innocent children. But he could have prevented everything by keeping his pants on. So he should have thought about his children as well. He thinks that bc he has money that he is better than everyone. Not true. He is beneath everyone for being the liar that he is. And you, whoever you are, have no right to speak of others when you know nothing about them. Congrats on the grammar. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#182 Apr 1, 2013
I have a great idea! Why don't all of you, including the last 2 to make comments on this forum, go buy yourself a diary if you feel you have to write down your feelings each day. Dr. Dobay does not read this trash. He has more important things to do, like taking care of his patients. Sounds like someone is feeling a little jilted that he doesn't want to have anything to do with them.(Sniff) Once again, let it go.
Drunken Doc

United States

#183 Apr 2, 2013
Friend I don't think they feel jilted at all. I think that they are irritated because he gets credit for being a good person when he uses women when he should respect them. So why don't you go work on some of his properties and let him fight his own battles huh? Should we call you Steve?
Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#185 Apr 2, 2013
Not Steve. If women were used, they let themselves be used. Or better yet, why don't they just say they used him. Could go both ways you know. I am a woman and he respects me and I have not been used. Maybe all this using is just in their minds. Do they have proof they were used? Looks like to me he has either turned over a new leaf and moved on or none of this ever happened. Who gives a shit what he does in his personal life? Go get a tissue and tell someone who cares about your feelings. Like maybe your husbands?
Drunken Doc

United States

#186 Apr 2, 2013
You know friend we can do this all day or YOU can accept defeat and admit that you know nothing of the situation or that you know the situation. But the fact is that the ppl involved know what happened and he will never tell the truth because he is the devil doctor who says one thing and does another. He does check the site and does ppl that also do for him, that I do know. Like Steve and Mike and one of their wives. As fat as their husbands how do you know they are even married? They have been honest and admitted their mistakes and paying the price. So before you open your mouth again get your facts right.
Friend

Tucker, GA

#187 Apr 2, 2013
Stalking is pathetic. Get help
Stop

United States

#188 Apr 2, 2013
Lets do this please. Everyone stop the BS. Let the two women go on about their lives and let HIM go on about his. No one know what really happened except for those three anyway. What is pathetic is that Friend is casting stones about stalking when it is wrong to take money that doesn't belong to you, hit on other women when you are married, and lie to your wife. There are only 1 of 3 ppl that would take up for Dobay the way that you are. You knowing of the situation, only what he has told you. So let him weave his own web with his lies and let the women go back to their normal lives. Leave them alone. It's hard to stalk someone from 80 miles away. Look up the word stalker and see what you get. Stalking is when you are constantly watching them and are always outside their home. You should have thought about that one. Please just leave everyone alone...... The women are tired of the rumors and the BS and Dobay let him keep playing..... Friend.....mind your own
ean

Atlanta, GA

#189 Apr 3, 2013
Whos mowing him properties if no one let me know I would like to mow them so if anyone is kin to hom on here tell him to cal 2703056790 thank u
winky pinky

Hopkinsville, KY

#190 Apr 4, 2013
He keeps asking whats the best way to get rid of that bacterial vaginosis fishy smell that he has on his winky pinky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear topix 1 hr Jee 5
Ben Walden 1 hr Olook 7
Who can save Hoptown 1 hr Olook 22
You might be in hoptown if? 1 hr Trainer 70
Rude pig nose bitch at the tobacco shop on coun... 1 hr Hoola 6
Wild teacher at Heritage 1 hr Interested 30
Family court divorce 2 hr Old lawyer 4
New Store Opens in Kmart on June 1! Mark your ... 4 hr Running wild 6
Fireman and DUI 4 hr Capt Rickey Bobby 9
Good dentist in Hopkinsville??? 7 hr Tooth fairy 7