Why is Dr Krsitin Dobay leaving town?
time to move on

Owensboro, KY

#148 Jan 27, 2013
I would think if you are just a patient, you would have no interest in what his wife is like, whether I was in love wth him etc....seems rather odd to me.
Nashville patient

Matthews, NC

#149 Jan 27, 2013
I'm a psychology major. I find human behavior fascinating. I am most certainly NOT interested in a sexual or romantic capacity, but rather a life coach and a friend.
The way that I know and treat Dr Dobay is the way that I treat all my doctors. I know my chiropractors entire family, dentist, etc. I am an usually person, I know :-)
time to move on

Owensboro, KY

#150 Jan 27, 2013
I'm sorry, I did not mean to come across as accusatory. It just seemed odd for a patient to ask such personal questions. If you are a friend of his I am sure he would be glad to answer them for you. I think enough people have put their two cents in that have no idea what was really going on. Yes, he and I were very close for a long time (which was made public on here almost a year before I was told about this site). For that I am not proud I assure you. Anything further regarding the relationship I do not think appropriate for discussion in a public forum.
Anonymous

Hopkinsville, KY

#152 Mar 7, 2013
I would almost be willing to bet my paycheck that if he called most of the women that he did wrong would drop their panties if he called tham today. Guarantee the women who confronted his wife woldnt have if he was still having his bootie calls with them. What would you expect from a man who leaves his wife and kids at home while he gets his knob waxed. Seriously.
Amused

Nashville, TN

#153 Mar 9, 2013
I wonder what it must be like to have a public web forum, with a 146 comment thread devoted to you. Dr Dobay obviously leaves 1 out of two possible impressions on people; he is either a complete a**hole, or an angel. People either love or hate him.
Does anyone know if he has read any of this? I wonder how it would make him feel to read all this and if he would know who wrote it? It's very apparent that a lot people have been wronged by him. Is it intentional? Is he a dick or is he troubled?
Maybe the people that have a good experience with Doctor Dobay, have it because they bring out the best in him. Maybe the people who have a bad experience with him bring out the worst.
For all the woman who have been seduced and manipulated by him, I just want to offer some advice; instead of falling prey why not be the predator? Don't have sex with your target because as soon as you do you lose your value and mystique.
Men want what they can't have, and don't want what they do have.
Happy

Oak Grove, KY

#154 Mar 10, 2013
So true. I am voting for you the next election.
momof2

Tucker, GA

#155 Mar 13, 2013
he is a very nice man who saved my life.dr hart just about killed me after he took my son from me 4weeks to early I was bleeding really bad an lost half the blood in my body I was filling up with fluid in my lungs an drowing in it.Dr hart did nothing an dubay came in took over an saved my life after I blacked out. I have never got to thank him again but thank u. u saved me
Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#156 Mar 13, 2013
Why don't you people mind your own business. This individual is a dedicated doctor. He is devoted to his family. Whatever he does in his private and personal life is none of your business. If it is true that he "messes around", then the female who is being used is a stupid idiot. He is not EVER leaving his family. You all are just pissed off because he doesn't want to have anything to do with trash. Find someone else to write about. He has too much class to lower himself to your level.
insider

United States

#158 Mar 15, 2013
He had an open container in the oak grove parking lot on a sunday when he also had been drinking so he did get a dui ...he was on call when he was arrested...and he was asked to resign....simple as that.... also yes im sure he was a great dr. But in person he would talk about how he just had to give this girl a pap who had a nasty vagina ...and so on ...not a great person out of the office... on top of that I heard he was pretty unfaithful to his family ... but who knows right .... everyone has skelotons ... but I do know the above is 100 % true and I also know his mistress did threaten to call his wife ...heather G... she also slept with his nephew.... she is another topic tho
Kurly sue

Tucker, GA

#159 Mar 17, 2013
"Why don't you people mind your own business. This individual is a dedicated doctor. He is devoted to his family. Whatever he does in his private and personal life is none of your business. If it is true that he "messes around", then the female who is being used is a stupid."

Devoted to his family?? What a joke!!!! He screws other women and starts rumors about them to make himself look like an angel. He lies to them and manipulates them when they go to him for help. He treats him wife like crap. Yes those women made bad choices but they are not trash. We all make choices that we regret. Even you I'm sure. I know 2 that regret their choices. What they thought they saw was a charming kind man when in fact he was the opposite. He is the trash who should not be in the profession that he is in. A garbage man would be the perfect job for him. You would think that when he has had to pay one woman already and another has talked to his wife before Christmas he would learn from his mistakes as well. He has told women lies about his wife to get them to feel closer to him. Then when the truth comes out and those women are trash? No friend, I don't think so. His wife is a soft spoken woman who asked one woman what she should do. Her response, "Take care of yourself and the girls. Not him." So she knows and she was shown proof before Christmas. Now FRIEND of dear Kris, why don't you get your boy some help with his sex addiction?
Doc

Hopkinsville, KY

#160 Mar 17, 2013
Everyone knows who you are. The subtle hints are not necessary. Give it a rest.
straight talk

Paducah, KY

#161 Mar 17, 2013
No actually, you may think you know who I am. Most of are thinking the same thing. Don't be too sure of yourself friend.
Doc

Hopkinsville, KY

#162 Mar 17, 2013
I do
yay

Hopkinsville, KY

#163 Mar 17, 2013
Amused wrote:
I wonder what it must be like to have a public web forum, with a 146 comment thread devoted to you. Dr Dobay obviously leaves 1 out of two possible impressions on people; he is either a complete a**hole, or an angel. People either love or hate him.
Does anyone know if he has read any of this? I wonder how it would make him feel to read all this and if he would know who wrote it? It's very apparent that a lot people have been wronged by him. Is it intentional? Is he a dick or is he troubled?
Maybe the people that have a good experience with Doctor Dobay, have it because they bring out the best in him. Maybe the people who have a bad experience with him bring out the worst.
For all the woman who have been seduced and manipulated by him, I just want to offer some advice; instead of falling prey why not be the predator? Don't have sex with your target because as soon as you do you lose your value and mystique.
Men want what they can't have, and don't want what they do have.
. Im just curious how a grown mature woman is manipulated? It must be weak, insecure women. Just wanting a little attention is my conclusion.
yay

Hopkinsville, KY

#164 Mar 17, 2013
Friend wrote:
Why don't you people mind your own business. This individual is a dedicated doctor. He is devoted to his family. Whatever he does in his private and personal life is none of your business. If it is true that he "messes around", then the female who is being used is a stupid idiot. He is not EVER leaving his family. You all are just pissed off because he doesn't want to have anything to do with trash. Find someone else to write about. He has too much class to lower himself to your level.
I agree!! He's getting attention because he's a popular and competent Dr.... He's just done what most all other men do or have done!!
Joker

Hopkinsville, KY

#165 Mar 17, 2013
straight talk wrote:
No actually, you may think you know who I am. Most of are thinking the same thing. Don't be too sure of yourself friend.
Let it go and move on friend.
straight talk

Paducah, KY

#166 Mar 17, 2013
Doc wrote:
I do
I'm not "her" as most of you refer to her as. And a grown woman can be easily manipulated just like any other grown person can. And yes, he is a very competent doctor. No one ever said he wasn't. He is a very good doctor.
rest assured

Dubai, UAE

#167 Mar 21, 2013
Doc wrote:
I do
It is not me.
Kurly sue

Tucker, GA

#168 Mar 23, 2013
What was that last comment? Doesn't make a lot of sense
Amused

United States

#169 Mar 24, 2013
rest assured wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not me.
Have you considered identifying yourself so that Doc knows that you aren't who he thinks you are? You can't remain anonymous and expect him to believe you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hopkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
club paradise (Feb '10) 1 hr HCC00 13
News Parade planned for 8th of August celebration2:0... (Aug '14) 4 hr LatethanNever 31
Spencer 4 hr Love 7
Kids in hot car 4 hr Seriously? 26
Brice Long -Concert loose women 6 hr Roger rabbit 15
Chris Jung fake news 6 hr Craig Clayton 1
Dos bros 6 hr Patron of both pl... 23
Dukes Bar and Grill 11 hr Real 10
Swingers Party? 16 hr Josie 24

Hopkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hopkinsville Mortgages